Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1,99€ dedicated server ? - Page 74
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1,99€ dedicated server ?

Comments

• Anyone wanna sell their 1.99€ Online.net server? I am looking for one you can make a little money. :)

• J1021J1021 Member
    edited January 2015

tr1cky said: I just tried it, works with pftp. There was an error in the script with the formating, it now works, you simply have to change ftp to pftp.

#!/bin/sh
    NAME="rbackup"
    ENDING="tar.gz"
    DATE=`date +"%d-%m-%Y_%H-%M-%S"`
    FULLNAME="$NAME_$DATE.$ENDING"

cd /root
    tar czfv $FULLNAME rbackup

pftp -inv dedibackup-dc2.online.net 

I've modified the script slightly for my usage. It isn't taking notice of the name field.

-rw-r--r--    1 1001       ftp               18296762211 Jan  5 18:05 05-01-2015_15-53-49.tar.gz

Any ideas?

• pbalazs123pbalazs123 Member
    edited January 2015

@kcaj

Try this?

NAME="$rbackup"
    DATE=$(date +"%d-%m-%Y_%H-%M-%S")
    FULLNAME="$NAME_$DATE.tar.gz"

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

My cron detects stock and when I check it, it doesn't have :(

• @kcaj

Try:

FULLNAME="${NAME}_${DATE}.${ENDING}"

The parser sees $NAME_ as a valid variable name.

See ya...

d.c.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Hum still no bill...

• @Maounique I got mine about 12 hours ago, but I'm not in EU. Probably still working on tax stuff.

edited January 2015

Mine should not change at all, I registered as a company.
    TBH, knowing they are french and all, I am beginning to think they might not want romanians as customers like OVH, so might use an excuse or another to terminate my server. No hinnt about t hat yet, but who got burnt with OVH is blowing in illiad too.

• Got mine some hours ago and tax is now based on my country.

Received mine and was already paid...
    I don't want to lose this server:
    RX bytes:6808852828379 (6.1 TiB) TX bytes:7078920773364 (6.4 TiB)

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited January 2015

I paid yesterday, i got my Invoice today but the E-Mail about the payment confirmation yesterday. But the Server is cheaper as before, VAT is lower :D

• I dont get tax maybe. I just pay 22 dolar for kidechire and xc

• Mine seems to have been broken into two invoices, one for servers and the others for some extras; thats new.

And my missing invoice is now showing.

• Received mine yesterday and payment processed successfully yesterday.

Same here, I got the payment successful yesterday but the invoice today :D
    Anyway, given the huge problems EU wanted to gift us for the new year with, I think it was smooth enough.

• Anyone interested in 4814 ?

• @Sady said:
    Anyone interested in 4814 ?

Monthly price?

• @Sady said:
    Anyone interested in 4814 ?

Yeh, but how much ?

• aceance said: Yeh, but how much ?

They have this server available via OneProvider for 30EUR.

If you're from the EU it's worth noting Online.net will charge VAT whilst OneProvider doesn't.

• I just added someone to "outsourcing" so they can manage the server - do I need to do anything else?

• awhawh Member

@kcaj said:
    If you're from the EU it's worth noting Online.net will charge VAT whilst OneProvider doesn't.

I've heard from a few places that their network can get very congested. Can anyone comment on what OneProvider is like? Are things like network, performance, support, etc as good as Online?

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

awh said: I've heard from a few places that their network can get very congested. Can anyone comment on what OneProvider is like? Are things like network, performance, support, etc as good as Online?

OneProvider: Online.net reseller. Network is the same, support is basically forwarding to the upstream IIRC, so not the best.

Thanked by 1awh
  • And you have to write a ticket for an IPMI session.
    The reason why I canceled my servers.
    Not so long ago when I got my server it was instant.

• boernd said: And you have to write a ticket for an IPMI session. The reason why I canceled my servers. Not so long ago when I got my server it was instant.

A support ticket is only required for these Kidechires. The majority of the Online.net range have instant IPMI.

• @kcaj said:
    A support ticket is only required for these Kidechires. The majority of the Online.net range have instant IPMI.

I was talking about oneprovider.

You have to open a ticket for IPMI for every server.
    And it was instant a few months ago, they have disabled this feature.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • boernd said: I was talking about oneprovider.

You have to open a ticket for IPMI for every server. And it was instant a few months ago, they have disabled this feature.

I see, my bad.

• How much does IPMI cost for the kimsufis?

• trexos said: How much does IPMI cost for the kimsufis?

they don't offer it, and for SYS it's around £150 if i recall (for 1 week) per day £25

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Hoe lee shit it was late, I meant kidechires haha

• Hi,
    i try order from OP last week and server ready in 3day, should be ok because they deliver server within 72hour business day. i try create ticket for OS re-install because my panel got error when try to re-install and i got reply within <2h and sometimes got <30m. i think should be good, i didnt request for IPMI yet.