Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

seflow review - stay far away: Scammers and liars - Page 17
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

seflow review - stay far away: Scammers and liars

Comments

• Nekki said: Lord

You called?

Thanked by 1ehab
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Someday, I expect a LET user to sue Me in LET so that I become famous ^_^

• Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: Someday, I expect a LET user to sue Me in LET so that I become famous ^_^

just suspend some clients/revoke some certs for the lulz

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@4n0nx said:
    just suspend some clients/revoke some certs for the lulz

Ha ha ha :P Will try someday Lolz :v

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • Any update guys?

• @comXyz said:
    Any update guys?

@tr1cky is still at large

Thanked by 4netomx Clouvider rm_ Nyr
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited October 2015

@comXyz said:
    Any update guys?

State of play: tr1cky 1, seFlow 0.
    Second half-time running. Will seFlow catch up? Will we see a penalty shootout? Nobody knows.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @comXyz said:
    Any update guys?

Provider last visited the forums on the 25th, no reply to his outlandish claims though.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

tl:dr @tr1cky is in the clear and @matteob is a massive lying scumbag.

Thanked by 24n0nx cece
  • no more update on this case?

• This has been bumped again? I vote for closing this thread.

• @ErawanArifNugroho said:
    no more update on this case?

Plot twist: @tr1cky is on Guantanamo bay, his account operated by a 3 latter agency's agent while @matteob is on the next cell for exposing the operation.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Honestly, I vote for an option to ignore a thread so it doesn't show on the list.

Thanked by 1Geekoine
  • AgaAga Member

Clouvider said: Honestly, I vote for an option to ignore a thread so it doesn't show on the list.

If you feel so strong about this you should post that suggestion on the proper thread instead of bumping this one.

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Aga fancy drama? When will you get bored, when we reach 5k comments ?

I don't understand the purpose of your comment at all.

• @rds100 said:
    FWIW i doubt this is his real name. He mentioned something about multiple identities.

From what I've heard @tr1cky isn't exactly a saint himself. I'm not taking sides here; I'm just saying that the one that's making the most noise isn't always the one who's right.

Thanked by 1TarZZ92
  • Can you flag the thread to be closed? I did so.

Clouvider said: I don't understand the purpose of your comment at all.

• tr1ckytr1cky Member
    edited October 2015

@mpkossen said:
    From what I've heard tr1cky isn't exactly a saint himself. I'm not taking sides here; I'm just saying that the one that's making the most noise isn't always the one who's right.

Oh, I did make the noise? I didn't make up all kind of stories about seflow, but somebody else had to discredit me by telling others that I had attacked them and that I am getting investigated by interpol, wtf.

• @mpkossen said:
    From what I've heard tr1cky isn't exactly a saint himself. I'm not taking sides here; I'm just saying that the one that's making the most noise isn't always the one who's right.

How can you even say that? He didn't make any noise. He made a passing comment about the network not being that great as he was experiencing packet loss. Somebody else confirmed this and then @matteob refused him support. Then a day or two later accused @tr1cky of attacking their management panel, without evidence. They even lied and said the police were involved.

Most of it is in the Cest Pit if you wish to actually read it. While he probably isn't a saint he definitely is not in the wrong in these circumstances.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • MunMun Member

@Tr1cky have you recieved anything about the case. Or still nothing ?

• @Mun said:
    Tr1cky have you recieved anything about the case. Or still nothing ?

Nothing, seems like you wait for something to happen that will never happen.

• @tr1cky said:
    Nothing, seems like you wait for something to happen that will never happen.

Nah, but i did give it due time for things to be processed and give everyone a fair chance .

• Clouvider said: I don't understand the purpose of your comment at all.

Maybe it's because my Engish isn't good enough, however I'll take to make my point clearly.

Clouvider said: Honestly, I vote for an option to ignore a thread so it doesn't show on the list.

Are you seeing this ^, yeah that comment you made it's a feature suggestion, and do you know what it's wonderful about that? Yeah, that's right we have a thread for suggestions (here, if you're way too lazy to find it your self

Then if you have a suggestion, there's a suggestion thread, and because of said thread going to any other thread to make a suggestion is meaningless.

Unless the point wasn't to make a suggestion but to whine so you can show how much you dislike the fact that a thread keep gettin bumped.

If it really was a suggestion then your comment here was the one without a purpose, however if it's the later I think you should refrain to keep adding noise on this thread.

You can be the certre of attention on your own threads, no need to seek for that here.

• tr1ckytr1cky Member
    edited June 2016

Since matteo brought this thread up again here: https://r4p3.net/threads/seflow-ddos-protection.2395/#post-21088

I think it's only fair for me to once more say that he made allegations against me that he couldn't prove, I still have not heard from the police or any other authorities.
    I have also never hosted a botnet, which is his last allegation.

Funny how much bullshit a provider can say.

Btw: r4p3.net, the board he participates on, sells cracked Teamspeak server licenses.

But hey Matteo, just keep on telling me that I am the one doing illegal shit while advertising on a board where everyone who will buy a server from you there will use a cracked Teamspeak license.

• FoulFoul Member

tr1cky said: Since

I like how he's on a forum that's called "r4p3" and i'm sure we all know what that means.

• @tr1cky said:

i just replied to someone that linked this discussion and this is my reply:

#

Please don't read the title only, but check the conversation

first one is shutted due to police request because he is part of a german botnet.

#

By the way i' m active user on that forum because there are lot of ddosser and they try daily to bypass our filters. Is a good gym to improve our service.

I never used teamspeak in my life and i'm not interested in this software, but we had some customer that use this software and i want do all my best to keep them fully protected.

that's all

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited June 2016

@matteob said:
    first one is shutted due to police request because he is part of a german botnet.

#

Proof please.

By the way i' m active user on that forum because there are lot of ddosser and they try daily to bypass our filters. Is a good gym to improve our service.

Worst excuse ever.

I never used teamspeak in my life and i'm not interested in this software, but we had some customer that use this software and i want do all my best to keep them fully protected.

So you joined a forum that deals in cracking teamspeak licenses and have users that DDoS a lot..

Right, you're pretty spastic mate.

• @ATHK
    So you joined a forum that deals in cracking teamspeak licenses and have users that DDoS a lot..

Yes, and not only on that forum. You need to know the past & new attacks trends to prevent this. And this is why we're creating one of the best security network service ever.

Feel free to check my post on that forum, most of them are dump attack request received by non customer user to update our filters before receiving one.

Have nice day

• FoulFoul Member

matteob said: one of the best security network service ever.

I honestly laughed.

• ATHKATHK Member

@matteob said:

@ATHK

Yes, and not only on that forum. You need to know the past & new attacks trends to prevent this. And this is why we're creating one of the best security network service ever.

Feel free to check my post on that forum, most of them are dump attack request received by non customer user to update our filters before receiving one.

Have nice day

And that proof?

This discussion has been closed.