Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

seflow review - stay far away: Scammers and liars - Page 18
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

seflow review - stay far away: Scammers and liars

Comments

• @ATHK said:

Hi,
    feel free to schedule a visit in our headquarters in street Caldera 21, Milan, Italy and i will be happy to reply to this question

Have nice day

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@matteob said:

@ATHK said:

Hi,
    feel free to schedule a visit in our headquarters in street Caldera 21, Milan, Italy and i will be happy to reply to this question

Have nice day

NB You WILL be arrested by the police for trespassing upon exiting the building.

Thanked by 2zafouhar kerouac
  • ATHKATHK Member

@matteob said:

@ATHK said:

Hi,

Have nice day

Just what I thought. Can you please send me through the numbers and names of the police officers / relevant authorities you've had contact with during this "attack".

• @tr1cky said:
    Since matteo brought this thread up again here: https://r4p3.net/threads/seflow-ddos-protection.2395/#post-21088

I think it's only fair for me to once more say that he made allegations against me that he couldn't prove, I still have not heard from the police or any other authorities.
    I have also never hosted a botnet, which is his last allegation.

Funny how much bullshit a provider can say.

Btw: r4p3.net, the board he participates on, sells cracked Teamspeak server licenses.

But hey Matteo, just keep on telling me that I am the one doing illegal shit while advertising on a board where everyone who will buy a server from you there will use a cracked Teamspeak license.

Do you have a Google Alert for this? xD

Lightningfast detection.

Thanked by 1ManofServer
  • tr1ckytr1cky Member

@kerouac said:

@tr1cky said:
    Since matteo brought this thread up again here: https://r4p3.net/threads/seflow-ddos-protection.2395/#post-21088

I think it's only fair for me to once more say that he made allegations against me that he couldn't prove, I still have not heard from the police or any other authorities.
    I have also never hosted a botnet, which is his last allegation.

Funny how much bullshit a provider can say.

Btw: r4p3.net, the board he participates on, sells cracked Teamspeak server licenses.

But hey Matteo, just keep on telling me that I am the one doing illegal shit while advertising on a board where everyone who will buy a server from you there will use a cracked Teamspeak license.

Do you have a Google Alert for this? xD

Lightningfast detection.

A member of the board informed me that Matteo brought this up again.

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited July 2016

... and at the end ....

@tr1cky said:

@BlazingServers said:

@tr1cky said:
    They usually tank anything that is less than 1Tbps.

Well, are you just kidding or are you serious?

I'm serious. I tried it myself with my 900gbps botnet.

font: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/86811/how-is-hetzner-s-ddos-protection

We're "scammers and liars" but same person that said me this now advertised that is an owner of "900Gbps" botnet.

At the end i want apologize to all to be unprofessional in this thread and we learned lot on marketing from this story, but i write last comment about that to show that we're not liars. We work daily at our best to offer better service because for us customer "legal" business is very important and we fight every day against every abuse to avoid that legit customers can be affected.

Have nice day

• @matteob said:
    ... and at the end ....

@tr1cky said:

@BlazingServers said:

@tr1cky said:
    They usually tank anything that is less than 1Tbps.

Well, are you just kidding or are you serious?

font: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/86811/how-is-hetzner-s-ddos-protection

We're "scammers and liars" but same person that said me this now advertised that is an owner of "900Gbps" botnet.

At the end i want apologize to all to be unprofessional in this thread and we learned lot on marketing from this story, but i write last comment about that to show that we're not liars. We work daily at our best to offer better service because for us customer "legal" business is very important and we fight every day against every abuse to avoid that legit customers can be affected.

Have nice day

He also said hetzner gives 1000% sla... It's called sarcasm. While I get its hard to understand in text but this time it was pretty obvious.

• sandrosandro Member

Guys I just would like to add that something really weird is going here. If you know a little bit of Italian and search Google for this host and the name of the founder you'll find a LOT of complaints from Italian people being treated like shit from them, also being blackmailed for bad reviews. This has been going for years.

So just consider this as well.

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited July 2016

@sandro said:
    Guys I just would like to add that something really weird is going here. If you know a little bit of Italian and search Google for this host and the name of the founder you'll find a LOT of complaints from Italian people being treated like shit from them, also being blackmailed for bad reviews. This has been going for years.

Yes, is normal for a medium company having bad reviews with 12 years business.

People that not find well usualy write on internet, who is happy hardly write a review.

Also please check the review "date" and the website where they are, most of them are anonymous review by people that talk about we not do free management service on servers.

• sandrosandro Member

@matteob said:

@sandro said:

Yes, is normal for a medium company having bad reviews with 12 years business.

People that not find well usualy write on internet, who is happy hardly write a review.

Also please check the review "date" and the website where they are, most of them are anonymous review by people that talk about we not do free management service on servers.

Unfortunately italian market is harder then international because Italians have a habit of saying "you know to do and take only few minutes", so do this for free.

You're probably right but I see the same pattern from all the reviews (eg. How the support treats the client) so something IS going on.

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited July 2016

@sandro said:

Yes sure, but please check the review date and what they write.

Most of them are "they not do the job for free ...".

Unfortunately italian market is harder then international because Italians have a habit of saying "you know to do and take only few minutes", so do this for free.

The real monitor is the yearly company growing and in last years we started to provide service to italian government and first two biggest italian exchange. We also nominated as first trustable company in IT security, this is not what you can get if you're a scammer or afflict the customers

By the way in past we was much rougher but we're talking until 8 years ago when we was a "family company" and only few persons was working on it. We also changed our customer target and we switched to most skilled peoples.

Thanked by 1sandro
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

Well, we have great experience with matteo B.. Using their dedicated servers and will contiune to buy more once we need.

Thanked by 2ManofServer matteob
  • tr1ckytr1cky Member

The free pushes on this thread will only increase the ranking for any google search, so I can't complain that Matteo doesn't understand my sarcasm.

Thanked by 2paily ATHK
  • sandrosandro Member

@tr1cky said:
    The free pushes on this thread will only increase the ranking for any google search, so I can't complain that Matteo doesn't understand my sarcasm.

Ever heard from the police in the end?

• tr1ckytr1cky Member

@sandro said:

@tr1cky said:

Nope. Italians seem to get emotional easily and then have to justify their actions somehow, see the soccer match yesterday for an example :P

Thanked by 2boernd sandro
  • matteobmatteob Barred
    edited July 2016

@sandro said:

@tr1cky said:

You really expect that he can say yes?

funny

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited July 2016

Someone from Interpol actually contacted me personally about an investigation into seflow. Something about illegal business practices.

Sorry I can't prove it or give more details. I'm not even supposed to have said what I just did. The police will deal with them it's none of my business. I just want to make sure that you all know and that I'm able to impact their reputation without being burdened by things like proof.

• lionlion Member

@jarland said:
    Someone from Interpol actually contacted me personally about an investigation into seflow. Something about illegal business practices.

Sorry I can't prove it or give more details. I'm not even supposed to have said what I just did. The police will deal with them it's none of my business. I just want to make sure that you all know and that I'm able to impact their reputation without being burdened by things like proof.

Things getting intresting again

@lion said:
    Things getting intresting again

I swear my statement to be as true as their statement that Interpol contacted them in an investigation into @tr1cky.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @matteob said:
    ... and at the end ....

@tr1cky said

That @tr1cky comment looks like sarcasm 100%.

I guess some things get lost in translation.

• AmitzAmitz Member

matteob said: We also changed our customer target and we switched to most skilled peoples.

So you have to seek a new job? ;-)

Thanked by 1sandro
  • Mark_RMark_R Member

lol people hating on seflow. so sad.

true customers of seflow know what quality they provide, just ignore these guys @matteob its not worth it.

Thanked by 1matteob
  • @Mark_R said:

true customers of seflow know what quality they provide, just ignore these guys @matteob its not worth it.

You're kidding right? They might have good services but the thread proves that @matteob lies and loves to ruin customers reputations. I kind of hope this response pops up as an email for you just so you can complain and say it's spam.

edited July 2016

@IThinkUFailed said:

@Mark_R said:

You're kidding right? They might have good services but the thread proves that @matteob lies and loves to ruin customers reputations. I kind of hope this response pops up as an email for you just so you can complain and say it's spam.

Not to mention publicize private customer data. Which he did in "the cest pit" I believe it was. The only provocation for doing so? Complaints about network performance...

Thanked by 1IThinkUFailed
  • matteobmatteob Barred
    edited July 2016

@Mark_R said:

thank you for your words @Mark_R

By the way i like these discussions because give me opportunity to improve service and myself. I learned lot from that discussion.

@jarland said:
    Not to mention publicize private customer data. Which he did in "the cest pit" I believe it was. The only provocation for doing so? Complaints about network performance...

what? where i publicized customer data?

• @jarland said:

@IThinkUFailed said:

@Mark_R said:

True. I forgot about those like I do a lot of the posts in cest pit. I do know that this all stemmed from some network issues that was happening. Which I know somebody else also said they experienced yet @matteob said it was only @tr1cky to have it and that it was an OS level issue...

edited July 2016

matteob said: what? where i publicized customer data?

You were the one to post the support tickets first, which showed the customer's name. The customer had not, at that time, made his name public. The customer had not even provided proof that he was the customer, but it was enough to meet your relaxed policies and go ahead and dump private customer tickets on LET.

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited July 2016

@jarland said:
    You were the one to post the support tickets first, which showed the customer's name

You forgot that the name i posted is NOT his real name... is one of his false identity. Check on spamcop database is well know :-)

You can not trust on me and have bad opinion about my company, but, as you are administrator, please not do false accuse.

We're a company focused on security, and we take care on two foundaments:

• Privacy on legit customers
    • Have inside network only legit customers

If one of two is missing, we're kick them off, not important why or how. Legit business is too important for us and abusers/spammers/booters etc can go somewhere else (without my respect).

My customers should feel safe choosing SeFlow and know that they are protected by a professional and skilled staff. They know that abusers are fighted inside my network.

Regards

Thanked by 1Zen

matteob said: You forgot that the name i posted is NOT his real name... is one of his false identity. Check on spamcop database is well know :-)

No I didn't know that. Curious, how did you? I'm not finding a good reference on spamcop, mind helping me out?

matteob said: as you are administrator, please not do false accuse.

Oh I make no false accusations. I recall the event quite thoroughly.

• IThinkUFailedIThinkUFailed Member
    edited July 2016

@matteob said:

@jarland said:
    You were the one to post the support tickets first, which showed the customer's name

You forgot that the name i posted is NOT his real name... is one of his false identity. Check on spamcop database is well know :-)

You can not trust on this thread and have bad opinion about us, but, as you are administrator, please not send false accuse to anyone.

Please do not falsely accuse people of DDoSing you then? It's a 50/50 thing. Even if that wasn't his real name... It very well could have been and you still leaked personal information such as tickets etc.

In all seriousness - I considered SeFlow prior to all this (nearly a year ago now, wow!) and I am so glad this thread was here while I was considering it all... Shows your true colours as a provider.

(For reference in first page of thread)

This discussion has been closed.