Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[France] Dedi Atom510 4Gb 1Tb 5.33$/Month limited 50first orders - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[France] Dedi Atom510 4Gb 1Tb 5.33$/Month limited 50first orders

Comments

• @Ikoula Please have my order reviewed, the order No. is 318872. Validation docs has been sent.

• strange, @Ikoula was so active earlier today and now its all quiet... does anyone have their server delivered and functional yet ?

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

I am preparing answers + i receive many pm

@Termiet If you have a subscription number for the server it means administrative creation is on rails, no holdup, dont worry.

Sorry for the hung up. Phone call is part of the customer account validation i could only think the call failed (you were not able to hear my colleague for exemple). In this situation they call again or they find another way to verify account details.

@nadiar429 just pm you

@Tripleflix invoice is marked as completed your order has gone through all administrative process.

@hotsnow it is normal payment will be manually associated to your order by my colleagues since you're a new customer. In the future payments will be associated automatically with the orders.

• @Tripleflix said:
    strange, Ikoula was so active earlier today and now its all quiet...

They are French, nothing much happens in the afternoon :)

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited March 2015

You need to provide us a valid ID document with latin alphabet such as a passeport .

@Ikoula just received a reply from sales, I have no passport, In fact, most chinese people have no passport if they haven't gone to foreign countries, I only have identity card issued by China Government, what can I do? :(

Edit: I have already passed the validation of OVH and Kimsufi by using this identity card...

@yywudi i see the payment, dont worry as explained earlier it is due to the fact you're a new customer.

@smile93 you're welcome :) if you want to have an idea you can run tests from lg.ikoula.com.

@Tripleflix yeah you're right we like to double check things. That also means teams are working for each order so it takes some time. To be honest i did not imagined so much enthousiasm when i posted the offer this morning we are very happy :) i'll continu to check every order you guys want to info on just to be sure everyone has his server as fast as we can.

• yywudiyywudi Member
    edited March 2015

@Ikoula said:
    yywudi i see the payment, dont worry as explained earlier it is due to the fact you're a new customer.

thanks for you reply, I've already sent the passport copy to validation email.
    how long on average that you pass the new account validation? and will you call me for "double check" after the validation mail?

• digicube.fr has many low price atom offers.
    But again france and french

• @mashokk369 said:
    xxe.fr has many low price atom offers.
    But again france and french

What is low? Their prices are much higher then ikoula's and even OVH's.

• iSkyiSky Member

it seems the validation is very complicated
    wanna to register but dont know how long does it takes to validated

@764664 you can wait for the account validation or you can make an online payment from the balance menu.

@fan @edan and @niwsxr your orders has been properly registered.

@Termiet lol "french afternoon" :)

@hotsnow i'm on it (concerning the id card) i get back to you as soon as possible here or by mail.

Thanked by 1edan
  • The status of my box changed to active, but when i click on it:

Error during the recovery of the data IP X.X.X.X inexistante ou inactive.

• cassacassa Member

Server has been activated, not received an email tho so I don't know my root password :(

• earlearl Member

pretty good deal..but I wish providers would start offering these price point on like the newer j1900 cpu's that are vt enabled. cheap boards but much better performamce wise and i think they use less power if not the same.

• @Ikoula

Can you have a look at order #318834?
    I credited my account and as well send a copy of my identity card, but until now, no update.
    Thanks

• Hi @ikoula

Suddenly i've this link in balance page, do i need to click it to get my order being proccess?

Account ID: 69678

Thanks

• Do you allow me to order two?

• Why is everybody whining so much? It just takes time to setup dedicated machines. Ikoula is a lot faster in setting up stuff then the people at kimsufi (and having a real lunchbreak too).
    Just wait a few hours and all will work.

@hotsnow and @yywudi customer account and order has been validated.

@iSky just pm you

@Tripleflix i know this is disturbing but only the mail containing your credentials means your server is delivered.

@Cassa i just asked where was your server it is not finished yet but when the subscription go to activated status it means server is nearly ready.

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • pls check my pm.thx

• might get this for backup storage

@seopro i am checking right now

• Ohh i couldnt resist.

Process was easy for me, just signed up, no validation needed. Panel says server is active but haven't received an email about it yet so I'm assuming they're still working on stuff. Can't wait!

• then,when will it be acitve?I mean my server.

and why Physical server is 0?

• @Ikoula
    I have sent a copy of ID, but not any reply.
    Still unable to pay bills, order number is: 318 865.
    The corresponding amount can not be used by the "Make Payment" payment Document Number is: 138 024
    Can you have a look? thank you!

• I paid that just now,but I didn't find a page to edit my phone number.
    When I registerd,I cannot input complete phone number because it was limited to 10 digits,but my phone number has 11 digits.

@raphaj Thank you i see the order and payment just need time for my colleague to read your ID and validate your acount.

@lipanbaraku Nope just wait my colleagues from the account team are going to valid account and order.

@KuoKongQingYun i never said it was restricted to one by customer ;) but the idea is to let a lot of people having one.

• My order id is #318936 and validation sent

• edited March 2015

I have sent the copy of my id card to you.
    Please check.
    If need more information ,please let me know.
    My order ID is 686412.