Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quickpacket inconvenient experience - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Quickpacket inconvenient experience

Comments

• @qps said:
    It may be more convenient for you for it not to have been included, but it was, and it is very clear that it was.

if he had understood well, had sold him several things you dial indicating he did not deliver what we agreed, but also agree that you back.

I will give the domain and design, but you'll never wonder if the design was unique, it is not, if you do not use it on my websites, I take it back.

I opened this post, because I lost the money from the transaction, and that is not in discussion, you have Hardware, domain and design,

and yet not admit

• Host4GoHost4Go Member
    edited March 2015

There is something I am not understanding.

The Buyer feels he was scammed, the Seller feels the same way.
    The Buyers canceled the payment but still transferred the hardware to his location, and he doesn't feel at all inclined to cancel the deal all together. This is what feel scammy to me.

If I was the Buyer and given the chance, I would just cancel everything all together, give back whatever I got and get back my money. If I had prove I had been scammed, I would then deduct whatever transaction fees I had supported. Otherwise I would eat the fees and be happy I had gotten out of a bad deal.

So my question is to the Buyer.
    If you feel you were scammed, then why not give whatever assets you got from the seller and get your money back?

Edit: Although I said the Buyer conduct seemed scammy, I meant the conduct as portrayed here, which does not necessarily reflect what currently is going on nor the Buyer in essence. This comment is related to my understanding of the current episode only, which is not necessarily accurate at this point, thus the question.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

paulof said: So my question is to the Buyer. If you feel you were scammed, then why not give whatever assets you got from the seller and get your money back?

We have placed active customers on these servers that were not related to the transaction. We have also purchased a number of hardware upgrades that are specific to these servers (such as iDRAC Enterprise for one of the boxes, rack rails, RAM, replacement motherboard, etc). This is why we are not seeking a full refund, just a partial refund for the items the seller/OP misrepresented or is not willing to follow through on transferring to us.

• @qps said:
    just a partial refund for the items the seller/OP misrepresented or is not willing to follow through on transferring to us.

you want a partial refund? but if money should already be in your bank account soon.

if I had the money, all different, but the money sent him paypal to your bank account

if not even see, you must see soon, I hope that when I have to be honest and send back

jason25 said: you want a partial refund? but if money should already be in your bank account soon.

if I had the money, all different, but the money sent him paypal to your bank account

if not even see, you must see soon, I hope that when I have to be honest and send back

We have not received any money. PayPal still does not indicate that any money has been sent to us on the original transaction or anywhere in our transaction history.

• @qps said:
    We have not received any money. PayPal still does not indicate that any money has been sent to us on the original transaction or anywhere in our transaction history.

I told you several times, you open dispute with your bank, not with paypal
    paypal is only an intermediary, so you should see the money in your bank soon
    I do not have the money and that's what I'm claiming is simple

jason25 said: I told you several times, you open dispute with your bank, not with paypal paypal is only an intermediary, so you should see the money in your bank soon I do not have the money and that's what I'm claiming is simple

As we told you multiple times, the dispute was closed on February 23 as a sign of good faith when you agreed to complete the transaction. So far, you have not.

It has been nearly three weeks since then. We have not received any refund from you through PayPal and there has not been a refund to our credit card. If PayPal was in the process of sending us a refund, it would be listed in our transaction history.

• @qps said:
    It has been nearly three weeks since then. We have not received any refund from you through PayPal and there has not been a refund to our credit card. If PayPal was in the process of sending us a refund, it would be listed in our transaction history.

part undelivered you?

paypal is not going to return anything, you opened dispute in its BANK, understands this well.

the money should go to your bank, please be assured that if the money I would have, I would not be discussing this issue.

you should wait for the bank informed of the return of paypal, can take weeks, I hope you report.

• @qps said:
    We have placed active customers on these servers that were not related to the transaction. We have also purchased a number of hardware upgrades that are specific to these servers (such as iDRAC Enterprise for one of the boxes, rack rails, RAM, replacement motherboard, etc). This is why we are not seeking a full refund, just a partial refund for the items the seller/OP misrepresented or is not willing to follow through on transferring to us.

I get it, although this brings a new set of questions:

• Is it true that you submitted the chargeback and went ahead with moving the equipment at the same time? (to me it seems that this is what the seller is suggesting) or was the chargeback only submitted after you got the equipment and verified it had issues?
      -Why did you upgraded the servers before finalizing the deal? considering you were feeling scammed.
    • moreover, why did you move active customer to this servers before everything was settled down in a way that both parties agree to?

It may very well be only me thinking like this, but personally, I don't think it´s fair for you to make changes to the agreement after you moved the servers to your control. If you were not happy with the deal, and considering you had the power to get your money back, you should have return whatever assets you had in your control. And that is considering that you only noticed the flaws in the deal after you moved the assets, otherwise you should have never moved the assets. The "ghost" customers should have been enough to cancel the deal.

I am in no way defending the Seller, to me, it seems both of you behaved poorly with one another, both of you seem to be trying to get the upper hand over the other.
    It seems you had no interest in canceling the deal, instead you want to force a discount over the previously agreed amount. Which is not right. So there are no saints here.

Thanked by 2RackNode geekalot
  • @jason25 said:
    I do not have the money and that's what I'm claiming is simple

Have Paypal sent you any explanation in writing? maybe you can ask them to do so if they haven't done already and then forward it to qps.

Maybe you can contact your bank and ask them if they have any pending transaction? sometimes international transaction can get stuck for one reason or another.

Maybe you can confirm with your bank that the chargeback request was indeed canceled? maybe they can give you an ETA on when the Sellet will see the amount on their bank account.

It seems you two wont get along anyway, so this may help.

• jason25jason25 Member
    edited March 2015

@paulof said:
    Have Paypal sent you any explanation in writing? maybe you can ask them to do so if they haven't done already and then forward it to qps.

I try, I called paypal several times, they just say they did not open the dispute, as the buyer made the dispute in your bank, you should consult your bank.

they say, money already have the Bank of the buyer, we can do nothing, do not send written documents.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Although some of the things @qps smeels fishy, you, @jason25, are far more scammy.

No debiste de haber escondido tanta información que sacó después @qps, claramente se nota que el wue actuó primero mal eres tú. Así que:

No vales verga pinche peruano de mierda! Por eso no nos quieren putoooo. Dejate de mamadas y entrega lo que prometiste. Si vendiste tu diswño, ya novlo puedes usar, NO MAMES.

Enligh readers, dont translate the last part :)

Thanked by 2matthewvz yomero
  • I never try to sell my design, when I realized my mistake, simply hand all that was missing, it was the domain and design.

Now what's wrong with you? because the insults?

scammer call me, I have no hardware or customers, or the domain, nor the money.

• CrogicCrogic Member
    edited March 2015

@netomx said:
    Although some of the things qps smeels fishy, you, jason25, are far more scammy.

No debiste de haber escondido tanta información que sacó después qps, claramente se nota que el wue actuó primero mal eres tú. Así que:

No vales verga pinche peruano de mierda! Por eso no nos quieren putoooo. Dejate de mamadas y entrega lo que prometiste. Si vendiste tu diswño, ya novlo puedes usar, NO MAMES.

Enligh readers, dont translate the last part :)

You shouldn't be insulting people. Doesn't matter what he did. You are the one making us look bad by the way you express yourself.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

jason25 said: Now what's wrong with you? because the insults?

I just like to insult :P

And the other thing, it's because you tried to scam

Crogic said: You shouldn't be insulting people. Doesn't matter what he did.

It was an insult and funny at the same time :P

• @netomx said:

Digame donde esta la estafa? , no tengo los $5300, tampoco el hardware, tampoco el dominio, el diseño lo tiene el.

where is the scam

• CrogicCrogic Member
    edited March 2015

@jason25 El problema es que hay dos versiones. QPS dice que tu no entregaste todo lo acordado, que habia servidores con problemas y que los clientes que tenias eran falsos e spammers. Por el otro lado tu dices que entregaste todo lo acordado menos el diseno que fue entregado hasta despues de la disputa de paypal. Ademas de que al parecer en el pasado as tenido problemas con otros proveedores.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Crogic said:
    jason25 El problema es que hay dos versiones. QPS dice que tu no entregaste todo lo acordado, que habia servidores con problemas y que los clientes que tenias eran falsos e spammers. Por el otro lado tu dices que entregaste todo lo acordado menos el diseno que fue entregado hasta despues de la disputa de paypal. Ademas de que al parecer en el pasado as tenido problemas con otros proveedores.

Ningun cliente era falso, todos los clientes fueron legitimos y tengo aun las facturas de los pagos de esos clientes, el llama a spamer a todo, pero esos clientes trabajaron conmigo y no tuve reclamos de spam de ninguno.

los servidores funcionaban correctamente, es mas el estuvo un mes trabajando con esos servidores, en ese mes no escuche ningun reclamos de el, despues que el decide llevarse los servidores a otro Datacenter a escondidas, dice que un servidor tiene problemas?

• We will also clarify some things.

qps in this email states that we resolve this, when we reach a solution is confirmed to Global Frag, to release the servers.

feb 24, 2015 12:37 PM, @QPS escribió:

Global Frag said he does not need to be copied on e-mails unless there is a resolution. There is no resolution yet.

E-mail Global Frag and confirm that the servers are released back to us.

E-mail Harzem and confirm that the website design is transferred to us.

These are the remaining items.

in this post I ask Jeff if new

Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 12:15 AM
    To: @QPS
    Subject: RE: Transfer Request for gotechperu.com Failed - 048 Denied Request

Jeff
    News?

and answered me that I should give the news as paypal response expected.

Subject: RE: Transfer Request for gotechperu.com Failed - 048 Denied Request
    Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 00:21:58 -0500

You are the one who will have the news about when PayPal releases the funds to you.

however even though it says I expected response paypal and I returned my money.

the 26th does sign a document GLOBAL FRAG, which states that the datacenter would not have any responsibility.

if this agreement was still pending, because I wiggled servers other hand, if he had so many complaints because they simply did not ask him to return the money.

the scam is defined when it is not delivered what is agreed, here there is no contract, but was handed everything completely.

• So when will @jason25 be going to jail?

• @GIANT_CRAB said:
    So when will jason25 be going to jail?

I have not stolen anyone to go to jail

• @jason25

Are you from peru ?

• @netomx

No todos los peruanos somos tan jodidos :/

Thanked by 1yomero
  • martip07martip07 Member
    edited March 2015

@GIANT_CRAB

Ups x2, actually he can go to jail for fraud now in Peru.

• @martip07 said:
    GIANT_CRAB

En Peru el tema de fraudes como el que sufrio qps no son penados :/

Es decir que jason25 podrá seguir haciendo las mismas estafas una y otra vez.

Cual estafa? todo esta entregado? y yo he estafado ? nisiquiera tengo el dinero.

asi que no hables sin conocer el asunto.

• @jason25

Sereno moreno que este tema puede ser llevando a la DIVINDAT así que tranquilo.

• @martip07 said:
    jason25

Sereno moreno que este tema puede ser llevando a la DIVINDAT así que tranquilo.

Claro sere acusado de vender Hardware,clientes,dominio y diseño y entregarlo
    Y no tener el dinero.

• Martirp07

Si tu vendes algo, y no recibes el dinero (porque este fue devuelto- segun paypal ). a eso le llamas fraude?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2015

::lost for words::

QPS should have returned everything when doing the charge back, I don't care if they upgraded things that was their fault and their problem.

At the point they did the charge back and decided not to return everything they had gained without payment a huge imbalance was created in the agreement and it is nothing less than theft.

Yes obviously things are complex but that is the bottom line.

If you sell a car and advertise it in such a way that a mistake could be made to assume the wheels are custom wheels and you later find out they are not, you don't reverse the entire payment AND KEEP THE CAR just because you spent money on a new set of seat covers, you suck it up because you did not do any due diligence or you take out your seat covers and return the car as it was when you bought it for a full refund.

All the he said/she said and paypal complications are bull shit to cloud the issue, @qps have had material gain, @jason25 has nothing, @qps should transfer the money directly to his bank account minus a fair deduction e.g. $500 for the website design, unless they plan to or have used it anyway in which case the full amount should be sent.

@Nyr or @martinp07 could someone translate that to Spanish for me?

This discussion has been closed.