Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wable.com - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wable.com

14567810»

Comments

• SpeedyKVMSpeedyKVM Banned, Member
    edited July 2015

@capsloadit said:
    . This (was)/is the best VPS company in my opiniom, but they just closed my WHOLE account > for 1 VPS - i got some DDOS from CHINESE IP's. :( No way to protect my VPS there?

I would like to help. What is your ticket number please? Are you Niko with over 19 abuse tickets in your account? :-) If so, we didn't ban you, we asked you to move by the end of the paid period.

You say; "1 attack, they banned me bro"

Reality; "19+ attacks, asked to move by end of paid period, VPS still live, data still there, over 72 hours notice to please move by the end of the paid period."

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

Awmusic12635 said: If a host doesn't offer ddos protection then continuing to host a customer that gets attacked causes problems for other customers

Eh? Just nullroute..

looks like it was different than he said so.. :-)

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

really, necro a 4 month old thread for that?

• HostNunHostNun Member
    edited July 2015

@TheLinuxBug said:
    Pretty much don't use a vps from them for production...

So if whoever DDoS'd them discovered more Wable IP addresses, would Incero suddenly close all of those accounts too?

The practice seems kinda stupid in that it's almost like asking competitors to DDoS them. "Hey, we'll close all of these accounts and lose a lot of business for you if you attack our IPs!"

EDIT: Oh, missed this http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1191394/#Comment_1191394

• @Incero, wow, you didnt even told me about VDS things for ddos magnets.
    only thing was "please upgrade to bundle 5 or higher if you want to stay here and dont ever host teamspeak again", if i dont host TS, i dont requiered that much power - but about that VDS, you didnt told me about that nothing. :|

• I had the bundle three offer but today woke up to find my whole account inaccessible. No notification as to why, can't even login to view my tickets.

Not the way I would expect for my account to be terminated.

Anyone else experienced a similar experience?

P.S. I would prefer for Incero/Wable not to post any personal details here like they did for the above report. Thanks.