Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

seflow review - stay far away: Scammers and liars - Page 19
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

seflow review - stay far away: Scammers and liars

Comments

• @IThinkUFailed said:
    Even if that wasn't his real name..

Really? You not consider something strange that a person buy service with a false identity?

You know that this is a criminal offense?

If you not take care on this, i'm happy that you not consider us.

As said again, in SeFlow ONLY legit business. I want that legit Customer that choose SeFlow will sleep well.

• @matteob said:

@IThinkUFailed said:
    Even if that wasn't his real name..

Really? You not consider something strange that a person buy service with a false identity?

You know that this is a criminal offense?

If you not take care on this, i'm happy that you not consider us.

As said again, in SeFlow ONLY legit business. I want that legit Customer that choose SeFlow will sleep well.

How am I supposed to know it's a false identity? It very well could be his actual identity.

You're right, I don't care that he used a false identity. Every users identity in your billing and tickets should still remain confidential unless both parties consent to them being released.

I'm very happy I don't consider you as an option to host with... I consider you and your business a joke because you don't respect users private data and make up false claims...

If you host with anyone you need to be able to trust that host. How can anyone trust you?

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited July 2016

@IThinkUFailed said:
    How am I supposed to know it's a false identity? It very well could be his actual identity.

because as you are so active fighter to saying that we're scammer i supposed that you read the full story....

How can anyone trust you?

Because if you check, We host in our datacenter:

• Most of italian governement websites
    • First financial italian company
    • One of the biggest carrier like cogent sell our DDoS protection in EMEA area
    • We Remotely protect 2 of 4 biggest italian Datacenters
    • We protect 1 of 3 biggest Italian telco

To be clear, i'm not saying that i never did mistakes and in this story i did lots. I was forced with a police request to save all custoomer VPS data and close his account. My error was goes here replying to this thread and be too warm. These problems need to be discussed privately because most of the docs can't be published.

This is my error, and i lerned lot to be more professional in future.

But for kic-koff the customer due to compliants received by police, treated disrespectfully when i discovered that he brought service with false data... i'm sorry, i not considered it wrong.

• IThinkUFailedIThinkUFailed Member
    edited July 2016

@matteob said:

@IThinkUFailed said:

because as you are so active fighter to saying that we're scammer i supposed that you read the full story....

How can anyone trust you?

Because if you check, We host in our datacenter:

• Most of italian governement websites
    • First financial italian company
    • One of the biggest carrier like cogent sell our DDoS protection in EMEA area
    • We Remotely protect 2 of 4 biggest italian Datacenters
    • We protect 1 of 3 biggest Italian telco

To be clear, i'm not saying that i never did mistakes and in this story i did lots. I was forced with a police request to save all custoomer VPS data and close his account. My error was goes here replying to this thread and be too warm. These problems need to be discussed privately because most of the docs can't be published.

This is my error, and i lerned lot to be more professional in future.

But for kic-koff the customer due to compliants received by police, treated disrespectfully when i discovered that he brought service with false data... i'm sorry, i not considered it wrong.

See, that means nothing to me and I highly doubt a lot of these would continue to host with you if you have a habit of releasing customers data on a public forum. I read the entire thing. You falsely accuse people of sending DDoS attacks aswell. I hope that your big customers wise up and find a trust-able host because their data is not safe with you.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited July 2016

Your DDoS protection is based on Level-3 and Cogent resells it for you?

• @Amitz said:

http://status.seflow.net/incidents/zg2z8g3c5cb2

• AmitzAmitz Member

@matteob said:

@Amitz said:

http://status.seflow.net/incidents/zg2z8g3c5cb2

?

So you added Cogent to your blend. What does have to do with:

matteob said: One of the biggest carrier like cogent sell our DDoS protection in EMEA area

I do no longer believe in a language barrier, to be honest. I think you do that on purpose.

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited July 2016

@Amitz said:

No i mean that we started adding CogentCO because they sell our protection to their customers. Customers can have same your question if they found that traffic pass trought level3 :-)

Next phases are:

• Adding new CogentCO links on remote scrubbing points
    • Convert existing scrubbing points in POP where customer can activate GRE tunnels
    • Adding point of presence in TOP-IX exchange and vsix exchange. We also initiate process to join in france IX marketplace. For top-ix we also will sell CogentCO IP transit trought private vlans + Protected DDoS from 0.9€/Mbps (awesome price!)
    • We're finishing the partnership with supernap (switch company) to open pops within they datacenters. We will protect their datacenter then they will sell our protections.
  • Seflow is actually pretty good... @matteob getting mad and making some shit up (maybe?) doesn't make it a bad service.

Thanked by 2matteob ManofServer
  • matteobmatteob Barred
    edited July 2016

@cloromorpho said:
    Seflow is actually pretty good... @matteob getting mad and making some shit up (maybe?) doesn't make it a bad service.

Yes, you're right, sometime i'm too hot and i'm working on this part of my character to improve my business attitude.

Thanked by 3cloromorpho Zen iKeyZ
  • ATHKATHK Member

@matteob said:

@cloromorpho said:
    Seflow is actually pretty good... @matteob getting mad and making some shit up (maybe?) doesn't make it a bad service.

Yes, you're right, sometime i'm too hot and i'm working on this part of my character to improve my business attitude.

Too hot to provide proof of alleged police investigation.

Sigh.

• marco237marco237 Member
    edited September 2017

I had the most bizarre experience with them (Matteo & co). They're a bunch of "I know-it-all" arrogant people, who I might not even consider professionals by the way they completely lack of manners and ethics when it comes to customer service. They will belittle you, take their time and even tell you that , obviously, you're wrong, and will never accept anything less than that.

It;s true, they have great prices, but boy if you're looking for support (even if you pay for it). Typical of predators, allure you with nice words then once you're hooked, they will do whatever they want. I would personally stay away from them, as they could interrupt your services at any point, depending on how Matteo wakes up in the morning, which is (his words) unacceptable.

Good luck anyone choosing this guys.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • Nice gravedig.

• 6ixth6ixth Member
    edited September 2017

@marco237 said:
    I had the most bizarre experience with them (Matteo & co). They're a bunch of "I know-it-all" arrogant people, who I might not even consider professionals by the way they completely lack of manners and ethics when it comes to customer service. They will belittle you, take their time and even tell you that , obviously, you're wrong, and will never accept anything less than that.

It;s true, they have great prices, but boy it you're looking for support (even if you pay for it). Typical of predators, allure you with nice words then once you're hooked, they will do whatever they want. I would personally stay away from them, as they could interrupt your services at any point, depending on how Matteo wakes up in the morning, which is (his words) unacceptable.

Good luck anyone choosing this guys.

Although this is a gravedig, it's still relevant. I ordered a dedicated server from them once and it took two weeks for delivery and when it did arrive, it had the wrong CPU!

Trash company filled with arrogant mongs, I sometimes think that some European countries are just filled with dick heads (especially Italy and the Netherlands).

Thanked by 1switsys
  • @6ixth said:

sometimes think that some European countries are just filled with dick heads (especially Italy and the Netherlands).

Oh well...

Thanked by 1Frecyboy
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Wow someone sounds like a dick head in their own post.

Thanked by 1Silvest
  • matteobmatteob Barred
    edited September 2017

@marco237 said:

Dear Marco,
    i'm sorry that you're so angry

I want reply you as a person that love is work (not a cold reply as company) and did, really, did all his time and knowledge to help you because you was referred by our very important and correct customer and I wanted to make a good figure

You contacted us friday and you ask us 2 MyCore servers and i will be happy, during weekend, as you said that had hurry, to reply to 47 sales and technical enquiry (some email and some tickets - this is not a random number).

Meanwhile these replies, we activate 2 servers, configured it, installed cpanel for free and yesterday at 23.00 you asked to install, on one of that server mongodb.

This morning we had 1 ticket request, one mail and you joined in chat asking to speed up the process.

I only ask you to wait our reply on ticket (the chat is only for sales enquiry).

We really did our best and spent full weekend following you. Really you get 47 reply in 3 days, 2 MyCores activated, 1 cpanel free installation and second server with custom build.

Really, i'm sorry tht you not felt well with us, but we did our best and when you started complaining again i was forced to break the contract and give you full refund.

Honestly i not think that reply to an email where you ask discount for managed service is considered emergency and if i reply within 4-5 hours and not within 15 minutes should be considered acceptable. Same for email where you ask if managed is for single server or for account and similar request.

I'm the person that take decision to broke the contract because servers was not in production yet and we not find an agreement to start a good partnership. Honestly i did my best, i stayed at home sunday evening to customize your server.

I understand that you can expect 15 minutes reply for emergencies, like downtime or similar, and this is acceptable, and we usually do. But we can't afford 15 minutes SLA for sales and customization.

I'm sorry.

edited September 2017

Matteo, please don't twist my words. And please read the following:

1. I live in the UK, and here the customer is king, be that on a cheap or luxury product. You treat others with the same respect, especially when you don't know them. In an eralier post you recognised the fact that you're a hotheaded person, and you're working on it. Apparently that's still in progress, looking at your reaction this morning.

2. I purchased the full management, 24/7. Since it's in the setup mode, and I wanted to make sure we get it right since the beginning, I asked various questions via ticked/email/chat, the previous two days, and last one yesterday (via ticket). Since I didn't get a reply until probably 11 am this morning, I entered the chat and said "Hello". To which, immediately, you went ballistic asking me to leave you alone as you're working and you don't have the time to answer everything, and that the chat was only for commercial queries.

a) I didn't know (new client!) the chat was just for commercial queries, so I said fine, now I know. Still doesn't explain your mood and arrogance
    b) In the other company, I had for High/Medium priority, a max 15min /1 hour response time. To which you said you don't have a dedicated person to work for me 24/7. I never said that, I said give me an ETA because I don't see it anywhere. At which point you said:

1. You'd terminate my account and refund (thanks, I promptly got the money back).

2. You also said that at your business course you learned that if you had to waste more time in replying someone than what you're being paid for, you'd better not get them as clients. Nice, thanks for pointing out that you care about me, and that I'm just a number and that you can do whatever you want. It's your business, right Matteo?

After that, you transferred to your commercial friend, Marco, who didn't do anything but defend your behaviour (you're the CEO, no suprise here), by making it worse in adding more arrogance. Then, unilaterally, without even asking me, he interrupted the services and refunded everything (again, thanks).

You wanted the full truth. You wasted my/your time, energy and resources in replying here immediately and also on your Facebook page, instead of dedicating the right rime, good will and proper skills to answer my initial question, on the ticket. You even counted how many messages... which is childish as I didn't say we never spoke or you never replied.

This is business, it's critical and all customers deserve respect and good manners. That's probably something you've missed during your (hypothetical) business course.

P.s - There was nothing free, I paid for everything. It was VAT excluded but I had already paid VAT included via Paypal (because your system/chat isn't that clear or efficient), so the difference was the price of cPanel. Stop this, it's ridiculous.

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

matteob said: Dear Marco, i'm sorry that you're so angry, but please can you please write the full story?

I want reply you as a person that love is work (not a cold reply as company) and did, really, did all his time and knowledge to help you because you was referred by our very important and correct customer and I wanted to make a good figure

You contacted us friday and you ask us 2 MyCore servers and i will be happy, during weekend, as you said that had hurry, to reply to 47 sales and technical enquiry (some email and some tickets - this is not a random number).

Meanwhile these replies, we activate 2 servers, configured it, installed cpanel for free and yesterday at 23.00 you asked to install, on one of that server mongodb.

This morning we had 1 ticket request, one mail and you joined in chat asking to speed up the process.

I only ask you to wait our reply on ticket (the chat is only for sales enquiry).

We really did our best and spent full weekend following you. Really you get 47 reply in 3 days, 2 MyCores activated, 1 cpanel free installation and second server with custom build.

Really, i'm sorry tht you not felt well with us, but we did our best and when you started complaining again i was forced to break the contract and give you full refund.

I'm the person that take decision to broke the contract because servers was not in production yet. Honestly i did my best, i stayed at home sunday evening to customize your server.

I understand that you can expect 15 minutes reply for emergencies, like downtime or similar, and this is acceptable, and we usually do. But we can't afford 15 minutes SLA for sales and customization.

I'm sorry.

Excuses, excuses and more excuses... No one wants to hear how hard running a company is for you, and how hard you work to deliver the services the customers pay you for. It must be tiring.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2017

6ixth said: Trash company filled with arrogant mongs, I sometimes think that some European countries are just filled with dick heads (especially Italy and the Netherlands).

Do not forget Germany! We have the best dick heads in the world. Much better than in Italy or in the Netherlands. We invented being a dick. Really. It's true.

• @Amitz said:

6ixth said: Trash company filled with arrogant mongs, I sometimes think that some European countries are just filled with dick heads (especially Italy and the Netherlands).

Do not forget Germany! We have the best dick heads in the world. Much better than in Italy or in the Netherlands. We invented being a dick. Really. It's true.

Heil hitler! (jk..)

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2017

stefeman said: Heil hitler! (jk..)

I cannot help myself - I guess that "Heil Hitler" was never funny, nor ever suitable for kidding of any kind. But I am a child of the german 70ies. Hippies and stuff. I hate Nazis with a passion. But yes - Mr. Schicklgruber jun. was obviously an enormous dick head. But we invented being a dick way before the Nazis. They were just very good at it and still are.

Nevertheless: One love, my dear.

Thanked by 2pike switsys
  • matteobmatteob Barred
    edited September 2017

@CConner said:

No i just wrote that we did all our best to try to see customer happy and if 2 persons that worked full time 24/24 for 3 days is not enought to see customer satisfied, there is nothing that we can regret.

Also we received confirmation that his attitude was a "stress test" to our support to see how we work under pressure.... Really, this is really disrespectful

• @Amitz said:

You Germans always think of being the best in everything...always on top of everything, come to Italy and you'll see dick heads on the mountains, on the plain, on the hills, in town and in the countryside, Idon't know about the Netherlands but I'm pretty sure that 61xth is not a dick head.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2017

ScienceOnline said: You Germans always think of being the best in everything...always on top of everything

Isn't that the eternal proof that we are the masters of the dick universe?

ScienceOnline said: come to Italy and you'll see dick heads on the mountains, on the plain, on the hills, in town and in the countryside

Okay. You got me. I must admit: Yes. There are also fantastic dick heads in other countries. I am in Italy several times a year and must agree that we have to fear their growing skills. ;-)
    The people of the Netherlands are really clever. They probably hide their dick heads very well, I seldom encountered any when I was there.

ScienceOnline said: but I'm pretty sure that 61xth is not a dick head.

I am pretty sure that he has - at least - german roots.

• Excuse me folks, but where exactly do the think the phrase ‘dickhead’ originated from?

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2017

Etymology says that dickhead is a compound of dick +‎ head (who would have thought that?). Attested since the 1960s, with the jerk sense appearing earliest. But I have a feeling that I did not understand your question. I am a bit slow from time to time. Still Mommy loves me. Because I am such an adorable dick head.

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited September 2017

TBH, every time you talk about seflow I go to the site to see what new products they offer. I haven't used them too much but has worked fine for my tests.

edited September 2017

@matteob said:
    No i just wrote that we did all our best to try to see customer happy and if 2 persons that worked full time 24/24 for 3 days is not enough to see customer satisfied, there is nothing that we can regret.

You didn't work 24h for 3 days, because I only ordered it on Sunday evening, you bloody liar. And honestly it's not my business to know how many are working on your team. If it took your 3 days and 24h/day to configure 2 servers... then I'm not really impressed. I'm surprised you're still defending yourself after all this.

Also we received confirmation that his attitude was a "stress test" to our support to see how we work under pressure.... Really, this is really disrespectful

And here you're lying again... I'm not sure who's telling you this but I honestly think you're not normal at this point.

• @marco237 said:

thank you for your opinion, this will help us to improve our service.

Have nice evening.

This discussion has been closed.