Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quickpacket inconvenient experience - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Quickpacket inconvenient experience

Comments

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2015

@netomx if qps did credit card chargeback, shouldn't that be reflected on jason25's Paypal account transaction list?

Edit: also qps already said they did chargeback but canceled it on Feb23 -- http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/948351/#Comment_948351

Thanked by 1netomx
  • jason25jason25 Member
    edited March 2015
  • @perennate said:
    netomx if qps did credit card chargeback, shouldn't that be reflected on jason25's Paypal account transaction list?

Edit: also qps already said they did chargeback but canceled it on Feb23 -- http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/948351/#Comment_948351

The beginning dispute with your bank, so also canceled the dispute on paypal, apparently never closed it in your bank.

paypal same way tells me that the money was returned to qps, directly to your bank

so in a few days must have the money.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

jason25 said: apparently never closed it in your bank.

Yes, we did cancel the disputes through PayPal and through our credit card as a sign of good faith after you agreed to complete the transaction. However, so far, it isn't looking good for you actually following through.

Bottom line is that while you are here complaining about the dispute (which we canceled as a sign of good faith), you are the one who got us to this point by going into this transaction with bad intentions and for misleading us time and again.

jason25 said: paypal same way tells me that the money was returned to qps, directly to your bank

No money has been returned to us. No notification has come through on PayPal that indicates any money is being returned to us. Our side of the transaction still looks like the link we posted earlier in the thread and does not indicate anything about a chargeback settlement. If that changes, we will let you know.

• @qps

Paypal you is not going to return anything, you start a claim on your BANK, so paypal is going back to your bank the money.

It is so simple, this is handled may take 1 to 2 weeks

you must recognize that holds sway and design in their power and must be kind to contact WHT and tell them it's the domain owner

so I can continue advertising.

• This time see limitations department paypal

they indicate that @qps first opened its dispute with your bank

the bank will notify about the return of the money to your bank account

paypal has nothing to do with it, since the dispute opened it at your bank

this has been a week, please contact your bank @qps, be honest and return the money

jason25 said: this has been a week, please contact your bank @qps, be honest and return the money

Our credit card company canceled the dispute as we already told you multiple times. Our credit card company does not have the money.

Additionally, our PayPal account still does not indicate that any money has been returned to our credit card.

• talk to paypal, and they tell me that money I take the bank, talk to your bank and tell them then that money back.

I have spoken several times with paypal, talk to them too

You can not be all that easy

@jason25 We can't make PayPal move any faster. They are aware that we canceled the dispute and that the dispute was canceled with our credit card company.

Since your lawsuit threat seems to be an empty threat, I think we've been silent for long enough on all of your misdeeds in this transaction. If you're going to continue to try to smear us for initiating the dispute/chargeback in the first place, people should understand why we did so.

We found a number of discrepancies after the sale.

Nearly all of the customers appear to be fake, previously canceled/terminated, or well-known professional spammers. You even reported one of the "customers" to FraudRecord in October for sending spam, several months before this transaction even took place. Of the $676 in monthly revenue (per your thread on WHT and our discussions by e-mail), only about $60 is valid (I say about, because the customer disputes that his monthly fee was $60).

The Ethernet/power cables and rack rails for the servers were not all included as you stated. Most of the cables were on loan from the co-lo provider. The "rails" you provided were 4 sets of Gruber rack shelves. You misled us to believe that standard OEM type rack rails for the 9 servers were included. It cost us $400 to replace them, plus the cost of labor to install them after the replacement rack rails arrived from our vendor.

You said one of the servers had a 500GB SAS hard drive. It is actually 500GB SATA hard drive. The server also does not have a SAS controller. This is probably a ~$200 difference in value.

One of the servers had a non-functional 1 TB WD RE4 hard drive. Replacement value is approximately $100.

One of the servers has a hardware issue with the motherboard and we will have to replace it. This will cost around $150 plus labor.

You advertised in the WHT thread and agreed to include the brand, domain and website. Initially, you refused to follow through on these items, and repeatedly told us that you would not proceed. While you finally gave us the gotechperu.com domain name on February 24 (it took two attempts, you canceled the transfer the first time around), you continue to operate the same brand under a new domain name (gotechhost.com) that you purchased a few days before the sale (domain registered on January 14; WHT thread offering your company assets for sale was posted on January 16). The domain name was inactive prior to you handing over the gotechperu.com domain. Clearly you never intended to sell the brand as you stated.

You finally gave us a copy of the website design on February 23, but you are now trying to change the deal after the fact and are claiming that you did not sell us exclusive rights to the website. You are using the website design on both your new brand Val Host / valvps.com and on the gotechhost.com that we've found so far. You were not using the website design on any other site prior to the sale (at least, not that we found). You never mentioned that you wanted retain rights to continue using the site design after the sale. We wouldn't have agreed to it if you had and we would have insisted on a reduced sales price as a result.

All of the issues significantly reduce the value of the assets purchased.

On top of all of the issues with the asset sale transaction, on January 21, you ordered a dedicated server from us. On January 22, you opened a ticket requesting reverse DNS entries that were clearly so that the server could be used for a professional spamming operation. We reminded you of our Terms of Service which forbids this activity and declined to setup the reverse DNS entries.

On February 8, you logged in to our client area both from your residential IP address and from a US-based proxy/VPN. Using the US-based proxy/VPN IP address, you tried to use the Add Funds section to run two credit cards for $3500 each. The Bank Identification Numbers for the cards did not match your home country. Fortunately, our anti-fraud system caught these attempts and did not allow them to go through.

Also on February 8, you opened up a PayPal dispute about the dedicated server you ordered previously. You fraudulently told PayPal that the transaction was for physical goods. Fortunately, PayPal sided with us when we advised them that the transaction was for dedicated server services.

I wish we had checked FraudRecord prior to doing the deal with you. We would have likely passed on the deal after we saw your history, which includes multiple chargebacks with other providers.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited March 2015

Now that's an interesting turn. So @jason25, apart from a scammer are you a carder too? And not that I like FraudRecord, but it doesn't speak in your favor either.

Also, try to use an automated translator from Spanish, it would be better than your "English".

Shame on the buyer anyway for going forward with this transaction with not even the terms clear.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Spanish:

@qps

Es verdad nunca tuve intension de vender mi dominio y mi diseño, ya que en el foro lo estaba vendiendo a $7000 aproximadamente.

Usted ofrecio $5100 por Hardware y Clientes.

Yo le dije que aceptaria $5300

y usted dijo Ok, pero agrego dominio y website.

el error de no leer correctamente esa parte fue mia y cuando me di cuenta de eso, le envio inmediatamente el diseño y el website.

Este trato es un error mio y de usted, porque nunca se hablo de que el diseño era unico, no se hablo porque yo nunca me di cuenta que lo estaba vendiendo.

Al finalizar la trasaccion de $5300, le envie varios correos indicando que aclare el tema de dominio y hosting, nunca lo hizo, nunca respondio mis correos, despues de que abrio disputa empezo a comunicarlo.

Nunca he dicho o he hablado de una amenaza de demanda, estando en Peru , no tiene caso.

Usted habla de un disco duro de 500GB SAS, tengo copia del recibo de ese disco duro.

Habla de una placa dañada? , todos los servidores se entregaron completos, sin problemas, usted hizo la compra en enero, y recien se da cuenta en Febrero?

Uste realizo el traslado de los equipos de Global Frag a Otro centro de datos, aun cuando la disputa estaba abierta, a escondidas y enviandome un correo diciendo, que esperaba cerra la disputa, pero ya estaba haciendo el traslado, y usted habla de prestigio y honestidad?

en ese traslado , quien me asegura que lo hayan trasladado mal, o haya habido un desperfecto en esto, o que usted lo halla averiado el equipo?

usted no solo abrio disputa en su banco por estos $5300, si no por $3000 por un venta que ya estaba realizada, y que usted mismo verifico la entrega de pzych, despues de meses me dice que algo le faltaba?

y ahora me acusa de hacer depositos de dinero en una cuenta de su empresa?

usted se nego a crear RDNS, y es la primera vez que alguien se niega a crear rdns.

el trato realizado ha sido el peor que he hecho, debio haber un documento, donde se especificara que es lo que se entregaba y en que condiciones se entregaba

Usted habla de los clientes, ellos estaban conmigo meses, y nunca tuve reclamos de spam, en que parte dice que la ganancia era de $640 ?

eso era el monto total , no la ganancia, si usted lo entendio mal, debio consultar mas sobre esta transaccion.

Quiere cancelar la transaccion, puedo incluso devolverle el dinero, espere usted ya tiene el dinero, y el hardware.

Usted habla de honestidad, pero simplemente miente.

English:

@qps

It's true I never had intension to sell my domain and my design because the forum was selling about $ 7,000.

You offered $ 5,100 for Hardware and Customers.

I said you could accept $ 5,300

Ok and you said, but added domain and website.

the mistake of not reading correctly that part was mine and when I realized that, I immediately dispatched design and website.

This deal is a mine and you mistake, because I never talk about that design was unique, I do not speak because I never realized I was selling.

After the trasaccion of $ 5,300, will send several emails stating that clarifies the subject domain and hosting, never did, never answered my emails, which opened dispute after he started to communicate.

I never said or I have spoken of a threat of demand, while in Peru, has no case.

You speak of a SAS 500GB hard drive, I have a copy of the receipt of that hard drive.

Talk of a damaged plate? , All servers are delivered complete without problems, you made the purchase in January, and recently realizes in February?

Uste realize the transfer of Global Frag equipment to another datacenter, even if the dispute was open, hiding and sending me an email saying, waiting cerra the dispute, but it was making the move, and you talk about prestige and honesty?

in that move, who assures me that have moved wrong, or there has been a flaw in this, or is damaged you computer?

You not only opened dispute with your bank for these $ 5,300, if not $ 3000 for a sale that was already done, and I check yourself delivering pzych, after months tells me that something was missing?

and now accuses me of making deposits money in an account for your company?

You refused to create RDNS, and is the first time someone refuses to create rdns.

the deal done was the worst I've done, it should have a document where it is specified that is what is delivered and under what conditions was delivered

You talk about customers, they were with me months and never had complaints spam, where it says that profit was $ 640?

That was the full amount, not profit, if you got it wrong, should have consulted more about this transaction.

To cancel the transaction, I can even return the money, wait you already have the money, and hardware.

You talk of honesty, but simply lying.

Did read the @jason25 version in Spanish.

He basically denies all the accusations except one about the website.

He's indirectly denying the carding and spamming accusations too.

He doesn't even write Spanish correctly, so it's a bit hard to understand everything.

TL;DR: a contract was never signed, shit happened and they aren't going to agree.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

This is a deal that should have never happened. @qps doesn't speak Spanish and @jason25 doesn't understand English. It just turned into a giant clusterf**** and now both parties are dissatisfied.

It seems to me that @jason25 is acting sneaky, and just denies things when he gets caught. Scammy scammy guy.

Thanked by 1netomx

@Nyr Here's where the transaction was discussed: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1446892

We negotiated down from $7500 to $5300. The only thing that we told him that we did not want from that was the WHMCS license, as we had no use for it. Everything else was to be included. The PayPal transaction details (which have been posted a previously in the thread) also state what was included and link to that WHT thread specifically.

We've done a few deals at this price point in a similar manner in the past and haven't had issues, but I guess we hadn't ever run into someone like the OP.

• wants to show you the email where you trade only hardware and customers for $ 5100? ... And then adds all increasing you $ 5,300. you think if I had not made the mistake of not reading that. he would have sold everything at that price? you have the servers? Yes. you have the design and domain. yes.

• @agoldenberg said:
    This is a deal that should have never happened. qps doesn't speak Spanish and jason25 doesn't understand English. It just turned into a giant clusterf**** and now both parties are dissatisfied.

It seems to me that jason25 is acting sneaky, and just denies things when he gets caught. Scammy scammy guy.

Scammy ?

I give everything agreed. the take-all even money and I am scammer?

@qps didn't know those terms where public on the WHT thread.

The latest reply from him in Spanish states exactly the opposite to what he said in WHT and he is clearly lying and trying to mislead. He is outright lying about the terms when compared to his own WHT posts.

@jason25 also, you are using the same design you sold and a very similar and misleading brand for your new website. This alone speaks a lot about your honesty while doing business.

Thanked by 1netomx

@jason25 We sent you the following offer on January 20 by e-mail:

"We will offer $5000 for everything. We don't need the WHMCS license, so you can sell that separately."

you responded

"I can give additional 4 servers dell Power 1950

Dell PowerEdge 1950 II SERVER INTEL XEON QUAD CORE 2x 2.66GHz 16GB 2x 1TB

Dell PowerEdge 1950 II SERVER INTEL XEON QUAD CORE 2x 2.66GHz 32GB 2x 1TB

all for $ 5,500

I think that is a good deal"

we responded

"We are not interested in the Dell PowerEdge 1950 servers. They are too old.

We will offer $5000 for everything else - all clients, 9x servers with rails, 1 switch, power cables, Ethernet cables, domain name, website, WHMCS database, account with co-location provider.

The WHMCS license you can sell separately."

you responded

"thanks but I will accept only $ 5,300 is the least that I will accept

thank you very much"

we responded

"How about we split the difference at $5,150?"

you responded

"It's what I'm asking $ 5,300"

we responded

"Ok, we will accept your price at $5,300.

These servers are located at Global Frag?

How do you want to proceed with the transfer?"

you responded

"send payment to

servers are in Global Frag.

in 24 hours we will give you the information of customers. and this day hits on Global Frag"

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@jason25 you lied to get the money which is why you don't have the money. You said you had customers, you didn't you had other scammers and spammers. You said you had assets and you only half told the truth. You had hardware but not all that you claimed to have.

You neglected to mention broken hardware to @qps you neglected to mention your customers were all pretty much spammers or fake / terminated.

You misrepresented your business, and as a result the buyer didn't want to pay.

• @Nyr said:
    jason25 also, you are using the same design you sold and a very similar and misleading brand for your new website. This alone speaks a lot about your honesty while doing business.

if I had known that my domain and design had been for sale too, had not accepted the price.

I never talk that the design was unique

• @qps

after the sale you ever wonder when I give the domain and website, never told me, Luis when I delivered the domain and website.

it is clear that he never hears me that, after I made that gave my domain and design.

agreed that the design would be unique? DO NOT
    agreed that I was not allowed to use gotechhost? DO NOT

jason25 said: if I had known that my domain and design had been for sale too, had not accepted the price.

If you can't read English, that's what happens.

jason25 said: I never talk that the design was unique

You sold the design = you can't use it any longer. You weren't talking about a license to use the design, you were talking about selling the "brand, design, website". Your own words.

• jason25jason25 Member
    edited March 2015

@qps

in this part of the confusion arises because I think you're asking me for all the hardware.

Item, then this unfortunately I do not read that you have included the domain and design.

but will give the domain and design or not?

Subject: Re: Additional clients/hardware
    Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 19:43:36 +0000

We will offer $5000 for everything. We don't need the WHMCS license, so you can sell that separately.

------ Original Message ------

Sent: 1/20/2015 2:32:50 PM
    Subject: RE: Additional clients/hardware

If 5 servers with Intel Xeon X5560

Luis Sanchez Garcia 

Subject: Re: Additional clients/hardware
    Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 19:31:36 +0000

Do you mean X5650 for the CPU on the 5 systems?

------ Original Message ------

Sent: 1/20/2015 2:28:17 PM

Hi Jeff:

5 Dell C1100 Intel Xeon X5560 1TB HDD 72GB RAM
    1 Dell C1100 Intel Xeon 5520 1TB HDD 72GB RAM
    1 Dell C1100 Intel Xeon 5520 500GB SAS 24GB RAM
    1 Dell C1100 Intel Xeon 5520 400 GB SSD 24GB RAM
    1 Dell C1100 Intel Xeon 5520 400GB SSD 24GB RAM
    1 Switch , Cables Power, Rails and Cables Ethernet.

Subject: Additional clients/hardware
    Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 19:24:31 +0000

Hi Luis,

I saw that you are looking to sell more clients and servers.

What are the specs of the servers?

We are potentially interested.

Thanks.

agoldenberg said: You misrepresented your business, and as a result the buyer didn't want to pay.

I want to make sure that it is clear that at this point, we have paid for the assets, in full from our side of the transaction. The payment may be in limbo with the OP's PayPal account right now, but that is nothing that we have control over. We closed the dispute and chargeback on February 23 as a sign of good faith when the OP agreed to complete the transaction per the negotiated terms of the transaction.

He has not followed through and has continued to show his bad intentions by reopening the same company brand on gotechhost.com and by using the website design there and on his new Val Host / valvps.com brand. He is now claiming that the design wasn't unique because he had no intention of ever transferring these assets, he planned on ripping us off and is only partially following through now because the moderators at WHT have suspended his ability to post offers there until he follows through with the transaction.

jason25 said: after the sale you ever wonder when I give the domain and website, never told me

Because you told us repeatedly by e-mail that you wouldn't transfer them to us.

At least the situation is reasonably clear now and everyone can draw their own conclusions. What a pain in the ass must be to deal with this guy.

Thanked by 3qps netomx Pwner

@jason25 You left out the message that says this:

"We are not interested in the Dell PowerEdge 1950 servers. They are too old.

We will offer $5000 for everything else - all clients, 9x servers with rails, 1 switch, power cables, Ethernet cables, domain name, website, WHMCS database, account with co-location provider.

The WHMCS license you can sell separately."

Please remove my e-mail address from your post.

• @qps said:
    Because you told us repeatedly by e-mail that you wouldn't transfer them to us.

Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 21:16:59 -0500

I was able to get it to work after calling PayPal.

$5,300 Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 5CC22471EA478734U)

Please have account transferred and send customer data and provide access to server where website is hosted.

Please also advise how we can have the domain name transferred to us.

That's what you ask after paying, never gave importance to the domain, because up there I did not know I was selling my domain.

after that you send several emails to me clarify this, you talk about this recently when I opened dispute with your bank

• @qps said:

Please remove my e-mail address from your post.

Sorry

I have already edited

edited March 2015

jason25 said: I did not know I was selling my domain.

You listed the domain, brand, and website for sale on WHT. We contacted you based on that. We listed it in the e-mail. We listed it in the PayPal transaction details. We asked for it to be transferred immediately after payment (you just posted proof of that). I think it was pretty clear.

It may be more convenient for you for it not to have been included, but it was, and it is very clear that it was.

Thanked by 1netomx
This discussion has been closed.