Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

INIZ.COM - Jump the gun on termination - Terrible Custom Service - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

INIZ.COM - Jump the gun on termination - Terrible Custom Service

Comments

• What I used to do is swap their IP out for another one and see if it continues to happen. Usually that eliminates bad luck :)

@INIZ said:

• @tdale said:
    What I used to do is swap their IP out for another one and see if it continues to happen. Usually that eliminates bad luck :)

Yeah exactly if i was DDOS'd which i still don't think i was then it wasn't mean that caused it other wise i would also be being DDOS'd now while at RamNode and i haven't had any complains about being DDOS'd today/yesterday.

All i do is host a website with some tutorials nothing illegal or DDOS worthy.

• tdale said: What I used to do is swap their IP out for another one and see if it continues to happen. Usually that eliminates bad luck :)

That's also option if a client requests it and indeed normally works, however attracting DDoS in less than 24 hours is such a risk we will cancel the account.

• INIZ said: That's also option if a client requests it and indeed normally works, however attracting DDoS in less than 24 hours is such a risk we will cancel the account.

yeah and refuse refund... Are you gonna admit to @mpkossen that my account was actually deleted and i am atleast telling the truth about that.

• How much did the OP pay for this service? Is this drama over $1 or something?

• fma965 said: yeah and refuse refund... Are you gonna admit to @mpkossen that my account was actually deleted and i am atleast telling the truth about that.

We don't delete ANY accounts, your account is closed however.

• @MarkTurner said:
    How much did the OP pay for this service? Is this drama over $1 or something?

$7 USD but its still not the point, its the fact that they are not providing what they should. However if your saying "$1 or something stupid" well just as easily as i could ignore this they could refund me but nope.

• @INIZ said:
    We don't delete ANY accounts, your account is closed however.

So basically deleted as far as i am concerned... i can't even get in to read my support ticket. Giving you the advantage...

• @fma965 said:
    So basically deleted as far as i am concerned... i can't even get in to read my support ticket. Giving you the advantage...

You should have email copies no?

• @INIZ said:
    You should have email copies no?

Only of your side of the conversation and without my side it doesn't make a lot of sense.

• CM707CM707 Member
    edited September 2014

@TriDoxiuM said:
    Can you shut the fuck up with the "RamNode doesn't seem to ______"?

I think comparing the 2 providers is good, it shows what RamNode can handle/do and what INIZ can not. Therefore showing which one is a better provider.

• said: Any one else had any bad experiences with INIZ?

Yes, but that doesn't belong in this thread.

Just read this thread and the answer on WHT:

"You can also see the switch port graph in CEST(NL Time), your VPS was shut down at 21:13 CEST as the packet per second grew increasingly and was suspended."

@INIZ, are you saying that this is proof of DDoS? So if I get your customer, load my 100gb backup with a high speed/PPS rate in the first 24h you are saying I am basically fucked because that smells like DDoS.

Thanked by 1fma965
  • tr1cky said: Downloading something with 80mb/s for 20mins (1200s) would result in 96GB.

Your SolusVM graph shows outgoing traffic of 5mb/s for ~30mins, that's 9GB. The graph is right.

Should I count the lines in the graph for you to show you that my calculation is right?

I wasn't downloading at 5mb/s though i was downloading from Ramnode to INIZ at about 85mb/s.

• fma965fma965 Member
    edited September 2014

@chrisp said:
    INIZ, are you saying that this is proof of DDoS? So if I get your customer, load my 100gb backup with a high speed/PPS rate in the first 24h you are saying I am basically fucked because that smells like DDoS.

Exactly that... this is all i was doing. obviously not 100GB though.

• From RamNode

Point proven...

Thanked by 1namhuy
  • As you can see in the image above it was infact the same traffic. the INIZ bandwidth graph and the RamNode bandwidth graph above both show the same STUFF but reverse... my point is now proven.

• Do I read the graph the wrong way or are we comparing 90 Mbps to 700 Mbps?

• Ok from the thread it looks like Iniz likes its customers to host only small websites and do not expect them to download big files. If a customer does start downloading and use up all of the "allotted" bandwidth, they bully the customer and close the account without a refund. This guy clearly deserves a refund and if not a whole refund atleast a part of it. I have seen this user somewhere on xda and I was right - http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=4348417 He's a Recognized Contributor and I kinda believe he's a legitimate user and not some asshole on the internet.

• @Amitz said:
    Do I read the graph the wrong way or are we comparing 90 Mbps to 700 Mbps?

700mbit = around 80-90Megabytes
    Ramnode Graph is in megabytes

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2014

The graph says Mbps, not MB per second. But I could be wrong, my question was honest.

• @varwww said:
    Ok from the thread it looks like Iniz likes its customers to host only small websites and do not expect them to download big files. If a customer does start downloading and use up all of the "allotted" bandwidth, they bully the customer and close the account without a refund. This guy clearly deserves a refund and if not a whole refund atleast a part of it. I have seen this user somewhere on xda and I was right - http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=4348417 He's a Recognized Contributor and I kinda believe he's a legitimate user and not some asshole on the internet.

Thank you very much i agree entirely and thanks i would have mentioned about this XDA stuff earlier but i didn't feel it was relevant. I can pm any one on XDA for proof if they need it.

• @Amitz said:
    The graph says Mbps, not MB per second. But I could be wrong, my question was honest.

I assume you mean the INIZ graph.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

fma965 said: No i didn't download any where near 9TB more like 15GB

But the graph states 700mbit for 30 minutes..........

Anyhoo you did not get terminated by the look of it, you got suspended which is to be expected, the termination was after the paypal dispute was raised, which should have also been expected.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

The graph I provided is megabits, not bytes (as indicated by the bps on the left). We are not getting involved in this issue any further.

• varwww said: He's a Recognized Contributor and I kinda believe he's a legitimate user and not some asshole on the internet.

Seems like he's having a bad day. I agree that he seems to be a legitimate user. It's really unkind for Kossen to be attacking him via PM for being human.

Word of advice: Stay with RamNode, get on a DDoS-protected IP, and stay away from INIZ. Clearly they're not the right fit for your site, and clearly RamNode works; If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Nick_A said: The graph I provided is megabits, not bytes (as indicated by the bps on the left). We are not getting involved in this issue any further.

My head is pickled backing out now.

• @Nick_A said:
    The graph I provided is megabits, not bytes (as indicated by the bps on the left). We are not getting involved in this issue any further.

I don't understand how that can be, i was downloading via WGET on INIZ VPS from RamNode at 95MB/s so it can't be in megabits. like physically can't be.

• fma965fma965 Member
    edited September 2014

also for people who can't view iniz's image cuz its a webhostingtalk attachement here is a mirror

Ramnode

The times match.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

The answer is clear. The OP is incapable of determining what graphs use what measurements and just randomly states that the graphs are calculated by whatever he thinks fits his story. It didn't happen the way he said it did, that's the only thing we actually do know.

Thanked by 2Amitz connercg
  • Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

It's an average over each 5 minute cycle. I'm not here to interpret graphs, which we almost never give out to clients. I've provided what was requested here and now I'm going back to lurking.

This discussion has been closed.