Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quickpacket inconvenient experience - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Quickpacket inconvenient experience

Comments

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

4n0nx said: You can't take a screenshot of a transaction before disputing it? ;0

And he can't post screen shots of stuff when the dispute was still open?

AshleyUk said: So you did start a chargeback with your CC aswell as Dispute with Paypal?

If so there may be something that Paypal needs to get involved in, as they have probably started the process for the Charge Back if you started this with your CC company.

Yes, we contacted PayPal. They canceled the chargeback on their side as well.

http://imgur.com/3C8mcaP

Thanked by 1Spirit
  • @jason25 I think you may need to speak directly with Paypal from your side about your account status, as @qps have pretty much shown they have done then steps required from their side.

• @AshleyUk said:
    jason25 I think you may need to speak directly with Paypal from your side about your account status, as qps have pretty much shown they have done then steps required from their side.

I do not understand you're saying

http://i62.tinypic.com/2hezew5.png

the paypal account is still frozen, money has, not

edited March 2015

jason25 said: I do not understand you're saying

http://i62.tinypic.com/2hezew5.png

If this is true, you should contact PayPal, because this is not showing on our side of the transaction at all. We canceled the dispute/chargeback on our side both at PayPal and at our bank.

• How did you manage to strike a deal with such a language barrier? Good luck in sorting it out for both parties.

• I'm sure PayPal is just hoping he'll go away so they can keep the $5300. Although the transactions weren't as large, it's happened to me.

• This may take up to 2 months until you see your money into your account. I have waited 42 days.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Paypal can hold your money up to 180 Days, not just 2 Months read the terms.

• @jason25 said:

Looking at the photo, your Paypal account is limited, and is not related to @qps anymore.

Your need to speak to your country's local paypal team, probably require some manual processing due to the amount of $$$

• AshleyUk said: Your need to speak to your country's local paypal team, probably require some manual processing due to the amount of $$$

or try and cancel the deal. unfreezing an account for such a large sum of cash could take some time. this is one of the reasons why i don't trust paypal.

• MicrolinuxMicrolinux Member
    edited March 2015

Oh good god, good luck with Paypal. They'll gladly bilk you out of thousands of dollars for as long as possible. Unregulated banking at it's finest.

Thanked by 2Maounique Blanoz
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

You shouldlookfor me

@jason25 te puedo traducir lo que ocupes

Thanked by 2Spirit Crogic
  • jason25jason25 Member
    edited March 2015

English only.

• you opened the dispute with your bank, so the money will not go to your paypal account

will go to your account from your credit card.

paypal has refunded the money to your credit card account, that you should see it in 3 days.

For everyone:

On the screenshot @Spirit put here, it says that Paypal cancelled the transaction, so @qps received their money.

Oh please @Spirit tell me you're not editing his post to put: english only.

• I am flagged twice wrongly :(

Who's editing his posts? There's not rule to be an english-only forum

jason25 said: paypal has refunded the money to your credit card account, that you should see it in 3 days.

I do not see any indication of this in PayPal.

• @netomx said:

I think its because its clearer for the rest of us if the person translating is editing the posts than the OP attempting to translate to a language they do not really know very well or are having to use google translate / similar.

• LeeLee Veteran

@netomx said:

I did. There is no rule because one is not needed. Posts need to be in English, that is the accepted language here and for the purposes of moderation the common language amongst all staff.

• From my experiences with paypal, their process for canceling a transaction is to complete the transaction and then reverse it. If there was a chargeback initiated and then canceled, paypal will complete the chargeback transaction and then reverse it. This can take a week or two to complete depending on the banks or CC companies involved so what your seeing on your paypal accounts may change as it all progresses.

• ndelaespadandelaespada Member, Host Rep

if the case was closed today, as shown in one of the images you provided, you may need to give it some time; get on the phone with PayPal and they'll tell you when you can expect to have your money available again.

• I hope so be it, it is curious that qps, keeps saying I still have to give most things.

Like paypal'm calling again to give me a document where this clarifies.

I hope to be so.

• jason25jason25 Member
    edited March 2015

Deputy quickpacket contract, made him sign a Global frag

for servers that will deliver the 25th, when he knew clearly that he could not have the servers until the case is closed paypal

Snipped out private agreement

the 25th is consulted to Jeff about these developments

which responds that: I ought to tell when the case had been closed paypal.

that is why there is a document where the owner of GLOBAL FRAG wipes his hands to any demand by delivering servers that were still in dispute

Snipped out private agreement

@jason25 While I have no indication that PayPal is planning to refund us, if PayPal issues a refund to us, we will send you back the funds less the $400 refund you owe us currently, provided you deliver the remaining items due to us. We will pay for what we received.

• @qps said:
    jason25 While I have no indication that PayPal is planning to refund us, if PayPal issues a refund to us, we will send you back the funds less the $400 refund you owe us currently, provided you deliver the remaining items due to us. We will pay for what we received.

you made the transfer of equipment without authorization, had an open dispute on paypal and you yourself say

"You are the one Who Will Have the news about releases PayPal When the funds to you."

and

E-mail Global Frag and confirm That the servers are released back to us.

ie despite the fact that these servers were in dispute, you transfer to another DC, to prevent the equipment is returned to me.

now says I owe $ 400?

if you can not give him the rails, ethernet cables and power cables, as these teams worked GLOBAL FRAG?

• LeeLee Veteran

@Jsaon25, please do not post links to documents that should be private.

Thanked by 1RackNode
This discussion has been closed.