Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wable.com - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wable.com

Comments

• What bothers me is the lack of respect for your customers( 7 days notice will always sound bad)

I doubt that this decision was made yesterday, that bundle was doomed from day one. It's reasonable to kill this product, but incero could be more transparency and give reasonable time for people to move(why not give a 30 day notice when people paid October invoice?)

I use bundle 3, love your service, but that attitude gives me the shivers :/

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • LeeLee Veteran
    edited November 2014

@ryanarp sucks balls, thank for truth

Thanked by 3jar HalfEatenPie RLT
  • ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

@W1V_Lee said:
    ryanarp sucks balls, thank for truth

Damn, I can't thank that one. You broke my Thank You streak :(

• @ryanarp

I tried to contact your support and sales email for my bundle upgrade,

but instead replying to my email, I have been forced to pay for new bundle,

here is my last email which is still un answered, and my package got terminated,

ticket #805603

Subject: Fw: Re: Wable.com Payment Due, Overdue!

Posted On: November 10, 2014, 2:20 pm

Dear sales and support,

I am trying to contact sales and support from many days,

and asking again and again some questions before i can upgrade my bundle,

But today they have suspended my vps without answering to my email,

Can i ask you why i am being ignore even i were one of your customer ?

Regards

Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 at 10:53 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Fw: Re: Wable.com Payment Due, Overdue!

I am trying to contact you sales team,

But unfortunately they are not replying to me,,

Please read the below email and advice.

Regards

Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2014 at 9:32 PM
    Subject: Re: Wable.com Payment Due, Overdue!

Dear Support,

I cannot login to my wable account to upgrade my bundle,

if i go with bundle #3, which is 8 $ , after how many months you will change the price of the bundle ? And how much price in bundle #3 will increase ?

Also let me know, is that a possiblity you discontinue the bundle #2 or #3 in near future.

Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2014 at 11:00 AM
    Subject: Wable.com Payment Due, Overdue!

Dear Zeeshan Paracha,

OVERDUE WARNING: Your account is 8 days overdue. Please act now to avoid immediate account closure.

There is an outstanding charge on your account that is due. Please login to https://www.wable.com/billing and pay the charges.

Many Thanks,
    Wable

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@W1V_Lee said:
    ryanarp sucks balls, thank for truth

True, it's on YouTube if you search for it.

• SpeedyKVMSpeedyKVM Banned, Member

Auto null has been added to protect other host node guests during attacks, also protects your own VM if you use multiple IPs. In addition we now filter common attacks by default without nulling you.

Thanks for all the comments and feedback, we're excited that wable has been stable and growing rapidly. We've had 100% uptime for a long time thanks to the reboot-less kernel updates implemented last year.

• Can someone from wable in NY area make some ping tests for me please ?

edited March 2015

@KeyJey said:
    Can someone from wable in NY area make some ping tests for me please ?

https://wable.com/faq#faq-24

Thanked by 1SpeedyKVM
  • Just wanted to vouch for @ryanarp and the rest of @incero's team. Been a dedicated server customer with them since December of last year, and although I believe the current plan they've sold me is below-cost, that doesn't mean their support responses were slow or anything. These guys know what they need to do to make money and keep a business going, and if it means turning on LET, so be it.

In regards to the dismissive customer support I saw mentioned earlier in this thread, while I agree that they can be dismissive/very blunt at times, this IS a largely unmanaged provider and although their answers are often short, they are almost always helpful and efficient. Rarely have I have to ask repeatedly for the same thing by rewording my request or splitting it into smaller tasks which is an unfortunate thing I've seen with a lot of support teams these days.

Thanked by 2SpeedyKVM ryanarp
    edited March 2015

We appreciate the support! We're definitely listening to LET feedback, we have a lot of LET users, and we appreciate them too. At $6 for 2x or $8 for 3x vps, in any city (Dallas, NY CITY, Seattle), mix/match/redeploy at will, we feel we offer great value.

Some people miss the $1 stuff that was on LOW END hardware, but it gave a really bad example of what our Wable.com service has to offer, as it was full of abusers and HDD, instead of what all our plans have now which is Xeons and masses of SSD with 100% uptime. The idea of the $1 bundle was to give people a chance to try the panel, but what it really did was signup a ton of torrent users from China, and genuine users had bad performance due to the lower end hardware, and so they left and then never came back. We also gave a full 30 days notice of the discontinuation of the $1 plan, and we followed up with a 7 day reminder.

One of the common complaints I've seen on LET over the years is that most LET hosts simply don't survive. Prepaying for a year and having your host go out of business is more expensive than just choosing a reliable host :-). We've been in business since 2008, and are here to stay.

Anyway, we're focusing on adding more features, and thank you again for all the feedback. We won't always reply here, but we are always listening!

Thanked by 2vimalware ryanarp
  • @incero Any word on the backups system you guys have been working on?

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited March 2015

Incero said: We also gave a full 30 days notice of the discontinuation of the $1 plan, and we followed up with a 7 day reminder.

you are such a liar gordon.

in my case i got less than 7 days, and when i tried replying you deleted the account.

Thanked by 1colm
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Yeah Incero sucks, no Tor-Relay allowed. I got a abuse on my VPS, to turn off my Tor-Relay. As the TOS says i need a Dedicated Server and send them my ID.

Just speechless.

Thanked by 1SpeedyKVM
  • LeeLee Veteran

Infinity580 said: As the TOS says

Did I read that right? You are speechless and they suck because you did something that their ToS says you can't.

• Lee said: because you did something that their ToS says you can't.

they change the ToS whenever or whatever excuse they feel they want. truly horrid company. i broke no rules and they treated me like shit.

Gordon is the problem, he to put it kindly is not a nice person.

Thanked by 1SpeedyKVM
  • LeeLee Veteran

TarZZ92 said: to put it kindly is not a nice person

Depends on the audience I suspect.

Thanked by 1ryanarp
    edited March 2015

@Lee said:
    Depends on the audience I suspect.

Definitely. How you approach people also matters as to how they will react. It is all too common here for people to be complete dicks to providers and then cry foul when the provider doesn't respond like an emotionless rep from an American Express call center.

I find it hard to call anyone 'not a nice person' that invited my family to hang out and cooked us hot dogs and burgers. People can say a million things here, I have first hand experience of the guy's personality and it is all positive. "Facts," on the internet, are too often based on very relative items.

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

I would imagine the medium of communication is often the problem, people get a lot angrier at a few words on a ticket response than they would do if the same words were said over the telephone during a conversation.

Thanked by 1jar
  • LeeLee Veteran

Jar said: an emotionless rep from an American Express call center

You spoke with her as well huh..

Thanked by 3yomero jar Pwner
    edited March 2015

@Lee It was allowed by a reseller, and they changed there TOS without even informing me/the reseller. I ended with a incomming abuse and downtime. I vergot that to add, and then its mostly like GTFO and buy our expensive dedis.

• praveenpraveen Member
    edited March 2015

Wable is doing great for us. no downtime and great performance till now. Really good value for the money paid.

I really like scaling option on any running instance even without a reboot.

I got an update on forum yesterday that they are working on the backup and snapshot feature and mostly will be available in next few weeks.. that will be really cool ...waiting for it.

Thanked by 2SpeedyKVM ryanarp

@Infinity580 said:
    Yeah Incero sucks, no Tor-Relay allowed. I got a abuse on my VPS, to turn off my Tor-Relay. As the TOS says i need a Dedicated Server and send them my ID.

Just speechless.
    @Infinity580 said:
    Lee It was allowed by a reseller, and they changed there TOS without even informing me/the reseller. I ended with a incomming abuse and downtime. I vergot that to add, and then its mostly like GTFO and buy our expensive dedis.

So what you're saying is, you were never an Incero customer nor have you ever been one, but we suck. Good, good.

Just a small FYI, when we disallowed TOR on VPS we allowed customers and resellers until the end of the period to move their stuff. So take your emo complaints to your reseller.

Thanked by 1jar
    edited March 2015

@Incero oh you did? The first thing what you send the Reseller was an Abuse not a Notice.

Yeah and later you told us, after the VPS was offline. We have a Month grace period.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Incero said: So take your emo complaints to your reseller.

OK, maybe the medium of communication isn't at fault.

Thanked by 1SpeedyKVM

@Nekki said:
    OK, maybe the medium of communication isn't at fault.

Goes down easier with a bottle of this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everclear_(alcohol)

• @Infinity580 said:
    Incero oh you did? The first thing what you send the Reseller was an Abuse not a Notice.

Yeah and later you told us, after the VPS was offline. We have a Month grace period.

I'm getting the feeling someone doesn't check his email. @Incero are you feeling it?

Thanked by 1SpeedyKVM
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited March 2015

Indeed, the tone can sound quite harsh sometimes... I never experienced that directly while I was a customer though. So I cannot complain. And the VPS(s) which I had with Wable were the best performing OVZ containers that I have ever seen. Hands down.

Thanked by 2ryanarp SpeedyKVM
  • Who @Infinity580 and I had a problem with was Catalyst. @ryanarp suspended the VPS' at Catalyst running TOR immediately when an automatic report come from Incero's system because it said "take immediate action to cease any illegal or otherwise prohibited activity". It was not nice to get suspended even though that we could have had a month to pack up things and leave. I have a big ticket about that but I don't think it would make sense to post in a Wable thread, and I left there long ago.

And about the service at Wable, it was good while I needed it, no shortcomings. Can vouch for them and the network.

Thanked by 1ryanarp
    edited March 2015

introducial said: Who @Infinity580 and I had a problem with was Catalyst.

Thanks for clearing this up. It is unfair to blame Incero for my personal actions at Catalyst on how I choose to deal with the information provided to me. I could have ignored the notice and waited for clarification. However I choose to suspend first and ask questions later. I do apologize that I interrupted your tor relay, my understanding of tor is that this does not actually interrupt connections but that they simply move on to another relay. I believe it was agreed that I could have handled things differently and I own that. No need to keep talking about that here. :)

Thanked by 1berkay
    edited March 2015

@ryanarp It depends, if you receive an Abuse report. But Incero didn't inform you over the TOS changes, they just did it. Like OVH. And instead, they just scanning there Network for Tor-Relays and sending abuse reports. There is still Incero to blame.

Next time, i just use a non standart port or/and run a Bridge ( not listed). So no one should care.

From my side, its not Catalyst to blame, its Incero.
    But however, i did happend and it can't be changed.