Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

INIZ.COM - Jump the gun on termination - Terrible Custom Service - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

INIZ.COM - Jump the gun on termination - Terrible Custom Service

Comments

• Don't bite chaps.

• @Amitz said:
    The two of you might really be a perfect fit.

I only meant about the bit i quoted.

• @jnguyen said:
    In that situation, we should create a GoFundMe page for the community to donate towards mental rehabilitation for such hosting provider. I'd be more than happy to be the first guy to donate.

So GVH doesn't terminate when threatened with a chargeback?

• namhuynamhuy Member
    edited September 2014

jnguyen said: "Retard", "Retarded" "Mental rehabilitation" and words of that sort are part of my regular vocabulary, I don't even use the word stupid anymore.

I wonder how your parents raised you x_x what a shame!

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2014

@fma965 said:

I sincerely hope for you that you are not a perfect fit. Little Jon is quite a wanker and if you think that INIZ is unprofessional, then you do not know Nephew Jon yet. But, again - I ask myself why I even care. He's not worth it.

Thanked by 1k0nsl
  • @coolnow said:

Probably, they also bash other companies and clients/ex clients/potential clients.

Honestly what he says on here makes him look like a scumbag.

• @fma965 said:

You seem like a nice guy, and i've seen your threads around XDA. Everyone was trolling when they recommended GVH. GVH is basically the bottom of the barrel, they can't even host their front end on their own servers; they rely on Ramnode. Go with OnePoundWebHosting or HTTPZoom. I've had great experiences with HTTPZoom, their network and general performance was excellent for the price!

Thanked by 2ihatetonyy chrisp
  • jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited September 2014

@namhuy said:
    I wonder how your parents raised you x_x what a shame!

If you are offended by what someone says to the point where you want others to feel sorry for you because you are offended, then you have a problem.

This is coming from me, someone who's toughened up his skin over the years after having so much shit thrown at him for every single mistake he's made. Your pride is determined by yourself.

My parents have raised me to be able to take any negativity that's thrown at me and give it the middle finger, proving the source of that negativity to be retarded .. through my own positive and self-improving actions. Unless that negativity is constructive criticism from someone that's not actually retarded and knows what they're talking about.

• What the hell is wrong with you people? Does every thread needs to become Jonnyboy troll thread? Stick with topic or move to http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/4319/the-cest-pit

• @coolnow said:
    You seem like a nice guy, and i've seen your threads around XDA. Everyone was trolling when they recommended GVH. GVH is basically the bottom of the barrel, they can't even host their front end on their own servers; they rely on Ramnode. Go with OnePoundWebHosting or HTTPZoom. I've had great experiences with HTTPZoom, their network and general performance was excellent for the price!

It is considered a wise decision in the industry to host your front end outside of your own network for redundancy purposes. I believe that you're making this post because you're upset over not receiving your free GVH credit in time. I believe I may have a copy of a butthurt form on this computer I am on, if you would like a copy of the form, please PM me and I will send it over to you to fill out.

• coolnowcoolnow Member
    edited September 2014

@Spirit said:
    What the hell is wrong with you people? Does every thread needs to become Jonnyboy troll thread? Stick with topic or move to http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/4319/the-cest-pit

Why isn't he warned or banned for blatant derailing? You can't expect the 99% to ignore the shitfly in the room. Get rid of the shitfly.

@jnguyen said:
    You're retarded and you're upset because I didn't give you your free credit in a satisfactory timeframe.

lmao, you challenged any disbelievers to test your services with $50 coupon. That turned into $20. Then you were too busy to apply it in over 2 weeks. Even though you have "over a $1000 in revenue per day" haha

Also, nice edit. I thought your normal vocabulary consisted of words like "retard"? Why edit it out now?

Thanked by 3ihatetonyy Darwin Brad
  • jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited September 2014

Many people were given $50. There were a limited amount of coupons that I was willing to give out. For the people that were late (and patient), they received $20. The fact that we receive that revenue further makes my point for me: I'm very busy, and do not have the time to treat forum PMs (regarding free offers) over my other endeavors. A ticket would have been more sufficient. It's really not fair that you're bashing us on this basis, but again I don't care because I have tough skin. Now if you want a butthurt form, all you gotta do is tell me.

• @jnguyen said:
    Many people were given $50. There were a limited amount of coupons that I was willing to give out. For the people that were late (and patient), they received $20. The fact that we receive that revenue further makes my point for me: I'm very busy, and do not have the time to treat forum PMs (regarding free offers) over my other endeavors. A ticket would have been more sufficient. It's really not fair that you're bashing us on this basis, but again I don't care because I have tough skin. Now if you want a butthurt form, all you gotta do is tell me.

Oh piss off.

Back on topic. OP, i suggest HTTPZoom for your UK location. They have a good network, i used them as a VPN.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited September 2014

I'll take that as a yes, you're butthurt because you didn't receive your free credit in the time frame you wanted. In that case I apologize that you are the way that you are (not throwing insults here), but just wanted to make a public confirmation that your opinion on us is bias and based on that aforementioned fact. As such, the community now has the sufficient information to decide whether or not your opinion should actually matter to them.

We were mentioned in this thread twice with recommendations and some praise. I believe that I have justification to involve myself in this thread.

Thanked by 1coolnow
  • coolnowcoolnow Member
    edited September 2014

@jnguyen said:
    I'll take that as a yes, you're butthurt because you didn't receive your free credit in the time frame you wanted. In that case I apologize that you are the way that you are (not throwing insults here), but just wanted to make a public confirmation that your opinion on us is bias and based on that aforementioned fact.

We were mentioned in this thread twice with recommendations and some praise. I believe that I have justification to involve myself in this thread.

Thanks for the laugh. You are so shit, that people literally use you to troll others. Oh, and if you, as a host, deem it acceptable to keep a potential customer (that you fucking challenged to test your service) waiting 2 weeks without word, then that's a deficiency within yourself (insult intended). Everyone's opinions are biased you retar- i mean, stupid. That's the definition of an opinion. GVH sucks ass. lmao

• @coolnow said:
    Back on topic. OP, i suggest HTTPZoom for your UK location. They have a good network, i used them as a VPN.

They aren't actually bad thanks, I am trying out BHost at the moment and just moved all web services over obviously still running RamNode for now just incase.

• @fma965 said:
    They aren't actually bad thanks, I am trying out BHost at the moment and just moved all web services over obviously still running RamNode for now just incase.

I've not tried BHost. Is their network any good? Can you do a quick wget to/from Ramnode's NL slot?

Also to the OP and mods, i'm sorry for taking his bait, i accept my posts being moved.

• ihatetonyyihatetonyy Member
    edited September 2014

HTTPZoom is great. MiniVPS.co.uk is, too.

Spirit said: What the hell is wrong with you people? Does every thread needs to become Jonnyboy troll thread?

There's a feature you can use to prevent this. I will give you a tenner to use it.

Thanked by 2coolnow ATHK
  • There's a huge difference between an honest opinion and a bias opinion. You have absolutely no experience with our service to actually say what you're claiming, so therefore it can't be considered honest because it has no merit. However, it's considered bias because you're only saying what you're claiming because you're butthurt over not receiving a free credit in the time frame that you wanted. That, sir, is what opinions are classified as .. truthfully.

• fma965fma965 Member
    edited September 2014

@coolnow said:
    I've not tried BHost. Is their network any good? Can you do a quick wget to/from Ramnode's NL slot?

Sure...

Thanked by 1coolnow
  • @Nekki said:
    Don't bite chaps.

im sick with a fever right now, i think ill sit this one out and lurk. very tempted tho.

• @akz said:
    im sick with a fever right now, i think ill sit this one out and lurk. very tempted tho.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get well soon.

• And the other way

• @fma965 said:
    Sure...

Thanks to you, i may just try BHost out next time i want a quick UK based server

• @coolnow said:

Thanks to you, i may just try BHost out next time i want a quick UK based server

I've only had them a few hours but so far everything is great but time will tell, either way i will keep it for a month minimum, unless something super bad happens like explosion or something lol.

• IOSpeed is kinda low but it was better earlier.

• @coolnow said:

also be sure to use LowEndBox LEBSUMMER2014 (might have wrote that wrong) for 50% off recurring :)

Thanked by 1coolnow
  • After reading 5 pages there is only one thing that I don't understand. Would you care to elaborate why you are leaving Ramnode?

• Dat drama doe.

• fma965fma965 Member
    edited September 2014

@Darwin said:
    After reading 5 pages there is only one thing that I don't understand. Would you care to elaborate why you are leaving Ramnode?

I'm not... I was just trying out other VPS's and was looking for a affordable UK host.

Thanked by 1Corey
This discussion has been closed.