Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[France] Dedi Atom510 4Gb 1Tb 5.33$/Month limited 50first orders - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[France] Dedi Atom510 4Gb 1Tb 5.33$/Month limited 50first orders

12345679»

Comments

• stenysteny Member

Wonder some still waiting for the server delivery like me? Delivery date estimation?

• tomzutomzu Member

@steny mhm :-)

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

@steny as far as i know everyone who ordered got his server.
    Could you give me order or customer reference here or by pm if you prefer ?

edited March 2015

@steny got your message working on it.

@tomzu did you also ordered one ? if yes can you give info please ?

• tomzutomzu Member

@ikoula no sorry. I misunderstood steny, I'm waiting for your next offer :-)

• @Benjy said:
    In case people are wondering about IPv6 reverse, they can delegate the range to your desired nameservers.

did you have already done this? I have sent a ticket and the tech replied that already been done yesterday, but already 24 hours past, still not working :(

edited March 2015

@tomzu ok np :)

@hotsnow could you ask them to look again into this or give me the ticket number i'll see if i can take care of it.

• @Ikoula said:
    hotsnow could you ask them to look again into this or give me the ticket number i'll see if i can take care of it.

Ticket #JKV-75760-132, thanks :)

@hotsnow i just check with the person in charge of your ticket.

Problem solved just have to wait.

Check in 6 hours.

Mays i asked you to confirm when you said "already 24 hours past, still not working :(" it was because you were talking about DNS :)

Support team never takes 24h to respond a ticket ;)

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • @Ikoula said:
    hotsnow i just check with the person in charge of your ticket.

Problem solved just have to wait.

Check in 6 hours.

Mays i asked you to confirm when you said "already 24 hours past, still not working :(" it was because you were talking about DNS :)

Support team never takes 24h to respond a ticket ;)

yep, I mean is, after 24 hours, there are still no records on your dns :p

currently it's already have records on ns1.ikoula.fr, but the records are still have mistakes, I'll continue to wait some time, thanks :p

@hotsnow yep and write to support team anytime you need to :)

For those who are following the thread and are waiting for the next offer i'd like to remind we also have cloud vm (xen based) for 5.60$/month follow my signature for more info :)

• BenjyBenjy Member

@hotsnow said:
    did you have already done this? I have sent a ticket and the tech replied that already been done yesterday, but already 24 hours past, still not working :(

Yep, though their support documentation states the range is /96 it's not correct. Check that they have delegated the /112.

• Seeking a DD windows system

• @Benjy said:

thanks, finally got delegated :p

• @Archie said:
    For anyone interested, I just wrote a script to simply install CentOS on the server.

1. "netboot" from the control panel and wait until the server auto reboot to "netboot" mode

2. wget http://107.191.62.118/ikoula/install-centos-x86_64-on-ikoula.sh and run

3. reboot and enjoy

NOTE:

a. This script will discard all data in the disk so please make sure to backup your data in advance.

b. Please backup the script and the raw file for future usage, my server will be shutdown in a few days

c. The image takes about 9G space. I do not have time to improve this script yet, after installation you should resize the partition to fully use the disk or make new partitions and mount them.

Thanks for everyone helping me build this, wish it can be helpful for you

The script link is not working now, can you share it again? Thank you very much!

Hello everybody,

Greenfish is not back but some of you asked me to tell them when we will make another promo on a dedicated server.

Here it is i hope you'll like it and if not i'll be happy to have any feedback.

As i can't make another offer on LET for the moment (last post last week) feel free to share the info !

IKX-3440

Dell R210

Intel Xeon 3440 4 Core HT

4 x 2 x 2,53 Ghz

8 Go DDR3

500 Go SATA

Setup fee 10.80$

Price 12,99$ / mo

Limited to 50 pieces.

Offer is viewable on https://express.ikoula.com/en/dedicated-server

Have a nice day

Thomas

• fanfan Veteran

@Ikoula said:
    Hello everybody,

Greenfish is not back but some of you asked me to tell them when we will make another promo on a dedicated server.

Here it is i hope you'll like it and if not i'll be happy to have any feedback.

As i can't make another offer on LET for the moment (last post last week) feel free to share the info !

IKX-3440

Dell R210

Intel Xeon 3440 4 Core HT

4 x 2 x 2,53 Ghz

8 Go DDR3

500 Go SATA

Setup fee 10.80$

Price 12,99$ / mo

Limited to 50 pieces.

Offer is viewable on https://express.ikoula.com/en/dedicated-server

Have a nice day

Thomas

Aaah I missed this, busy April this year. Will this offer come back in the future?

@fan maybe i will make a post if we do it again.

• Will there be a new offer soon?

@XxNisseGamerxX

The last one was three weeks ago.

We do not have enough parts for the moment.

Send me a pm if you want me to message you when the next offer comes.

Have a nice day.