Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

seflow review - stay far away: Scammers and liars - Page 15
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

seflow review - stay far away: Scammers and liars

Comments

• MunMun Member

@joepie91 said:
    Nothing of particular interest. Lauri Love had an account on it, is all.

So because someone of importance to the government had an account on that server they took it? What the hell?

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

So anyway, confirmed bullshit then or not?

Thanked by 1cece
  • I think we can safely say SeFlow is scam.

Thanked by 2IgniteServers cece
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@GStanley said:
    I think we can safely say SeFlow is scam.

Actually, I don't agree.

They do provide services so they aren't a scam.

If the OP feels his contractual or customer rights were broken he should officially bring it up with the provider or, if this fails, he should contact local Citizens Advice Berau, and/or his bank to charge back the payment. As simple as that.

• Clouvider said: Actually, I don't agree.

Meant this explanation was scam

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@Mun said:
    So because someone of importance to the government had an account on that server they took it? What the hell?

Yeah. That's roughly how hardware seizures work :) Take first, ask questions later.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2015

@GStanley said:
    Meant this explanation was scam

?

Edit: Get the point, but still it's unfair to say it in a simplified way ;-)

• @tr1cky any news mate? Would love to see the outcome of this :)

• MunMun Member

@joepie91 said:

Yeah that is just wrong .

• Amazon reported 5% increase in popcorn sales today.

ATHK said: outcome

• @ATHK said:
    tr1cky any news mate? Would love to see the outcome of this :)

Nothing, Matteo didn't respond to my email, so he probably lied about everything.

Thanked by 3IThinkUFailed ATHK cece
  • hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Seflow - more like SeBullshit :P

• @tr1cky said:
    Nothing, Matteo didn't respond to my email, so he probably lied about everything.

Glad to see you're still active and not in custody though :)

Hopefully future clients do a bit of research and see this thread and stay well clear.

• LeeLee Veteran

ATHK said: Glad to see you're still active and not in custody though :)

No, not at all. That does nothing for drama level at all. A pull by his local law enforcement would enhance this topic nicely.

• looks like my "troll on facebook then claim their account was hacked" sensors were adjusted correctly :)

• @Lee said:
    No, not at all. That does nothing for drama level at all. A pull by his local law enforcement would enhance this topic nicely.

Either or, it still creates drama, now we have a provider that is childish and potentially making up stories about police activities or tapping on their services.

Honestly, this provider should be dubbed Jonny Nugs V2

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • LeeLee Veteran

ATHK said: Honestly, this provider should be dubbed Jonny Nugs V2

It's the first provider since Nuggets that I would say to avoid and I don't do that often, i would not even dissuade people from CVPS.

• MunMun Member

Could an admin PM me about this thread? @mpkossen

I need to talk to you about something.

• @Mun said:
    Could an admin PM me about this thread? mpkossen

LOL

• @Mun said:

Spit it out, I want to read this also. Knowing you, it'll be some conspiracy about SeFlow and @tr1cky working together to boost sales. Am I right?

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Mun said:

Can't you PM them?

• MunMun Member

@netomx said:
    Can't you PM them?

I'm actually going to ask them to do something <.<

• @Mun said:

The mystery continues..

• @Mun said:

Then send me a PM.

• MunMun Member

@mpkossen said:
    Then send me a PM.

Responded to him over skype about the matter. That is all ladies and gents.

• @Mun said:

Thanks for the heads up. Really couldn't live my life without it. I've been anxious all day waiting.

• MunMun Member

@0xdragon said:

I was sent a PM from someone to be unnamed with info about someone else, and I wanted an admin to see what the context of the message was and determine if anything needed to be done. This whole thread is a mess, and I'm not sure I feel better off after the PM.

The posts are mainly a tracker that I alerted an admin and it is public record if anything weird is to come of it.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • AgaAga Member

Mun said: I was sent a PM from someone to be unnamed with info about someone else, and I wanted an admin to see what the context of the message was and determine if anything needed to be done.

A PM, from an unnamed person with info about another unnamed person from a thread full of bogus claims. Could this be just one more?

Mun said: This whole thread is a mess

And you keep coming to messy thread just to make it messier? Or there are any reason for you to keep explaining what nobody asked?

Mun said: The posts are mainly a tracker that I alerted an admin and it is public record if anything weird is to come of it.

Why not... it's make perfect sense to have a public track of you alerting an admin about something, somebody said about someone that is so important and make you need a admin/mod attention so much that you would get here to make this bunch of pseudo-explanation of things nobody ask you about.

It's almost feel like if you wanted to increase the drama, just because things are not going your way...

OR I'm way to drunk, and should not be writing here in the first place... who knows.

Thanked by 1rm_
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Aga said: OR I'm way to drunk

I'll drink to that.

Thanked by 2Aga netomx
This discussion has been closed.