Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenValueHost (GVH) VPS clients being sold to Xfuse Solutions - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenValueHost (GVH) VPS clients being sold to Xfuse Solutions

Comments

• well.. seeing as Duke toured Incero and met with Incero employees recently. Maybe that company is supplying the money.

Thanked by 1Host4Go
  • Will be interesting to see how this plays out, good luck Duke.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

JoeMerit said: Incero

Jon did not screen customers at all, the free IPs and al, suggest he was doing anything for a buck, that will not work with Incero at all, since they consider Prometeus a spammer heaven and we are way better than most hosts here with only 1-2 IPs blacklisted at a time.

Thanked by 2Lee netomx
  • I'm still wondering why anyone would do it. I hope it works for them. How ever there are sooooo many failure points.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

The words "bad asset" come to mind.

• I don't understand how anyone that was in such poor financial shape only four months ago is now able to buy out another company's VPS client base unless it's literally being sold for peanuts. I also wonder how Jon is able to sell them off to begin with when he's constantly demoting his own "rank" within the company and continues to deny having any say in how GVH is run.

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • edited February 2015

I bought the actually company! /jokes

Just playing ( I would never buy a brand that has been out there whoring around on a corner like GVH has)

Duke is the middle man on this deal. He has to have a financial backer for this deal to make any logical sense. They might say who the backer is or might not. It is really their choice on the matter anyways. Good luck in trying to change a whore into a house wife!

Thanked by 1jar
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Duke may be a middle man, as Joel was with CC, don't you think?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2015
  • Bantersaurus Rex

• You guys really have some imaginations. I am not a middle man for anyone. I do not have any stake in CC or HVH or any other company other than XFuse Solutions, LLC. My company will never be sold to CC or any other CC based company/shell. Period.

Also, let me explain something to you guys as well. Look at the GoFundMe account and tell me if you think that those donations had anything to do with this? lol I thank everyone who assisted with that and it put me up for a few months and caught up on bills. However, at this time, my financial situation is very stable and my wreck/medical bills is of no concern to anyone on here. You guys can view the other forum to see a full reply on the situation. Y'all are just reading WAY too much into this. Just take a step back, message me on Skype and I'll explain whatever you need. I'm not here to screw anyone over or be owned by anyone else. @mpkossen can chime in here if he likes.

Btw, @JoeMerit, that was due to me wanting to check out where I have other servers and where I'll be doing more and more servers.

My number one goal is the customers and their satisfaction. That's always been my goal with XFuse and will continue to be it. You guys just need to have faith and if you have questions or suggestions, feel free to push them my way. :)

• LeeLee Veteran

Don't you just hate when someone comes around with petty things like the true story and kills off a good thread, sigh... :P

• Yes, but there still is going to be a conspiracy theory.

• @~Lee~ said:
    Don't you just hate when someone comes around with petty things like the true story and kills off a good thread, sigh... :P

Lol. Yes.

Just so everyone knows, the vps, shared and dedicated servers are coming along with me. No need to email asking about dedicated customers. They'll all be taken care of. :)

Thanked by 1GoodHosting
  • LeeLee Veteran

@XFS_Duke - So all Jonny has left is the brand then?

• Thanks, @XFS_Duke for the explanation in public.

I've spoken with Duke myself and can confirm he's actually getting GVH's clients. There's not much more to the story that has been put down by him here. Time to get those tin foil hats off, people!

Thanked by 1GoodHosting
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@XFS_Duke said:
    Just so everyone knows, the vps, shared and dedicated servers are coming along with me. No need to email asking about dedicated customers. They'll all be taken care of. :)

Will you honor prices and bandwidth?

• @netomx, currently I'll honor everything. No new plans like that though. I will have more on all of this soon.

• XFS_Duke said: @netomx, currently I'll honor everything.

Currently?

• MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited February 2015

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    Currently?

You think business can survive with 75tb bandwidth at like $7 a month?

How do you justify that ? Do you know how much bandwidth costs?

Thanked by 2Shoaib_A vpsGOD
  • LeeLee Veteran

@MSPNick - All he seems to be looking for is clarification. What does "currently" mean?

I suspect if you just signed up for an annual plan then until it ends, but if you are a monthly plan how many more months?

Fair question.

• @~Lee~ said:
    MSPNick - All he seems to be looking for is clarification. What does "currently" mean?

I suspect if you just signed up for an annual plan then until it ends, but if you are a monthly plan how many more months?

Fair question.

It is a fair question yes. but I'm not 100% sure on how much this 75TB plan costs but I am pretty sure it's the lowend of $100....

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited February 2015
  • RizRiz Member
    edited February 2015
  • Riz said: Who taught Jon how to pull out?

Which pull out are we talking about?

• @Ishaq said:
    Which pull out are we talking about?

Maybe it'll be handy later in life.

Thanked by 4Riz jar GoodHosting eol
  • xaitmixaitmi Member
    edited February 2015

I wonder what's going to happen to my free GVH Box :3. I never use the box because of GVH's horrible uptime and constant network issues.

A long time ago I had around 15 GVH boxes because they were decent back then and worked pretty well for a project a friend of mine was working on.

And then they started having uptime issues, and their support kept saying everything was fine and the VPS's were online even though they weren't.

Long story short after sending Jon a few messages he apologized and honored my request to merge all the IP's onto one VPS as I did not need that many VPS's.

He also made it a free account since the cost of my 15 VPS's were like a few years worth of 1 VPS with 13 IPs.

Anyways I hope it all works out for Xfuse, it'll be interesting to see how this turns out. & Hopefully Jon stays out of the VPS market for a while until all this settles down.

• @~Lee~ said:
    The highend of $5 :P

Exactly my point... $5 for 75TB of bandwidth?

To the guy who has like 13 IP address.. Seriously?

• Jon gave out bandwidth and IP's like candy. Cry a little and he would throw in free service and more IP's.

Thanked by 1MSPNick
  • @lazyt said:
    Jon gave out bandwidth and IP's like candy. Cry a little and he would throw in free service and more IP's.

This is what duke now has to sort out.