Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

eNetSouth Cloud VMware in San Jose down - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

eNetSouth Cloud VMware in San Jose down

Comments

• Tim from hostigation replies promptly to tickets and deals with all the hardware support and billing and never leaves his clients in limbo.
    To say they have a fulltime person for support is a joke.

• net said: Tim from hostigation

Wait? What did I do? Yes I do everything myself, but I am older and have been in this industry since 1995, few can bring that type of dedication. I'm honestly surprised Brandon has left people with no word, I hope it turns out for the better for those that hold out.

• But tim Brandon claims they have 2 full time staff and 1 part time.

• Me myself and I and sometimes y? (mixing two different sayings together if you don't get the reference.)

Did anyone catch the names of these other employees? Not doubting. Just me with my normal request for a reference and/or proof.

Thanked by 1mrm2005
  • Drmike investigates :P

• miTgiB said: Wait? What did I do? Yes I do everything myself, but I am older and have been in this industry since 1995, few can bring that type of dedication. I'm honestly surprised Brandon has left people with no word, I hope it turns out for the better for those that hold out.

You did not do anything he was using you as a reference as to what just one person is capable of doing IF he wants to.

drmike said: Did anyone catch the names of these other employees? Not doubting. Just me with my normal request for a reference and/or proof.

I have not caught them and troll way too much here now.

I will say this much though, this smells of a BURSTNET type situation. Not saying it is but it certainly smells of one to me.

• My vps is still down.....

• As is mine....sigh

• Still no response here or on WHT..

• Does anybody know Brandon personally?
    Can we somehow verify that he is OK?

• almost 3 days passed, what is going on?

• JustinBoshoff said: Does anybody know Brandon personally? Can we somehow verify that he is OK?

I think as he made a comment on LEB 3 days ago ( http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/enetsouth-7-2gb-openvz-vps-in-san-jose/#comment-49815 ), after the downtimes/problems started that he is ok

• @gsrdgrdghd
    Ok, Cool, Thanks for that.
    I was just wondering if "God forbid" something might have happened to him hence no response?
    Hope all is well.

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

I know he was traveling out of the country. I hope he can fix this, its not looking good :( Ill see what I can do for you guys

• It is still down.... man.. no response on the emails either

• The OpenVZ stuff came back online, in Huntsville. I did raise the issue with Hiwaay(Brandon's colo/network provider)? They didn't tell me anything but a few hours later they were back.

Anyone tried the Colo? Brandon's provider?

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

He didnt respond to me either from an email I sent. Guess his trip is more important :(

• botbot Member

Does anyone know the difference between eNetSouth and eNetSouth Cloud? I have an account with eNetSouth in San Jose, and it has not been down at all. I am not running much on the server, but I'm very pleased so far...

I also got a prompt and friendly response from Brandon last I talked to him (a few weeks ago).

• Did asking the datacenter 8x8 do any help? They usually dont response unless it is their client themselves.. did you get any positive help Zigga?

• @bot eNetsouth is their OpenVZ brand and enetSouth Cloud is their vmware plans.

I am going to cancel my servers with them now. Their servers are good but failing to reply on times like this is not good.

• I want my money.... Period u.u

• I managed to get a hold of Will at Central Host. He told me that they cannot discuss their clients, but he could confirm that there are no hardware issues and I should contact 8x8 about the possibility of data retrieval. I then spoke to a sales manager at 8x8 who's only suggestion was to file a ticket with their support center and see if they would turn the servers back on for a limited time so we could retrieve our data, if need be. Still haven't heard from 8x8 support, and I doubt I will.

All I need is a db dump from one of my vm's, but at this point I think its all gone.

Thanked by 2thaidavid mrm2005
  • I have had a 2 week and counting ticket asking for an update on what is happening at eNS, with no luck. This is extremely unprofessional. I'm beginning to think this is the end of eNS. Damage control...

• Damn Brandon man.

• The DC is not going to give you any info on there clients, simply because there not allowed. But if he has confirmed there are no hardware issues and said they may be able to turn the servers on for a limited time, it doesn't take much imagination to think whats gone off.

Unplugged?

• Does anyone have the website or contact number of 8x8 in San Jose? I am thinking it is this website but I am unsure. http://www.8x8.com

• This provider is very unreliable with respect to support. I found that out back in April and moved on. Brandon might answer your ticket in 5 minutes, or he might never answer. He seems like a nice guy but it's a heck of a way to run a business...

If you have a hobby server with them, hang on to see what happens. If you're hosting anything important I'd suggest you move on now.

• HELL YES! I EMAILED THEM AND GOT THIS:

David,

We have also had no luck reaching Brandon. The situation
    is truly unfortunate. We would like to offer eNetSouth customers the ability
    to get their data back as many have been reaching out to us. I've been
    trying to communicate this to Brandon but for whatever reason I have been
    unable to reach him.

I've gone ahead and enabled on the switch ports to Brandon's server farm for
    a period of 24 hours. Hopefully your VPS will become reachable and you can
    reclaim your data. More over perhaps Brandon will be able to reach our
    billing group to settle his account.

I have to ask you if there is a chance we might be able to provide you VPS
    services on our Zerigo cloud as you have reached out to us on the Zerigo
    support queue.

Best Regards,

-Andy

--
    Andrew Schwabecher
    General Manager, Hosting
    8x8 Inc
    810 W. Maude Ave
    Sunnyvale, CA 94085
    [email protected] andy.schwabecher@8x8.com
    408-654-0872 office
    408-209-1528 cell

GIVE HIM YOUR LOVE! IF YOU LIKE THE VPS PLEASE TALK TO HIM IN KEEPING IT. I AM SO HAPPY.

Thanked by 2Asim mrm2005
  • Thanks 8x8 :)