Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quickpacket inconvenient experience - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Quickpacket inconvenient experience

Comments

• @Lee said:
    Jsaon25, please do not post links to documents that should be private.

Ok sorry

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2015

So this is confusing.

@jason25 has a business running on @qps servers (Global Frag?), sold the business to QPS, then QPS felt that not everything initially represented was delivered to charged back the full amount but kept everything that had been delivered so far because they could.

QPS then stopped communicating with the seller, then today cancelled the credit card charge back, all of this has locked @jason25 's paypal account so now he has no business and no money.

Is that about the top and bottom of it?

Spanish/English is obviously a barrier, the contracts should have been done in both languages, if they were not then both sides are to blame for miss matched expectations but @jason25 was always going to come off worse I suppose.

Sounds like a lack of common sense and due diligence on both sides to me.

Thanked by 1switsys
  • AnthonySmith said: So this is confusing.

@jason25 has a business running on @qps servers (Global Frag?), sold the business to QPS, then QPS felt that not everything initially represented was delivered to charged back the full amount but kept everything that had been delivered so far.

QPS then stopped communicating with the seller, then today cancelled the credit card charge back, all of this has locked @jason25 's paypal account so now he has no business and no money.

Is that about the top and bottom of it?

Spanish/English is obviously a barrier, the contracts should have been done in both languages, if they were not then both sides are to blame for miss matched expectations but @jason25 was always going to come off worse I suppose.

this very well what he says, it is also true that must have been a document that clearly specify what that was sold.

I've ever wanted is to solve the problem, QPS can say here, that has everything

servers, switch, clients, web design and domain.

however refuses to accept that it has that, he refuses to say who has the money.

so I still can continue with my new company, and go about my business, with more losses than other things

This brings me to a better lesson surely :(

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@jason25 I think you will still get your money from paypal now it might just take a while, you should speak to paypal on the telephone.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

AnthonySmith said: So this is confusing.

What you are saying is not correct, but I am not going to go into further details about it since the OP has apparently made legal threats against the colo provider and this all might end up in litigation.

• @qps said:
    What you are saying is not correct, but I am not going to go into further details about it since the OP has apparently made legal threats against the colo provider and this all might end up in litigation.

who has made legal threats?

• @qps said:

@lee

can invent anything here in the forum?

now says there is a demand and litigation against Datacenter?

whereqps shows that? there is the threat allegedly mail?

• LeeLee Veteran

jason25 said: can invent anything here in the forum?

You can both say what you like, only the two of you know what is really going on here. Remember that you came here and opened this discussion. You must expect that @qps will offer their side. I can't say what it is right or wrong here.

Providing it stays civil there is nothing for me to do or say.

jason25 said: can invent anything here in the forum?

now says there is a demand and litigation against Datacenter?

whereqps shows that? there is the threat allegedly mail?

You made a threat of a lawsuit against the data center provider (Global Frag) according to the owner. We are not going to discuss this publicly any longer as a result. If you want to communicate further, please contact us privately for the name of our attorney.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @qps said:
    You made a threat of a lawsuit against the data center provider (Global Frag) according to the owner. We are not going to discuss this publicly any longer as a result. If you want to communicate further, please contact us privately for the name of our attorney.
    @qps said:

So if it's a terrible lie, shame having to know these people.

liars.

jason25 said: So if it's a terrible lie, shame having to know these people.

liars.

It is absolutely not a lie. The owner of Global Frag told us this on Skype today.

• someone can translate it says here

"I need this document to my demand. You please do not forget"

• @qps said:
    It is absolutely not a lie. The owner of Global Frag told us this on Skype today.

@qps

as always talking about things that are not.

but that's not the problem, there is no demand, I am from Peru, so I'll sue Kazah. NO sense.

you are seeking to evade the main problem

making excuses

I will not lengthen but the Post talking to a liar like you.

is incredible that despite having all that talk in dealing as it does not specify if he had to be branded the switch or wiring.

everything was delivered and you do not want to confirm that

• @qps @jason25

qps what exactly is left for jason to transfer to you?

and jason you really should have had a translator present to help you.

• @Stevie said:
    qps jason25

and jason you really should have had a translator present to help you.

yes :( mi error

• edited March 2015

I wouldn't be worried about posting here. Both parties should be trying to get some clarification from PayPal where the money is at actually. Instead of turning this into a circus.

Thanked by 1RockIslander
  • DylanDylan Member
    edited March 2015

Lee said: There is no rule because one is not needed.

That's a weird statement to make. We users are not mind-readers. English-only is a specifically written rule on most large forums and since it's not here I too thought it wasn't a requirement. If it in fact is a blanket policy it ought to be in the rules.

• jason25jason25 Member
    edited March 2015

@aggressivenetworks said:
    I wouldn't be worried about posting here. Both parties should be trying to get some clarification from PayPal where the money is at actually. Instead of turning this into a circus.

I understand that several have been inconvenienced or annoyed with this post.

I just wanted to show here, but hey see you've lost everything

paypal will not help, still saying the transaction the buyer is remanded

andqps says they have not returned anything.

so I think I lost the case, my money, my clients and servers.

Also I apologize to people who are uncomfortable with this and it bothered

will try to continue with my new company, with this great loss, hope to recover

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

In any of my dealings with @qps they've been nothing but fair. I have no idea why you're having such an issue.

It seems to me you tried to pump and dump and then start another business off the bat using the very same design you sold to them.

If you ask me you're extremely sketchy and questionable at best. Being that you cannot communicate effectively in English, I have no idea how this deal even got off the ground.

• @agoldenberg said:
    In any of my dealings with qps they've been nothing but fair. I have no idea why you're having such an issue.

It seems to me you tried to pump and dump and then start another business off the bat using the very same design you sold to them.

If you ask me you're extremely sketchy and questionable at best. Being that you cannot communicate effectively in English, I have no idea how this deal even got off the ground.

We had many problems with the first deal with Jeff, so decided to go ahead with another sale.

on the design, I never speak that the design was unique.

thanks

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

According to fraud record you have a lot of issues with all kinds of people. Seems to me that you're the issue not them.

Thanked by 1RockIslander
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Honestly I can't understand why you two made a deal with the language barrier without a translator at the very least.

• @Nyr said:
    Honestly I can't understand why you two made a deal with the language barrier without a translator at the very least.

If there are many mistakes made, but as I said it seems everything is already lost :(

jason25 said: If there are many mistakes made, but as I said it seems everything is already lost :(

They said money will be returned if PayPal processes the chargeback, but looks like something you will need to talk about with your local PayPal reps (if the chargeback has been really stopped).

Next time, pay someone to write a contract so the terms are clear for both parties. And a translator.

• stdiostdio Member

As I said earlier, when dealing with big amounts like this you should have used an escrow service. Obviously it's too late now but you should keep this in mind.

Yeah, escrow is expensive and even painful, but pays off for this kind of transactions.

• aglodekaglodek Member
    edited March 2015

@Dylan said: That's a weird statement to make. We users are not mind-readers. English-only is a specifically written rule on most large forums and since it's not here I too thought it wasn't a requirement. If it in fact is a blanket policy it ought to be in the rules.

@Lee, @Spirit: I agree. Have seen many dialogs here in Chinese for example, with no moderator questioning them. Now this here. Time to clarify this issue in the rules. My suggestion: allow posts in any language, but require they are accompanied by an English translation (Google/other machine translation acceptable). Best of both worlds ;)

Thanked by 2netomx Maounique
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Lee said: did. There is no rule because one is not needed.

not cool, bro. I thought you were better than that.

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

qps said: You made a threat of a lawsuit against the data center provider (Global Frag) according to the owner. We are not going to discuss this publicly any longer as a result. If you want to communicate further, please contact us privately for the name of our attorney.

"We did something wrong and now can't say or we will possibly lose the lawsuit"

4n0nx said: "We did something wrong and now can't say or we will possibly lose the lawsuit"

Stop trying to stir up drama that doesn't exist.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
This discussion has been closed.