Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another Chris SCAM / AvanteHosting / Centarra Refusal ship of our HW - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Another Chris SCAM / AvanteHosting / Centarra Refusal ship of our HW

Comments

• LicensecartLicensecart Member
    edited August 2014

Ok last reply to you.

@TarZZ92 said:
    then why you acting like one? perhaps you should grow up. your attitude is terrible. and by every post you make, ruining your reputation even more.

Acting like one? Totally my attitude is horrendous man you make me laugh you have Putin as your picture maybe your just a immature prick like he is. God help the internet!

on top of that. you are Spoiling Blesta's reputation with your bad attitude.

How am I? I don't work for Blesta, this isn't Blesta's forum and I wonder what it makes you, him and dave look like if my replies on a forum add to my reputation... since I have a good reputation off LowEndTalk... oh sorry go and cry to your mum.

(For google) #Licensecart

Google if you are logged in shows you the top links you've visited. Oh and where's your review? I'm waiting...

@MikHo said:
    So you frequently lie to your clients as you "say it as it is" only to people who are not your clients. Interesting indeed.

I never lie in life, that's why I have customers. And since you don't understand my comment, it means I am nicer to my customers and when I'm not replying to tickets I say it as it is if you like it or not.

Over and out :D

• Licensecart said: Great :D thank you one less "bad client" I've avoided for stating the truth. Takes one to know one.

Nahh I would be a good client, but I think i'm going to make a WHT thread and warn them about your crazy rants and antics

Thanked by 2tomsfarm TarZZ92
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@TarZZ92 said:
    Ill make sure to leave a review of your professionalism. hopefully that will make customers aware of your unprofessional attitude. And how bad blesta is..

Are you reporting him to Microsoft?

Just sayin'

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • netomx said: Are you reporting him to Microsoft?

that makes no sense at all.

but looking at your username it sort of explains why..

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@Licensecart said:
    I never lie in life, that's why I have customers. And since you don't understand my comment, it means I am nicer to my customers and when I'm not replying to tickets I say it as it is if you like it or not.

I did understand your comment. one way to read it is that you are only nice to people who pay you money.

Thanked by 1TarZZ92
  • tomsfarmtomsfarm Member
    edited January 2017

We have just registered the following Domain:
    http://centarraexposed.com

Chris K was willing to come to some type of arrangement so we would keep quiet about his poor service and scam business tactics. I will be posting several paste bin URLs on this site of conversations from Skype. About him trying to buy his way out of this post.

Don't worry ChrisK everyone will get to know about everything. that was not Included in the first post. Including Threats of Termination several times. over racking a stupid HP Server that you moaned and moaned about for weeks and weeks. Yet when it came down to Business the server was racked without any problem.

Also thanks to the contributions from certain individuals. we have some very nice data about ChrisK coming soon.

• Poor you :v

• @windytime90 said:
    Poor you :v

http://centarraexposed.com/chrisk

Enjoy Everyone.

• zedzed Member

i think you misposted your creeper collection instead of the conversations from skype.

edited August 2014

@zed said:
    i think you misposted your creeper collection instead of the conversations from skype.

They are all pictures of ChrisK

Skype conversations will be going live very soon.
    How ever we are busy migrating the rest of our stuff out of his Network before he pulls more of our stuff offline.

• Inb4 my email gets blown up with people accusing me of having something to do with this to swerve attention away from me lol

On a serious note though, oh dear ..

Thanked by 1tomsfarm
  • clamhost said: before he pulls more of our stuff offline.

It does seem centarraexposed.com is offline.

• @chauffer said:
    It does seem centarraexposed.com is offline.

ChrisK nulled it.

Migrating this specific server onto our Platform.

• zedzed Member

lol you had it on their network? badass.

• I don't think its appropriate to post my personal pictures on this forum, I don't think anyone would appreciate that. We are continuing to work with Mr. Mckeag however it is becoming increasingly difficult with his behaviour.

• ChrisK said: I don't think its appropriate to post my personal pictures on this forum, I don't think anyone would appreciate that. We are continuing to work with Mr. Mckeag however it is becoming increasingly difficult with his behaviour.

(if true)

taking down his website isnt going to help either..

Thanked by 1tux
    edited August 2014

@TarZZ92 said:
    taking down his website isnt going to help either..

Person Photos of ChrisK will not be distributed again.
    The archive chrisk.zip was sent to us by another Individual. who will remain anonymous as agreed.

ChrisK is not working with us he has null-routed 1 server. and terminated one server right on the expiry date. ChrisK was told the other day that it might need to be kept open. and he went ahead and terminated the server and formatted it. Migration from location to another is not a easy task especially when you have to move a lot of VPS without a working migration function and have to do it all Manually. takes a lot longer to do it this way.

Thanked by 1TarZZ92
  • clamhost said: and terminated one server right on the expiry date.

in that case it's totally fair to turn it off :)

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

At first I was on your side but with latest turn of events I would just sort you in the room with providers not to do business with, ever.

A childish attempt to strong arm your supplier to do what you want.
    If the due date is up and you are not done, pay for another month. Don't expect freebies if you had trouble communicating before.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • Did you prepay for another month? If not - of course it should be turned off. There is no free lunch, especially for people who try to be dicks with you.

• @clamhost said:
    ChrisK is not working with us he has null-routed 1 server. and terminated one server right on the expiry date. ChrisK was told the other day that it might need to be kept open. and he went ahead and terminated the server and formatted it. Migration from location to another is not a easy task especially when you have to move a lot of VPS without a working migration function and have to do it all Manually. takes a lot longer to do it this way.

The server expired and it was wiped. You did not provide any notice to us you needed it longer.

• clamhost said: ChrisK is not working with us he has null-routed 1 server. and terminated one server right on the expiry date. ChrisK was told the other day that it might need to be kept open. and he went ahead and terminated the server and formatted it.

After what you just did to him, I don't blame him -- to be totally honest.

edited August 2014

@rds100 said:
    Did you prepay for another month? If not - of course it should be turned off. There is no free lunch, especially for people who try to be dicks with you.

So you would you like to be scammed by your provider?

They have stolen a raid card from us that I hope they can return.

edited August 2014

@Wintereise said:
    After what you just did to him, I don't blame him -- to be totally honest.

Actually it was before I uploaded the pictures.

That is why the photos was uploaded in the first place. Has he took out a bunch of our clients. and the reason why the domain was registered.

• @clamhost said:
    That is why the photos was uploaded in the first place. Has he took out a bunch of our clients. and the reason why the domain was registered.

So instead of focusing on recovering your clients, you're spending (or rather wasting) your time and money fighting with Chris?

@Mun can you please give me an appropriate popcorn GIF for this? I'm having trouble selecting the perfect one from such a great variety.

• @clamhost said:
    Have you ever heard of the term multi task?

No, but I have heard of the term "blackmail".

edited August 2014

@Pwner said:
    Mun can you please give me an appropriate popcorn GIF for this? I'm having trouble selecting the perfect one from such a great variety.

Clients are already restored. to a certain degree.
    How ever after the node being wiped out by ChrisK. there is not much more we can do but restore the effected clients. in our Los Angeles Location.

Have you ever heard of one being able to multi task?

edited August 2014

@Pwner said:
    No, but I have heard of the term "blackmail".

There is no blackmailing going on at all here.

ChrisK has scammed us on several occasions and stolen a raid card from us. so what exactly do you expect us to do. Neither has anyone of us actually blackmailed ChrisK at any point during this dispute.

As soon as ChrisK sends our RAID Card / Hardware then everything should be resolved.
    The domain will stay up with all our Skype Conversions / IRC Conversions / Ticket Logs to show everyone what this Provider is like.

• @clamhost said:

If that's really the case, then @ChrisK I'd buy another RAID card just to get them out of my hair.

• Dave,

I have spent all day talking with you and Thomas, trying to work with you, and trying to come to a resolution. I informed you over a day ago we would look for the RAID card on Monday, and we left it at that.

This discussion has been closed.