Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

eNetSouth Cloud VMware in San Jose down - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

eNetSouth Cloud VMware in San Jose down

Comments

• Aldryic said: I was hit in a town that didn't have bus service... was a tour bus passing through <_<

But I don't drink....

• miTgiB said: But I don't drink....

"You wouldn't like me when I'm... sober"

• danielfeng said: Have you guys considered one possibility - emergency? I mean maybe something bad happened to him and he is not able to let others know.

He posted on LEB after the downtimes started though:
    http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/enetsouth-7-2gb-openvz-vps-in-san-jose/#comment-49815

• That post actually sounds kinda rough & stressed out.
    Does he usually post that way? Can we actually verify that he made that post?

• gsrdgrdghd said: Can we actually verify that he made that post?

It was 10 days ago, does it even matter anymore?

• miTgiB said: It was 10 days ago, does it even matter anymore?

Does any of this? eNetSouth is obviously done with, even if he manages to retain some of his OpenVZ customers, since they're apparently still up, he's only losing money there. I'm sure none of his VMWare customers are going to stick after 10 or so days of downtime and no response. It's just sad/funny that people are willing to hear Brandon's side.

• I could have sworn I saw bus signs on the side of the road went I went through Rock Hill that day.

Charlotte actually sends a couple of buses your way:

http://www.ci.rock-hill.sc.us/dynSubPageSub.aspx?deptID=9999&pLinkID=634&parentID=28

• drmike said: Charlotte actually sends a couple of buses your way:

Yes, but they travel on roads I do not. Avoiding death is a priority in my life ;)

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

innya said: ENS vmware down time were due to some hipcup with colocrossing problem in Chicago. Both my ENS vmware went down for 30 minutes as well as Chicagovps openvz vps.

We were never down, and I can guarantee that Colocrossing does not have "hiccups"

ENS was down because of other reasons, not a network issue.

Regards,

Chris

• Also, there is the other guy, supposedly called Brian

• He got hit by a bus too?

• I'm not the only one? Seems to be a veritable epidemic.

• vedran said: He got hit by a bus too?

Not sure about that though. :/

• Buses - the main enemies of world VPS hosting

• Go59954Go59954 Member
    edited October 2011

Buses are probably 1% of vehicles on road, I'm afraid while focusing all attention on bus threat to you business, you will be under attack by cars! which also moves a lot faster :) Yes you are correct you should never mind buses from now on :P

• Go59954 said: Buses are probably 1% of vehicles on road, I'm afraid while focusing all attention on bus threat to you business, you will be under attack by cars! which also moves a lot faster :) Yes you are correct you should never mind buses from now on :P

NO. Watch out aliens (look at my avatar)!

• It's the hosting and dedicated mafia. They've joined forces...

• Hey Mike, what's up with your domain?

• Finally moving off of some free hosting that I received from a dotcom over to a VPS.

Only problem is that the export doesn't want to be imported so I'm probably going to have to copy everything over manually.

And I just don't have the time.

• Aaaah, ok. Had steak on my mind today, hit your sig out of association, and was wondering where the usual look went <_< Thought you'd gotten renewal-hijacked for a moment :P

• Nope. Seems like some 'employee' is in lala land.
    He doesn't even really acknowledge the dowtime faced by customers.
    He doesn't realise that enetsouth has little to no reputation at the moment.

The brandon is talking to all his customers made me laugh and nearly have a heart attack.

Perhaps some idiot trying to inpersonate an enetsouth staff.

• net said: Perhaps some idiot trying to inpersonate an enetsouth staff.

There was someone named Brian in Brandon's team. I dunno if it is really him.

• dead ages ago. Brandon is gone there is nothng to discuss

• edited October 2011

breton said: net said: Perhaps some idiot trying to inpersonate an enetsouth staff. :There was someone named Brian in Brandon's team. I dunno if it is really him.

Yeah but might just be a shit stirrer using Brian's name unfortunately.

• net said: Yeah but might just be a shit stirrer using Brian's name unfortunately.

have a look at http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/enetsouth-7-2gb-openvz-vps-in-san-jose/#comment-48281 - same avatar. But of course, email could be guessed to.

• breton said: Buses - the main enemies of world VPS hosting

Only if I happen to be driving the Bus. :P

• As to the avatar, they're probably using a default address, like support@ or something similar.

• If it's actually an eNet employee that's hilarious. I like that he acted like the 8x8 issue was minor. Seems like they're going to try to survive on $7/mo 2GB VPSes lol.

Going to be funny to see what 8x8 does...

• So I had a VMWare VPS in Chicago, looks like it's down as well. Is there any chance of it coming back up/data recovery?