Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

eNetSouth Cloud VMware in San Jose down - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

eNetSouth Cloud VMware in San Jose down

1234568»

Comments

• @tux said: Dear mr tux,

LOL!

• So it looks like my server's gone down again, thankfully recovered my data. I'm trying to cancel my service at ENScloud to make sure I don't get rebilled, but I don't see a cancel button (paid via CC). Am I blind? I submitted a support ticket to cancel, but yeah, we all know those are being answered quickly.

• vedranvedran Veteran
    edited November 2011

Use the "Request cancellation" button (in the client area under the server details at the bottom).

But if you subscribed, they'll probably charge you for another month anyway, I'm still getting invoice reminders for the servers I cancelled. It would be better to cancel your subscription from your bank if possible.

• I thought ENScloud was a different company? This is all getting too confusing.

• @drmike said:

I thought ENScloud was a different company? This is all getting too confusing.

http://www.enscloud.com/
    ENScloud != EnetCloud

• vedran, strange, I don't see that button. I see a [ - Remove ] button next to "the following services (1) are purchased for your account:" but it's greyed out and I can't click it. Oh well, I changed my CC to a fake number so hopefully that'll just get rejected.

• My server died just today after almost a year of 100% uptime. Too bad such a good company in the past couldn't deal with their problems or at least quit properly...

And by the way, enscloud.com (VMware) and enetsouth.com (KVM/OpenVZ) were run by the same people.

• And enetsouth.com is not resolving anymore.

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited November 2011

@vedran said: And enetsouth.com is not resolving anymore

Enscloud too...

HA! That $7 runners!!!!

EnetSUCK Is the newname

• Mon5t3rMon5t3r Member
    edited November 2011

He mention this months ago

• He is done with ALL the offers... lol

• and Alabama went offline this morning, will have to assume for good this time.

• My chicago server is now offline. And I also got a refund from my last payment :)

• All servers (not just VPSes, but the hosting sites as well) are dead. RIP eNetSouth