Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

seflow review - stay far away: Scammers and liars - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

seflow review - stay far away: Scammers and liars

Comments

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited October 2015

Sorry if i disapperared but i was forced to do this. I was only authorized by italian police to write that there is an ongoing investigation so i can't write about that anymore.

I'm disappointed as many on this forum, after hundreds of users have and are using happily our service, attacked us listening only part of the story and listening only the customer part. in the end I even read that i'm one man company, that i stretch all customers with arrogance, that i wrote that all let users are spammer and ddoser... funny :-)

My attitude was conseguence of some customer illegal activities, in most cases customers leave the company and the story ends, in this case he still hurt our professionalism and treats us like kids, as if we did not know what they really are doing.

So, we decided to send all customer activities to the police, and and we do not care more than his age, everyone has what he deserves.

I'm really sorry to for coming to this, but my patience has a limit and being considered arrogant, rude and not professional because i decided to "give a 2nd chance" to a kid, no, sorry this is too much.

This is my last post about that story, i ask kindly to not write anymore about that story because this is a part of what really the customer was doing and was a conseguence of his activites.

Thank you

Thanked by 1neqste
  • deadbeefdeadbeef Member
    edited October 2015

@matteob said:
    Sorry if i disapperared but i was forced to do this. I was only authorized by italian police to write that there is an ongoing investigation so i can't write about that anymore.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, what a joke :D

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I would not put any hopes in the italian police, lets be serious here.

• tr1ckytr1cky Member
    edited October 2015

matteob said: Sorry if i disapperared but i was forced to do this. I was only authorized by italian police to write that there is an ongoing investigation so i can't write about that anymore.

Did you tell the police that you still have money from me left that you refused to give out?

Thanked by 1paily
  • @matteob said:

I'm disappointed as many on this forum, after hundreds of users have and are using happily our service, attacked us listening only part of the story andlistening only the customer part.

My attitude was conseguence of some customer activities, in most cases customer leave the company and we we pretend that nothing happened, in this case he still hurt our professionalism and treats us like kids, as if we did not know what they really are doing.

So, we decided to send all customer activities to the police, and and we do not care more than his age, everyone has what he deserves.

I'm really sorry to for coming to this, but my patience has a limit and being considered arrogant, rude and not professional because i decided to "give a 2nd chance" to a kid, no, sorry this is too much.

This is my last post about that story, i ask kindly to not write anymore about that story because this is a part of what really the customer was doing and was a conseguence of his activites.

Thank you

You are kidding right? What are you going for here? OP hasn't really done anything so there's no defamation involved. It's clear in the support tickets that this company is absolutely ridiculous, childish and pathetic.

Please continue I'm sure any court will throw this case out and make you look more foolish than you already do. Stop acting like a child and own up to your mistake.

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited October 2015

@ATHK said:

i never talked about defamation, i talked about illegal activites....

i send you PM for the truth

• LeeLee Veteran

matteob said: @Maounique i send you PM for the truth

The police told you not to talk about it, but you will talk about it. Your story is really not holding together.

However having said that if you have proof that @tr1cky has attacked your network then let's see it. He will get a better beat down on here than from the Italian Police.

Thanked by 3Maounique J1021 jmginer
  • matteob said: i send you PM for the truth

why PM. why not share it here...

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

So hang on, from how I read this, writing badly about an Italian company on a forum that is in the USA is grounds for a police investigation? What planet are you on?

• @hawc said:
    So hang on, from how I read this, writing badly about an Italian company on a forum that is in the USA is grounds for a police investigation? What planet are you on?

Not just police in general - italian police. Can't stop laughing.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @hawc said:

No, the forum or his word had nothing to do with it. Please, please not commented by saying things I never said

• hawc said: So hang on, from how I read this, writing badly about an Italian company on a forum that is in the USA is grounds for a police investigation? What planet are you on?

You do understand that them being in different countries makes absolutely no difference in this case, right?

• LeeLee Veteran

hawc said: So hang on, from how I read this, writing badly about an Italian company on a forum that is in the USA is grounds for a police investigation? What planet are you on?

Reading is not your strong point.

• So what did @tr1cky do, tell us? Did he 'test' DDoS capabilities? Wasn't he doing that elsehwere, just recently? I could be remembering the wrong person, but I doubt I am remembering wrong..

Thanked by 1J1021
  • hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@matteob said:
    My attitude was conseguence of some customer illegal activities, in most cases customers leave the company and the story ends, in this case he still hurt our professionalism and treats us like kids, as if we did not know what they really are doing.

So, you gave ALL customer records to the police then? I wonder how the Italian data protection office would handle that....

• @k0nsl said:
    So what did tr1cky do, tell us? Did he 'test' DDoS capabilities? Wasn't he doing that elsehwere, just recently? I could be remembering the wrong person, but I doubt I am remembering wrong..

so do i.

• @matteob said:

I'm disappointed as many on this forum, after hundreds of users have and are using happily our service, attacked us listening only part of the story and listening only the customer part. in the end I even read that i'm one man company, that i stretch all customers with arrogance, that i wrote that all let users are spammer and ddoser... funny :-)

Thank you

Care to proof your words? Otherwise just aa big BS. This is internet, you can write anything you want. But, too much BS is just sad. Poor man.

• @k0nsl said:
    So what did tr1cky do, tell us? Did he 'test' DDoS capabilities? Wasn't he doing that elsehwere, just recently? I could be remembering the wrong person, but I doubt I am remembering wrong..

He is accusing him of attacking their site and ordering service via open proxy.

Aside of that he lied about the fact that it was only a issue related to tr1cky's VPS.

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited October 2015

man was a sarcastic reply... lol

@sirmbhe said: Care to proof your words?

Yes sure, and i'm doing in the right places ;-)

Thanked by 1k0nsl
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Just when I thought I saw all kinds of drama LET could offer, I hope i dont get fat from the popcorn here, also, interesting to see how the italian police reacts to an ISP complaint, they seem to crackdown on ISPs regularly due to inept officers and judges, so I have no illusions, but nothing to lose, so...

Thanked by 1jar
  • @mpkossen matteob has accused a member on this forum of criminal activity (DDoSsing his control panel) without providing any proof. Is that a bannable offense?

• LeeLee Veteran

gsrdgrdghd said: @mpkossen matteob has accused a member on this forum of criminal activity (DDoSsing his control panel) without providing any proof. Is that a bannable offense?

If he has indeed got evidence and reported it to the police then it is right he does not respond with evidence. All this is so far is a thread with claim and counter claim.

It's up to the two involved to sort it out whilst everyone else swarms around with a view.

Thanked by 2Maounique vimalware
  • teknolaizteknolaiz Member
    edited October 2015

@matteob said:

Ok. But if it was not you'd have screwed up big times by leaving people in the dark about truth and this is a big no go.

The way you act so far I even believe that you would do it without thinking about it just to shame your customers about apparently lying about issues you are hiding.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    mpkossen matteob has accused a member on this forum of criminal activity (DDoSsing his control panel) without providing any proof. Is that a bannable offense?

I suppprt this. This is Bannable offense unless he cares to share it public than "I sent you a PM".

• If someone got the apparent proofs please post them here.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    mpkossen matteob has accused a member on this forum of criminal activity (DDoSsing his control panel) without providing any proof. Is that a bannable offense?

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    I suppprt this. This is Bannable offense unless he cares to share it public than "I sent you a PM".

IF @matteob has reported this to local police he should NOT post "proof" here since that will work against him in the investigation.
    What he could do, and this is only a suggestion is to post a scanned copy of the police report where it shows that there will be an investigation from the police.

Thanked by 1MrPsycho
  • matteobmatteob Barred
    edited October 2015

I will promise that when all finished i will post all evidences. I can't do it now because are not defamation charges but are illegal activities.

then of course I will want an apology to all the unfounded accusations that i received. We're all gentleman or not? ;-)

• matteob said:in this case he still hurt our professionalism

There isn't any professionalism in the way you respond to tickets and post comments here.

Is it the police that asked you to generate packet loss on the network?

If it's the police, how could you, yourself decide to give a "second chance" to your customer?

• @matteob said:
    I will promise that when all finished i will post all evidences.

In 2-3 decades.

Thanked by 1netomx
This discussion has been closed.