Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another Chris SCAM / AvanteHosting / Centarra Refusal ship of our HW - Page 14
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Another Chris SCAM / AvanteHosting / Centarra Refusal ship of our HW

18910111214»

Comments

• Because you're being a little kid right now.

Eat the cost, get your shit back and learn from the experience.

Thanked by 1TheLinuxBug
  • @jmckeag12 said:
    You are calling me a retard YET none of you can see that ChrisK has stolen our clients MONEY and wasted our MONEY while he has been at it.

He didn't call you a retard and yes we can see what you have typed, just typing more and more is not actually going to resolve your issue its just going to annoy more people on here and tarnish your name further.

Either way best of luck getting it sorted, whatever method your ultimately choosing.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited September 2014

@MrObvious said:
    Because you're being a little kid right now.

Eat the cost, get your shit back and learn from the experience.

Please elaborate on how I'm acting like a little child.

The only reason this thread was made in the first place. Is because all of ChrisK(s) friends forced it upon us as they told us he'd never ship out our Hardware. and this would be the best choice for us. we have wasted enough money on getting the Hardware back and dealt with enough excuses from ChrisK.

And no we are not paying him his other funds. because tomorrow he'll charge us more money and refuse to ship it out. as I explained above we don't care about the Hardware now. and we'll just leave it as it is. as He won't ship it out he'll just make up more excuses in the next few days.

• Get it in writing then.

"upon payment of agreed amount of $50 all hardware belonging to xx including the following pieces will be shipped via FedEx etc"

• akzakz Member
    edited September 2014

@jmckeag12 said:
    as I explained above we don't care about the Hardware now. and we'll just leave it as it is.

/endthread

• jmckeag12 said: as I explained above we don't care about the Hardware now. and we'll just leave it as it is

what a waste of time and effort

Thanked by 1netomx
  • hostnoobhostnoob Member
    edited September 2014

lol this thread is insane, from "all sorted" in page 2, to 8 pages of kids arguing

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited September 2014

@hostnoob said:
    lol this thread is insane, from "all sorted" in page 2, to 8 pages of kids arguing

It was never resolved on page 2 as chrisK held our Hardware hostage for nearly 2 weeks while he waited for his SSD to be sent back that he purposely put into our Box. for what ever reason he did that for idk....

ChrisK lied to us again before and said that everything is packed and ready. Yet one server is still racked and had a iKVM hooked up now ChrisK has nulled the IMPI IP so we cannot catch him out again.

• ever heard of the expression "cutting off your nose to spite your face".

• Aren't the summer holidays over yet and shouldn't you guys go back to school?

Thanked by 2NexHost netomx
  • mpkossen said: Aren't the summer holidays over yet and shouldn't you guys go back to school?

My sister goes back tomorrow so you get to enjoy at least a day more.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @mpkossen said:
    Aren't the summer holidays over yet and shouldn't you guys go back to school?

Kids go back tomorrow, so we'll see a lot of deadpools soon..

Thanked by 1netomx
  • gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited January 2017

Quick question: Was Chris K the kid with the rich dad who gave him some money to play "business" or am i confusing him with someone else?

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited September 2014

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    Quick question: Was Chris Konrat the kid with the rich dad who gave him some money to play "business" or am i confusing him with someone else?

I would assume so.

Side Note:

Paid ChrisK his $45 to ship out the Hardware and he has the labels and said it will all be sent out Today.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@jmckeag12 said:
    Paid ChrisK his $45 to ship out the Hardware and he has the labels and said it will all be sent out Today.

Finally!

• @jmckeag12

Are you 8 years old? You sure sound like it. If you haven't gotten the idea, LET doesn't give a flying turd about your whining. Go settle it with your business partner who lives a couple hours away from the datacenter and get it done. We don't care, we don't want to hear it anymore. You're obviously doing this as a cry for attention. The hours you spent on here could have been used towards recovering the equipment 10x by now. You've opened up 2 threads and complained about this for over 3 weeks. Get it resolved, because we don't want to hear about it anymore. Solved or not, keep it off this forum.

Thanked by 2netomx zafouhar
  • I wondered why Jordan Mckeag sounded so familiar.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=856359

• alexhalexh Member
    edited September 2014

MrObvious said: I wondered why Jordan Mckeag sounded so familiar.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=856359

I remember the first thread on WHT, hadn't seen this yet. WTF?

Hello This is Daniel Mckeag jordans brother.

>

You might know me from when i did sharky hosting and the posts when jordan was saying i was mail bombing him and stuff well you all believed him and you all signed up for his packages and got yourselfs scammed.

>

Thats the only way you will get something sorted like i said you can ring me by all means but please dont bring jordans trouble to me and my mother or our address as jordan does not reside here.

>

Also i closed down Sharky Hosting because jordan was making my life hell just to let you all know

And goes on to say...

Can i say were you have got that information from you are very wrong and with euk host as you Jordan rang them up all the time haveing my servers shut down i told them i want to close my account down your a real bad brother and if i could i wouldent have you as a brother i know some people might find that bad but if you had this **** as a brother you really would understand.

• Issue resolved and thread closed - per thread starter's request.

This discussion has been closed.