Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

seflow review - stay far away: Scammers and liars - Page 20
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

seflow review - stay far away: Scammers and liars

Comments

• post some ticket part to see how unfriendly and rude he was.

• People don't change, just move on.

Thanked by 1paily
  • @tr1cky said:
    People don't change, just move on.

Or just customer expect something that nobody can offer.
    I discovered 10 days ago that this same customer was kicked out from another company... :-)

• matteob said: I discovered 10 days ago that this same customer was kicked out from another company... :-)

Were Interpol involved this time too?

Thanked by 1quick
  • @Nekki said:

sorry i prefer only write with intelligent people.

Thank you for your time

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2017

@matteob said:

@Nekki said:

sorry i prefer only write with intelligent people.

Thank you for your time

You picked the wroooooong community, you should try /r/iamverysmart.

Francisco

• matteob said: sorry i prefer only write with intelligent people.

You're absolutely fucking comedy gold mate. Don't ever change.

Thanked by 2Clouvider Amitz
  • @Nekki said:

no, i'm just not jesus, so if you want respect give respect. it's simple :-)

• matteob said: no, i'm just not jesus, so if you want respect give respect. it's simple :-)

Tbf, I'm not really interested in gaining the respect of a complete fucking nutter who makes up absolute nonsense to justify his batshit insane behaviour.

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited November 2017

@Nekki said:
    Tbf, I'm not really interested in gaining the respect

And this just support my thesis that you're not intelligent. Only little accultured people write/talk with unrespectfull word when not mentioned.

Thank you for confirming me that.

Have nice night

• matteob said: And this just support my thesis that you're not intelligent. Only little accultured people write/talk with unrespectfull word when not mentioned.

I'm more than happy to have confirmed the hypothesis you just came up with to enable you to say I'm not intelligent, although I have to say I feel you really did the majority of the work here, so you deserve most of the credit.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@matteob said:

@Nekki said:
    Tbf, I'm not really interested in gaining the respect

And this just support my thesis that you're not intelligent. Only little accultured people write/talk with unrespectfull word when not mentioned.

Have nice night

What are you even talking about. This is disgusting.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited November 2017

Interpol called me just now to say this entire provider is under investigation. No facts necessary, you guys trust me.

(Who the hell even is Interpol? Sounds like someone with no authority to me)

• @jarland said:
    Interpol called me just now to say this entire provider is under investigation. No facts necessary, you guys trust me.

(Who the hell even is Interpol? Sounds like someone with no authority to me)

Interpol is an American rock band from New York City. Formed in 1997, the band's original line-up consisted of Paul Banks, Daniel Kessler, Carlos Dengler and Greg Drudy. Drudy left the band in 2000 and was replaced by Sam Fogarino.

They sound like serious business.

• jarland said: (Who the hell even is Interpol? Sounds like someone with no authority to me)

They turned up a lot in films in the 80's.

• ok ok too much kids. Goodbye

• matteob said: ok ok too much kids. Goodbye

That's your third sign off. Stop saying it unless you're actually fucking 'orf.

• @Nekki said:

I'm trying to cancel the account, but not find a way. Can you please help me?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@matteob said:

@Nekki said:

Anyone’s first guess would be to contact a helpdesk.

• @matteob said:

@Nekki said:

Yeah.

1. Open notepad/gedit/etc.

2. Smash the keyboard for random string

3. Copy the string.

4. Navigate to LowEndTalk password change form.

5. Paste the random string into both new password fields.

6. Submit

7. Log out.

You're welcome.

• You guys are all not intelligent. Not at all. It's a fact. You are not intelligent. SAD.

Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • @Amitz said:
    You guys are all not intelligent. Not at all. It's a fact. You are not intelligent. SAD.

No one knows intelligence better than you do. Trust me.

• @Nekki said:

matteob said: no, i'm just not jesus, so if you want respect give respect. it's simple :-)

Tbf, I'm not really interested in gaining the respect of a complete fucking nutter who makes up absolute nonsense to justify his batshit insane behaviour.

I thought we were friends. Cunt.

Thanked by 1Zerpy
  • @Zerpy said:

@Amitz said:
    You guys are all not intelligent. Not at all. It's a fact. You are not intelligent. SAD.

I am a very, very intelligent person. It's a fact. Everyone knows it. It's true.

Thanked by 2Zerpy vimalware
  • @Amitz said:

@Zerpy said:

@Amitz said:

I am a very, very intelligent person. It's a fact. Everyone knows it. It's true.

• Also boring.
    Thanked by 1boernd
  • @Amitz said:

@Zerpy said:

@Amitz said:

Will you be my friend? I like intelligent people.

• @bugrakoc said:

@matteob said:

@Nekki said:

Yeah.

1. Open notepad/gedit/etc.

2. Smash the keyboard for random string

3. Copy the string.

4. Navigate to LowEndTalk password change form.

5. Paste the random string into both new password fields.

6. Submit

7. Log out.

You're welcome.

The only problem with this approach is that the email address is still tied so you can do a reset. Go ahead and set the address to wss /at/ wust /dot/ party, and I'll happily change the password, post something incredibly obnoxious, and logout of the account.

• @matteob said:

@Nekki said:

Aaaaaand you’re back, again.

Yaboring.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@matteob said:

@Nekki said:

The option tends to confuse people. It's labeled "log out."

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited November 2017

@jarland said:

logout != account cancellation

This discussion has been closed.