Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1,99€ dedicated server ? - Page 75
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1,99€ dedicated server ?

Comments

• TarZZ92 said: SYS it's around £150 if i recall (for 1 week) per day £25

• trexos said: Hoe lee shit it was late, I meant kidechires haha

Free, requested via a ticket. It isn't a full blown IPMI though, can't load ISOs etc. That's a limitation for the Kidechires only.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

Got one more ready to be freed up, PM me if you're interested to rent (12.8 EUR/qtr, a small discount for paying in Bitcoins/etc).

• RazzaRazza Member
    edited January 2015

Is kidechire no longer coming back as online seems to be redirecting the kidechire page to dedibox-xc.

i only noticed it as my cron job for checking if it was available was getting triggered

ryan@nl:~$ curl -I http://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-kidechire
    HTTP/1.1 307 Temporary Redirect
    Server: nginx
    Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 11:09:57 GMT
    Content-Type: text/html
    Connection: keep-alive

• @Razza said:
    Is kidechire no longer coming back as online seems to be redirecting the kidechire page to dedibox-xc.

They've removed the page before, but it's interesting that they redirected it this time.

• I was unable to access my kidechire and online.net a few minutes ago. Does anyone have anything about that in their monitoring?

• 4n0nx said: I was unable to access my kidechire and online.net a few minutes ago. Does anyone have anything about that in their monitoring?

It's fine on my end.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

4n0nx said: I was unable to access my kidechire and online.net a few minutes ago. Does anyone have anything about that in their monitoring?

Fine here too.

• @4n0nx said:
    I was unable to access my kidechire and online.net a few minutes ago. Does anyone have anything about that in their monitoring?

Got Pingdom monitoring 4 servers at Online.net, nothing.

Detruire said: They've removed the page before, but it's interesting that they redirected it this time.

Also notable that both pages (also the 4814) are still listed in the navigation bar in the bottom part of the page.

• If some one is still looking for kidechire, PM me

Thanked by 1aceance
  • @4n0nx said:
    I was unable to access my kidechire and online.net a few minutes ago. Does anyone have anything about that in their monitoring?

Nothing on my end for that time...

edited January 2015

Clearly the support is still not 24x7, one of my servers is down on IPv4 for over 7 hours (IPv6 works), no ticket reply. And in fact the https://console.online.net/ is mostly down itself (maybe that's why they can't reply?).

upd: thought of what else can I do, killed and restarted the DHCP client, and IPv4 somehow started working again. I thought using DHCP was not mandatory on IPv4 (unlike on IPv6)...

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Razza said:

i only noticed it as my cron job for checking if it was available was getting triggered

> ryan@nl:~$ curl -I http://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-kidechire
    > HTTP/1.1 307 Temporary Redirect
    > Server: nginx
    > Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 11:09:57 GMT
    > Content-Type: text/html
    > Connection: keep-alive
    > location: /en/dedicated-server/dedibox-xc
    > 
    > 

They are using the wrong status code I believe. 307 should be used to redirect a user after a post request to a get-requested page.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Yeah, I had the bad gateway too yesterday.

• How many of you have these in different DC's?

All my boxes seem to be the same DC and i'd really like one in another DC so that I can setup a PowerDNS cluster.

Were these only sold in one DC or are they spread out?

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@jeromeza said:
    How many of you have these in different DC's?

All my boxes seem to be the same DC and i'd really like one in another DC so that I can setup a PowerDNS cluster.

Were these only sold in one DC or are they spread out?

All of them are in DC3.

• jeromezajeromeza Member
    edited January 2015

@Nyr said:
    All of them are in DC3.

Meh. I was hoping that wasn't the case.

I have:

Datacenter: DC3, Room: 4, Zone: 4-6, Line: C, Rack: 7, Block: M, Position: 6
    Datacenter: DC3, Room: 4, Zone: 4-6, Line: B, Rack: 19, Block: E, Position: 7
    Datacenter: DC3, Room: 4, Zone: 4-6, Line: C, Rack: 21, Block: G, Position: 12
    Datacenter: DC3, Room: 4, Zone: 4-6, Line: D, Rack: 12, Block: D, Position: 4
  • robohostrobohost Member
    edited January 2015

mine :

Datacenter: DC3, Room: 4, Zone: 4-6, Line: C, Rack: 10, Block: C, Position: 3

Datacenter: DC3, Room: 4, Zone: 4-6, Line: B, Rack: 20, Block: M, Position: 12

Datacenter: DC3, Room: 4, Zone: 4-6, Line: D, Rack: 3, Block: G, Position: 5

Datacenter: DC3, Room: 4, Zone: 4-6, Line: D, Rack: 5, Block: D, Position: 4

Yeah what a lousy service. For the the price they're asking here one would expect to at least have a choice of DCs between EU, US, Asia and South Africa.

• @rm_ said:
    Yeah what a lousy service. For the the price they're asking here one would expect to at least have a choice of DCs between EU, US, Asia and South Africa.

Hahaha, I'd settle for another DC in France personally :P

• @jeromeza said:
    Hahaha, I'd settle for another DC in France personally :P

DC4 Soon :P

• @robohost said:
    mine :

Datacenter: DC3, Room: 4, Zone: 4-6, Line: B, Rack: 20, Block: M, Position: 12

Welcome neighbor:

Datacenter: DC3, Room: 4, Zone: 4-6, Line: B, Rack: 20, Block: A, Position: 12

Thanked by 2Pwner paily
  • Awesome, thanks

• zevuszevus Member
    edited January 2015

ah, is even nicer now that these only cost 2.23, vs the 2.50 or so when I first got 'em.

hoho.

Datacenter: DC3, Room: 4, Zone: 4-6, Line: B, Rack: 15, Block: K, Position: 11

Datacenter: DC3, Room: 4, Zone: 4-6, Line: B, Rack: 21, Block: I, Position: 8

Datacenter: DC3, Room: 4, Zone: 4-6, Line: B, Rack: 17, Block: I, Position: 3

Datacenter: DC3, Room: 4, Zone: 4-6, Line: B, Rack: 17, Block: I, Position: 4

• On my kidechire the harddisk died. Very quick ticket response. They assigned me a new kidechire as replacement.

• foetti said:

On my kidechire the harddisk died. Very quick ticket response. They assigned me a new kidechire as replacement.

So happy to have left OVH for them. :D

• if they can provide centos 6 that will be more great @OnlineJulien

• Errrrrrr ... I missed those again :( :(
    Anyone here willing to rent me one of those ?? (PM me please)