Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quickpacket inconvenient experience
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Quickpacket inconvenient experience

jason25jason25 Member
edited March 2015 in Providers

MODERATOR EDIT

Ok, so as the OP does not have good english I got him to tell me (Lee) in Spanish what happened. so here is a summary.

Basically the OP had an agreement with @QPS to buy his business, clients, domain, site, everything for $5,300 (USD assumed).

Payment was made but after a month @QPS raised a dispute and chargeback at Paypal, the OP's account is now frozen, suspected of fraud. QPS were given their money back.

@QPS still has the site, clients and all the was purchased in the deal and is basically not speaking to the OP.

Bear in Mind I am just summarising as the English was very bad and not easy to understand.

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

said: I hope your understanding my English bad

Not really, this is going to take a while to figure out.

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

Unreadable for me :( Something about paypal dispute that made you lose everything?

• Sorry for my bad English, translator use.

everything was sold to Jeff Quicpacket, servers, clients and design my domain was delivered.

but the dispute opened his bank, as did the paypal payment with your credit card.

paypal he returned the money to your bank.

so now owns the servers, my domain and money :(

• LeeLee Veteran

Are you saying here that you sold a hosting business to Jeff from Quickpacket.com and he did not pay?

• Ah so you sold your business - hosting servers, clients, website and design to this Jeff chap. After the sale, he put a dispute through PayPal and via the bank, both of which refunded him so now he has your business and his money back and you have nothing.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited March 2015

Oh you are Spanish. Sent you a message. Please reply to it.

• @Fatboy said:
    Ah so you sold your business - hosting servers, clients, website and design to this Jeff chap. After the sale, he put a dispute through PayPal and via the bank, both of which

refunded him so now he has your business and his money back and you have nothing.

Yes

• Ouch. That looks ugly.

@qps

• LeeLee Veteran

I just updated the initial post for the OP after he explained to me in Spanish. It was too hard to understand. At this point I suspect someone from @qps will need to chime in if willing.

• BuyAdsBuyAds Member
    edited March 2015

I hope they are here and will explain whats wrong. This looks not good.

Edit: wait a second, if the op paid for this company, how can quickpacket open a dispute?

• he says he does not have the money, but the image clearly says otherwise

I can give you my paypal account a moderator for verification.

he has everything, they can even see that the domain is the name of the

http://whois.domaintools.com/gotechperu.com

• stdiostdio Member

You should have used an escrow service. That protects both the seller and the buyer.

• ATHKATHK Member

@stdio said:
    You should have used an escrow service. That protects both the seller and the buyer.

One wouldn't expect them to do a chargeback anyway, it's not like they're a dodgy company... They seem to have a good rep.

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • jason25 said: I can give you my paypal account a moderator for verification.

I am sorry, but we can't verify this for you. Paypal does not allow you to give your account credentials to some random strangers over internet. Be careful with that. You really should not offer access to your paypal account to anyone.

Thanked by 3Lee mpkossen Pwner
  • aglodekaglodek Member
    edited March 2015

Two questions:

• Was there any written agreement signed? Selling a functioning business is not exactly an over the counter transaction. Language issues aside, there are many points to agree on and lots of room for misunderstanding.

• Who was the buyer - Quickpacket (the company) or Jeff (an individual)?

EDIT: one more question:

• What reason did Jeff give in the process of the Paypal dispute? I have a couple of such disputes behind me. Both sides are given opportunity to explain their position.
  • Welcome to Paypal. Because never sell everything above 10$ :)

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

The transactions with this buyer have been a complete nightmare.

We did open a PayPal dispute because the OP was not delivering all of the items as we agreed. The PayPal dispute was closed on February 23 because he agreed to finish the transaction. The OP still owes us several items before we will consider the transaction completed. The OP has our money, but owes us a partial refund on several items he misrepresented and also needs to deliver several items that were included but have not been delivered yet.

We aren't going to go into this any further in public.

Thanked by 2Lee doughmanes
  • SpiritSpirit Member
    edited March 2015

qps said: The OP has our money, but owes us a partial refund on several items he misrepresented and also needs to deliver several items that were included but have not been delivered yet.

So the op have those $5,300 at his paypal account?

@jason25 some screenshots would be helpful.

Spirit said: So the op have those $5,300 at his paypal account?

Sorry, let me be more clear. The PayPal dispute is canceled and closed.

• LeeLee Veteran

He did provide this earlier, sorry I did not realise I deleted it.

• qps said: Sorry, let me be more clear. The PayPal dispute is canceled and closed.

Yes, I understood this, but op claimed in initial post edited by moderator that transaction was reversed and you got your money back. That's why I am asking if the op have those $5,300 at his paypal account at all.

(maybe initial post should be included in mod edit anyway)

• @Spirit said:

I'm uploading more information about the deal, for now attached image paypal send mail to my brother's account where the transaction was made

http://i59.tinypic.com/2emd209.png

translated into English

translated into English:

Dear / a ronald sanchez Garcia:
    To contest this chargeback, the issuer of the credit card asked us we provided documentation that would address the concerns of the buyer. The buyer said that articles have received one of the following problems:

• They were damaged or were defective
    • They were different than described
    • Services not provided

Since we did not receive the necessary documentation, we could not challenge the chargeback to the issuer of the credit card.
    These are the details of this case:
    Name of purchaser: QuickPacket, LLC
    Buyer email: [email protected]
    Buyer Transaction Number: 5CC22471EA478734U
    Your transaction number: 9EN76600WT627141M
    Transaction date: January 20, 2015
    Transaction amount: $ 5,300.00 USD
    Contested amount: $ 5,300.00 USD

Thanked by 1Spirit
  • qps said: The PayPal dispute is canceled and closed.

But chargeback slipped out of your mind?

Thanked by 3Crogic TarZZ92 Pwner

Spirit said: Yes, I understood this, but op claimed in initial post edited by moderator that transaction was reversed and you got your money back. That's why I am asking if the op have those $5,300 at his paypal account at all.

Here's the transaction that does not show any kind of reversal.

http://imgur.com/aqHc4me

We aren't trying to do anything shady here, all we're trying to do is get what we paid for.

• voy a aclarar esto en español, espero alguien me ayude con la traduccion, ya que no hablo ingles.

esto fue el trato final, despues de unos minutos Jeff realizo el pago ,

We will offer $5000 for everything else - all clients, 9x servers with rails, 1 switch, power cables, Ethernet cables, domain name, website, WHMCS database, account with co-location provider.

Ok, we will accept your price at $5,300.
    These servers are located at Global Frag?
    How do you want to proceed with the transfer?

como dije en mi post, mi error fue no darme cuenta que estaba vendiendo mi dominio y mi diseño.

se entrego primero los servidores, el switch y los clientes. los servidores contaban con rails y cables ethernet. ese es el trato y esta en la transaccion paypal.

despues de darme cuenta de mi error, envie el diseño y el dominio.

el traslado del dominio iba a demorar 3 dias, por lo que ahi Jeff abre disputa en su Banco , y paypal abre disputa en mi cuenta y congela $5300

despues de eso, como el DATACENTER congelo sus servidores por este problema
    Jeff cancelo las disputas en paypal, pero nunca lo hizo con su BANCO que es donde se abrio primero la disputa

es por ello que los $5300, y tambien los $3000 de otra transaccion va a ir a su cuenta de tarjeta de credito.

ahora el dice que falta que le entregue mas cosas.

ahi esta el trato entregar 9 servidores con rails, ok
    1switch y power cables. ok
    ethernet cables . ok
    domain names. ok
    website . ok
    whmcs database. ok

acount colo: OK

Todo lo del trato fue incluido.

esto debio venderse a $7000 como esta en el post de WHT, sin embargo por mi error se vendio a menos, pero yo corregi mi error y entregue todo.

ahi mostre la imagen de paypal donde aparece claramente que se me congelo y quito $5300

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

qps said: Here's the transaction that does not show any kind of reversal.
    http://imgur.com/aqHc4me

You can't take a screenshot of a transaction before disputing it? ;0

Spirit said: But chargeback slipped out of your mind?

Both the PayPal dispute and chargeback were canceled after the OP agreed to complete the transaction as agreed.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited March 2015

I should also point out that @jason25 has confirmed there was some confusion that he did not realise certain parts of this site/business were included, so what they are both saying does appear correct.

• qps image showing clearly says that the payment to your credit card is ccompleto, so you have the $ 5,300 qps

• @qps said:
    Both the PayPal dispute and chargeback were canceled after the OP agreed to complete the transaction as agreed.

So you did start a chargeback with your CC aswell as Dispute with Paypal?

If so there may be something that Paypal needs to get involved in, as they have probably started the process for the Charge Back if you started this with your CC company.

This discussion has been closed.