Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quickpacket inconvenient experience - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Quickpacket inconvenient experience

123457»

Comments

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited March 2015

AnthonySmith said: @Nyr or @martinp07 could someone translate that to Spanish for me?

QPS debería haber devuelto todo cuando hicieron el chargeback, no me importa si ellos actualizaron cosas, eso fue su fallo y su problema.

Llegado el punto en el que hicieron el chargeback y decidieron no retornar todo lo que habían adquirido sin pagarlo, el acuerdo cambió significativamente y eso es nada menos que un robo.

Sí, obviamente las cosas son complejas pero esa es la conclusión.

Si tú vendes un coche y lo anuncias de tal modo que se podría pensar que las ruedas son personalizadas y luego resulta que no lo son, no puedes revertir el pago entero Y QUEDARTE EL COCHE sólo porque tú gastaste dinero en unos nuevos cubre asientos, tú absorbes esa pérdida porque no hiciste las comprobaciones correctas o te quedas con los cubre asientos y devuelves el coche tal y como estaba cuando lo recibiste para un reembolso completo.

Todo lo que él/ella dijera y las complicaciones de paypal son mierda para añadir humo al asunto, @qps ha tenido unas ganancias materiales, @jason25 no tiene nada, @qps debería transferir el dinero directamente a su cuenta bancaria deduciendo una cantidad justa, por ejemplo $500 por el diseño del sitio web a no ser que ellos planeen usarlo o lo hayan utilizado de cualquier forma, en tal caso el monto total debería ser enviado.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2015

AnthonySmith said: QPS should have returned everything when doing the charge back, I don't care if they upgraded things that was their fault and their problem.

I've already gone through this previously, but here it is again.

The OP/seller repeatedly told us they would not complete the transaction as agreed (multiple e-mails). Once they were notified of the chargeback/dispute, we agreed to cancel it if they would complete the transaction. The OP/seller agreed to complete the transaction, so we canceled the dispute/chargeback on February 23. No funds were ever transferred back to us. I've confirmed with both PayPal and with credit card company that no money is being returned to us.

It has now been three weeks since we canceled the dispute/chargeback and we still do not have progress toward the issues being resolved.

• Host4GoHost4Go Member
    edited March 2015

>

@qps said:
    It has now been three weeks since we canceled the dispute/chargeback and we still do not have progress toward the issues being resolved.

HI,

Could you answer my questions (in my previous reply to you). Don't get me wrong, if you do want to answer, just say so. You are in no way obliged to.

Everyone's wondering the same things about the transactions are you never confirmed your side of it.

Why you moved the servers when you were about to submit a chargeback?or in case you only realized the deal had issues after the move, then why didn't you return the server (well, all the assets rally) when you submitted the chargeback?

Why you upgraded the servers before finalizing the deal?

Why you moved active customer to these servers before finalizing the deal?

The seller claims he had given you everything you asked for, including the design on a later date after he realized he had to according to the deal rules. Despite of whatever prior misunderstanding. Is this not true?

And finally, to settle the financial issue.
    Paypal, and rightfully so, is not called into the issue after you submitted a chargeback with you bank. So, you said your bank told you the money will not be returned to you, which means you have 4 documents and could ask for a 5fth

-Transaction Request

-Chargeback Request

-Chargeback cancel Request

-Bank acknowledgement of the cancellation

-And you could ask for the bank to provide you with the confirmation/date of when the transaction (payment) was successfully completed as well as confirmation that no chargeback was processed or is to be processed.

The last document would put all this unfortunate situation to rest. So if you ask me, you could end all this fuzz real quick. A simple phone call to your account manager would suffice. Is there any reason not to get this document and get it over with?

paulof said: Why you moved the servers when you were about to submit a chargeback?

Servers were moved after the chargeback was canceled.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2015

qps said: The OP/seller repeatedly told us they would not complete the transaction as agreed (multiple e-mails). Once they were notified of the chargeback/dispute

And this surprises you why?

The bottom line, you charged back, you have gain they have nothing, as such you need to pay them again and deal with the recovery of the funds yourself.

qps said: Servers were moved after the chargeback was canceled.

Cancelling the charge back is not enough if the net result is that the seller got ZERO gain from the deal.

• @qps said:
    Servers were moved after the chargeback was canceled

pero usted el dia 25 de febrero me responde a un correo que esperaba que yo le diera noticias de la solución de la disputa de paypal, y en otro correo me dice:

que esperaba para tener todo solucionado, que GLOBAL FRAG libere los servidores nuevamente a usted.

el dia 26 usted hace firmar un documento a GLOBAL FRAG y mueve los servidores,

entonces porque me dijo que esperaba que se solucionara el problema en paypal, y al dia siguiente movio los servidores?

English:

but you day February 25 responds to e-mail me expected me to give him news of the settlement of the dispute in paypal, and other mail tells me:

I expected to get everything sorted out, which GLOBAL FRAG free servers back to you.

the 26th you do sign a document GLOBAL FRAG and move servers,

then because he said he hoped the problem would be solved in paypal, and the next day moved his servants?

• Global Frag said he does not need to be copied on e-mails unless there is a resolution. There is no resolution yet.

E-mail Global Frag and confirm that the servers are released back to us.

E-mail Harzem and confirm that the website design is transferred to us.

These are the remaining items.

Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 12:15 AM
    To: @qps
    Subject: RE: Transfer Request for gotechperu.com Failed - 048 Denied Request

Jeff
    News?

To:jason
    Subject: RE: Transfer Request for gotechperu.com Failed - 048 Denied Request
    Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 00:21:58 -0500

You are the one who will have the news about when PayPal releases the funds to you.

• @jason25 said:

This printscreen confuses me a bit, why is your balance about, negative 5293?
    First thing that comes to mind is that you withdrawn the funds to your bank before paypal had the chance to withdraw them from your paypal balance to send back to the buyer.

• lol, you just got burn .........

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2015

Exactly my thought. @paulof

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2015

paulof said: This printscreen confuses me a bit, why is your balance about, negative 5293? First thing that comes to mind is that you withdrawn the funds to your bank before paypal had the chance to withdraw them from your paypal balance to send back to the buyer.

Well if he only had a few hundred in his paypal account, then qps files a paypal claim (bottom payment) that would minus the 5300 bringing the account back to a near 0 due to the temporary hold balance, then qps actually issued a credit card charge back on top of the paypal claim which is minus another 5300 (top line) so the balance would be -5300 or there abouts depending on starting balance.

Honestly at this stage I would just be looking for a Spanish speaking no win no fee lawyer in the same state as qps, presenting the documents and taking it to court.

@jason25 I called PayPal about the issue. PayPal says they contacted you about the dispute/chargeback but you never responded to them. When the seller does not respond, they automatically deduct the funds and send them back. PayPal is going to call our credit card company and confirm that the disputes were canceled and once they receive confirmation they will update the dispute and release the funds back to you.

Thanked by 1Spirit
    edited March 2015

AnthonySmith said: Well if he only had a few hundred in his paypal account, then qps files a paypal claim (bottom payment) that would minus the 5300 bringing the account back to a near 0 due to the temporary hold balance, then qps actually issued a credit card charge back on top of the paypal claim which is minus another 5300 (top line) so the balance would be -5300 or there abouts depending on starting balance.

You can see that the bottom transaction is listed as "Removed" meaning this temporary hold was already released when we canceled the dispute. The "Chargeback Settlement" is because he never responded to PayPal when they contacted him. Hopefully after my phone call to PayPal it will be resolved shortly.

• @qps said:
    jason25 I called PayPal about the issue. PayPal says they contacted you about the dispute/chargeback but you never responded to them. When the seller does not respond, they automatically deduct the funds and send them back. PayPal is going to call our credit card company and confirm that the disputes were canceled and once they receive confirmation they will update the dispute and release the funds back to you.

OK.

I will call a few days ago, I just said the problem was from the BANK

Hopefully this will be resolved.

You can check that I have withdrawn design gotechhost.com

and valhost.com

• True @jason25 did mention it was an issue with bank early on.
    I am glad that @qps finally decided to pursue the issue to see it solved.

As it seems everything will be sorted out soon, congrats.

• What happened to being proactive? It shouldn't of taken this long since they have all the assets of the sale already in their control to contact paypal to find out where the money is at. Just looking at your paypal screen is not being proactive. But they were quick to pull the trigger to file a dam dispute.

aggressivenetworks said: What happened to being proactive? It shouldn't of taken this long since they have all the assets of the sale already in their control to contact paypal to find out where the money is at. Just looking at your paypal screen is not being proactive. But they were quick to pull the trigger to file a dam dispute.

I had already contacted PayPal previously, and they didn't tell me they needed confirmation from the seller. I guess PayPal must have reached out to the seller for confirmation after that and he didn't respond.

• @qps said:
    I had already contacted PayPal previously, and they didn't tell me they needed confirmation from the seller. I guess PayPal must have reached out to the seller for confirmation after that and he didn't respond.

There is no mail from paypal, indicating they wanted to contact me.

but as I said before, if you say this by contacting your paypal BANK

I can only wait

edited March 2015

jason25 said: There is no mail from paypal, indicating they wanted to contact me.

I don't know if they tried to contact you or not, but they said they did and that since you didn't respond, they proceeded with sending the money back even though we had canceled the dispute.

• @qps said:
    I don't know if they tried to contact you or not, but they said they did and that since you didn't respond, they proceeded with sending the money back even though we had canceled the dispute.

Ok. then expect the bank to return the money to paypal and so the account is settled.

the $ 5,300
    and $ 3,000

thanks

• @qps said:

That begs the question.
    If Paypal proceeded with the chargeback and returned the money to you. Haven't you seen the money on your balance?
    It should be there, right?

A the plot thickens :P

edited March 2015

paulof said: That begs the question. If Paypal proceeded with the chargeback and returned the money to you. Haven't you seen the money on your balance? It should be there, right?

A the plot thickens :P

No, we have not received any money back. I spoke to the credit card company today and they have not received anything from PayPal and they confirmed again that the dispute was canceled and closed.

• @qps said:
    No, we have not received any money back. I spoke to the credit card company today and they have not received anything from PayPal and they confirmed again that the dispute was canceled and closed.

Then Paypal should have the money on their side, and have stated as much.
    Anyhow, it seems like you both will need to work on this together, and as it seems you are now both willing to. So it will just be a matter of time until everything is resolved.

I wish the best for both of you.

• This thread has been eye-opening and informative for so many reasons.

I now know one method of payment I am not likely to use for large transactions.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • Anything in this range of transaction escrow.com should have been used.

I know there are fee's involved but both buyer and seller have greater protection.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • Updates:

hola.PayPal returned the money to my account. and now I just hope that now PayPal can unfreeze my PayPal account. but since the money returned to my account.

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • cociucociu Member

finnaly !

• Good luck, next time both parties should agree to escrow.

• @qps : this according to you is what was missing to finish this.
    indicate if correct, my answers are highlighted.

The Ethernet / power cable and rack rails for the servers Were not all included as you stated. Most of the wires Were on loan from the co-lo provider. The "rails" you provided were 4 sets of Gruber rack shelves. You misled us to believe That type OEM standard rack rails for the nine servers Were included. It cost us $ 400 to replace them, plus the cost of labor to install them after the replacement rack rails arrived from our vendor.

All teams came with their rails, I have Guides that, these functioned properly in pzych, but paracer in Global Frag were not standard, not deception anything, servers came with rails, have restudied this and is correct.****
    few rails that also features missing?

You said one of the servers had a 500GB SAS hard drive. It is whos 500GB SATA hard drive. Also The server does not have any SAS controller. This is probably a ~ $ 200 difference in value.

You will need to return this disk for my claim to the seller.

One of the servers had a non-functional 1TB WD RE4 hard drive. Replacement value is approximately $ 100.

All disc properly function, you should return it to spend the warranty of the equipment.

One of the servers has a hardware issue with the motherboard and we will Have to replace it. This will cost around $ 150 plus labor.

You realize movement of equipment without finishing the dispute in paypal, so that movement could have damaged the plate, devera Just return the equipment for warranty.

You advertised in the WHT thread and Agreed to include the brand, domain and website. Initially, you refused to follow through on in Original items, and Repeatedly Told us that you 'would not proceed. While you finally Gave us the gotechperu.com domain name on February 24 (it took two Attempts, the transfer Canceled you the first time around), you continue to operate under the same brand a new domain name (gotechhost.com) that you 'Purchased a few days before the sale (domain registered on January 14, WHT thread Offering your company assets for sale was posted on January 16). The domain name was inactive prior to you handing over the gotechperu.com domain. Clearly you never Intended to sell the brand as you stated.

All this has been included, you have held the domain, and design.

This discussion has been closed.