Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

INIZ.COM - Jump the gun on termination - Terrible Custom Service - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

INIZ.COM - Jump the gun on termination - Terrible Custom Service

Comments

• INIZ Bandwidth graph

• The highest outgoing you have for the past 24 hours is <5Meg you pulled 700Meg on the other server..

@fma965 said:
    How doesn't it, keep in mind timezones are different. not sure what timezone this is.

• fma965fma965 Member
    edited September 2014

@tdale said:
    The highest outgoing you have for the past 24 hours is <5Meg you pulled 700Meg on the other server..

And you sir are a < sweet guy >... do you know how MBIT and Megabytes work? INIZ is in MBIT and RamNode is MegaBytes... solusVM uses MegaBytes look it up even people on LET have mentioned this before.

But um this is still all i was doing.

• Either way 5 does not equal 700. mbit or mbps.

• Thats not even possible to have only got 5Megabytes from RamNode my site would use more than that downloading files.

• @tdale said:
    Either way 5 does not equal 700. mbit or mbps.

That's correct i'm going to request proper graphs for the times iniz supplied in the timezones iniz used... i will get back to you.

• So Ramnode is also cheating you with their graphs? I call that conspiracy!

Thanked by 3tdale mpkossen ATHK
  • @Amitz said:
    So Ramnode is also cheating you with their graphs? I call that conspiracy!

I don't know but i know for a fact i downloaded at least 8GB from RamNode to INIZ so the fact that the graph doesn't show it is weird, hence why i started a support ticket with RamNode requesting graphs between 20:00 and 22:00 CEST yesterday.

• tdaletdale Member
    edited September 2014

Good, unless i flunked math and 5*8 = 700 or 700/8 = 5. Also I said I had faith in you and I'm trying to help you since you are so persistent in pursuing this issue. I hardly believe that calling me a "moron" was professional or appropriate in anyway. You are not very rational and are pretty much jumping down anyone's throat that does not automatically agree with you. We are just trying to gather all the information (since you wanted to publicly out this company) at hand so we can decide who was wrong. You know if you cannot prove the RamNode bandwidth it doesn't matter. Everyone here will think you lied and will probably disguard this entire thread.

Good Luck!

@fma965 said:
    That's correct i'm going to request proper graphs for the times iniz supplied in the timezones iniz used... i will get back to you.

• OK your right that wasn't needed but i'm getting annoyed with everyone saying i'm lying when i wasn't.

And yes that also doesn't add up but i know for a FACT i downloaded around 8-15GB at that time frame, specifically 8pm yesterday in UK time

I am waiting for RamNode to get back to me hopefully with the graphs "Requesting Bandwidth Graph for 26-09-14 between 20:00 and 22:00 CEST"

• Ask Nick if he will give you the graph from the port at the datacenter and not Solus. That would just be the icing on the cake :)

@fma965 said:
    OK your right that wasn't needed but i'm getting annoyed with everyone saying i'm lying when i wasn't.

And yes that also doesn't add up but i know for a FACT i downloaded around 8-15GB at that time frame, specifically 8pm yesterday in UK time

I am waiting for RamNode to get back to me hopefully with the graphs "Requesting Bandwidth Graph for 26-09-14 between 20:00 and 22:00 CEST"

• @tdale said:
    Ask Nick if he will give you the graph from the port at the datacenter and not Solus. That would just be the icing on the cake :)

OK, Waiting on a response. Since i know i was WGET'ing files from RamNode on the INIZ VPS how come SolusVM isn't showing this? Am i missing something...

• Just recieved response from RamNode
    "I'm going to flag this ticket to Nick and he will get back to you within the next couple of hours. Please hold on."

So i guess now we wait. Either way i know i'm not going to get a refund from INIZ but maybe via paypal but also i just want people to know about this issue.

• Well, Thats why i asked you to request the graph from the VPS Node's port. Just incase SolusVM didnt graph the data for some odd reason ;)

@fma965 said:
    OK, Waiting on a response. Since i know i was WGET'ing files from RamNode on the INIZ VPS how come SolusVM isn't showing this? Am i missing something...

• @fma965 You clearly have no idea what you are doing. CloudFlare was passing a huge flood to your server, CloudFlare won't work for HTTP floods unless you enable their DDoS protection page or have their business plan.
    The attack hit php and that caused a lot of php processes to spawn. That's why the ram usage went up.
    So @INIZ had double evidence that it was a DDoS, a lot of pps and spiking ram because of a lot of php processes.

• fma965fma965 Member
    edited September 2014

@tr1cky said:
    fma965 You clearly have no idea what you are doing. CloudFlare was passing a huge flood to your server, CloudFlare won't work for HTTP floods unless you enable their DDoS protection page or have their business plan.
    The attack hit php and that caused a lot of php processes to spawn. That's why the ram usage went up.
    So INIZ had double evidence that it was a DDoS, a lot of pps and spiking ram because of a lot of php processes.

I know exactly what i'm doing thank you, If the PHP thing is true then it was probably a script i run to generate images, the images are cached but due to a bug they weren't being cached and therefore generating each time, this however is not a DDOS attack so my point still stands

RamNode however don't seem to complain about me generating images in PHP and the same services are still running.

• Account Termination for DDoS attacks? Well not gonna buy any INIZ services. Why dont they nullroute?

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @fma965 said:
    RamNode however don't seem to complain about me generating images in PHP and the same services are still running.

Can you shut the fuck up with the "RamNode doesn't seem to ______"?

• @Nick_A Wakey wakey! lol

• @varwww said:
    Account Termination for DDoS attacks? Well not gonna buy any INIZ services. Why dont they nullroute?

AFAIK it got terminated when the OP filed a PayPal dispute. It just got suspended before that.

• @varwww said:
    Account Termination for DDoS attacks? Well not gonna buy any INIZ services. Why dont they nullroute?

Yeah thats what most companies do, RamNode for example my friend got nullrouted.

• tr1ckytr1cky Member
    edited September 2014

You know nothing, you had 5 mb/s (45mbit) outgoing on RamNode and 80mb/s (700mbit) incoming on your INIZ vps.

@fma965 said:
    Yeah thats what most companies do, RamNode for example my friend got nullrouted.

You weren't terminated for DDoS, stop the lies.

Thanked by 1tdale
  • @tr1cky said:
    You know nothing, you had 5 mb/s (45mbit) outgoing on RamNode and 80mb/s (700mbit) incoming on your INIZ vps.

I believe solusVM is wrong, i am waiting for direct graphs from the server from @Nick_A at RamNode. As i know for a fact i downloaded 8-15GB not sure how many more times i have to say this.

• Oh and also, following your logic, let's say Country A Allows murder, so you go to country B and murder someone, when they arrest you you just shout "This is bullshit! Country A wouldn't arrest me for this!"

• @TriDoxiuM said:
    Oh and also, following your logic, let's say Country A Allows murder, so you go to country B and murder someone, when they arrest you you just shout "This is bullshit! Country A wouldn't arrest me for this!"

Yeah because countries and server providers are clearly the same...

• varwww said: Account Termination for DDoS attacks? Well not gonna buy any INIZ services. Why dont they nullroute?

Not if you get DDoS in less than 24 hours, we usually null and give clients several chances before actually terminating with mutual agreement.

• edited September 2014

Edit: Nvm I'm stupid

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @fma965 said:
    Yeah because countries and server providers are clearly the same...

It's about your logic, thinking that since one provider does something the other one should too.

• @fma965 said:
    I believe solusVM is wrong, i am waiting for direct graphs from the server from Nick_A at RamNode. As i know for a fact i downloaded 8-15GB not sure how many more times i have to say this.

Downloading something with 80mb/s for 20mins (1200s) would result in 96GB.

Your SolusVM graph shows outgoing traffic of 5mb/s for ~30mins, that's 9GB. The graph is right.

Should I count the lines in the graph for you to show you that my calculation is right?

• Now i am being messaged @mpkossen whos claims i'm lying about having my account deleted atleast have the decency to tell the truth and that you did infact delete my account.

@mpkossen said:

>

I find that very hard to believe as your account must be kept for accounting purposes. I think you are fooling us and are out of get INIZ for whatever reason.

>

There's still 23 hours left to provider proof, otherwise you are out of here

This discussion has been closed.