Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[France] Dedi Atom510 4Gb 1Tb 5.33$/Month limited 50first orders - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[France] Dedi Atom510 4Gb 1Tb 5.33$/Month limited 50first orders

Comments

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

@fitvpn The account validation team might ask for an ID in order to validate account.
    @Termiet Could you precise your request ? But yes our network is ipv6 capable.

• Any IPMI?

• The order process selects Debian 7 only, once ordered do we have the ability to install and later re-install different OSes, or change the disk partitioning in any way ?

• This is really good offer. Very good as off site backup server. I am sure this first 50 will be gone within hours.

@Oxdragon no IPMI

@cochon you can :
    -use a reset tool the system will reinstall the os ordered.
    -You can later order os change, server will be reinstalled and later if you use the same reset tool it will reinstall the new os.
    -you can boot on a rescue cd image and change partitions.
    -You can ask for a physical kvm (charged) + ISO (open a ticket ask a distrib we can dl it burn it and put it in a physical drive then with the kvm you can manually install os).

Thanked by 1popu
  • smile93smile93 Member
    edited March 2015

Great, I just received a verification call from a real person and he did inform me the server will be really within 48H.

• verification call is English? I can't speak english well :(

• hmm interresting, better specs then the KS1 box i have atm... i havent seen if torrents are allowed thou..?

only thing holding me back is the setup fee...

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

hotsnow said: verification call is English? I can't speak english well :(

Would you prefer it to be in French? :)

• where to set the currency to USD? there's just 4.99+9.99 EUR in the order process

• @rm_ said:
    Would you prefer it to be in French? :)

no, I'd like chinese, lol

• @hotsnow said:
    verification call is English? I can't speak english well :(

Yes, in English. My French is very limited.

• May I know can I use it as seedbox?

• activecouponactivecoupon Member
    edited March 2015

@Ikoula: Please reviews my order: #318832

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited March 2015

Great offer!

• cochoncochon Member
    edited March 2015

Is there a limit on account password length or complexity, I've changed my password to one generated by keepass (20 chars, all non space characters) and can't log back in. I'm using keepass to enter it so can't be mistyping. The password reset page appears to do nothing, so I'm locked out now. Sorry, this isn't the best place for a support query, but can't raise a ticket if I can't log back in (my order #318811)

EDIT: it transpires there's a 15 character limit on the password update field in the account admin, which is hard to notice as it's very small and doesn't echo what you're typing.

@hotsnow sorry we dont have chinese speaker calls are made in french/english hope that'll do :)

@Ryan22 just pm you

@activecoupon checked order is ok

• @Ikoula Server seems almost ready id:83225 what is the holdup?
    btw: I received a call from France, but nobody spoke. After a few seconds they hung up on me. Why?

• @Ikoula Please review my order #318835, thanks.

• Do you allowed torrent (seedbox) ?

• rokokrokok Member

Way toooooo complicated procedures to order, why dont you make it easy and be more international English English English

• ordered one anyway :D please review #318852

• You can pay an Open Order online. To this effect, click the Pay this document button.

I have already charged €14.98, but can't find the "Pay this document" button?

• pls check my order 318843

I've increase the balance €14,98 via paypal. but seems not automatically pay the order?

DOCUMENTS TO BE PAID (€14,98)
    UNUSED PAYMENTS (€14,98)

and for the reminder "You can pay an Open Order online. To this effect, click the Pay this document button."

I dont find any "Pay this document button"

anything need to do here?

• First order id: 318799, the latest order 318852, if no many other orders in, I think the first 50 promotion should end soon.

In my opinion, this order is a lot better than ovh ks1.. but not sure how good is his network peering compare to ovh.

Only can test once I get into my server.

Thanks for the offer.

• TripleflixTripleflix Member
    edited March 2015

Waiting for the server to come online now.. guess this is done manually or something..

seems we can wait for a bit, at least their chatservice has a break now:

Vous pouvez réitérer votre demande de 9h30 à 12h30 et de 14h00 à 18h00

• I'm still thinking do they need account validation first same as OVH? as order payment not show as "Paid" and no "pay the document" button available in my case.

• Order's number : 318829

Should I wait for account validation or just pay it? No "Pay the document" button showed.

• fanfan Veteran

@Ikoula Please have my order reviewed, the order No. is 318868. Validation docs has been sent.

• edanedan Member
    edited March 2015

Order number: 318874

Payment: 138025

Please review it.