Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another Chris SCAM / AvanteHosting / Centarra Refusal ship of our HW - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Another Chris SCAM / AvanteHosting / Centarra Refusal ship of our HW

Comments

• wychwych Member

@clamhost theft is still theft regardless of if you had a civil issue.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Theft is a criminal issue plain and simple, obviously you have undeniable proof of this I hope or you yourself have a civil issue on your hands potentially.

• tomsfarmtomsfarm Member
    edited August 2014

@AnthonySmith said:
    Theft is a criminal issue plain and simple, obviously you have undeniable proof of this I hope or you yourself have a civil issue on your hands potentially.

Ok Thank you Anthony.

edited August 2014

s

edited August 2014

Trying to resolve it all with ChrisK.

• ChrisKChrisK Member
    edited August 2014

Dave,

I just said an hour or so ago that I would look on Monday for the missing parts, the SSD somehow ended up in there and is indeed ours. I don't see any need for this thread especially since you want us to configure your switch at your new provider. I have no idea why we would want an old RAID card, we only stock 6 series adaptec not 5 series for a few reasons.

The chat you had with kaniini and the technician was several months ago. Regarding the rented nodes, the HDD's are not "rubbish" most of them are WD RE3's. The servers and how many clients you decide to load up on the machines is on you. If it crashes due to the load being excessively high then that is not on us. The 50% promo was an offer to VPS customers and was not available to dedicated/colocation customers.

-Chris

• ChrisK said: I don't see any need for this thread especially since you want us to configure your switch at your new provider.

They are suing you but want you to do work for them still? ~.~

edited August 2014

@concerto49 said:
    They are suing you but want you to do work for them still? ~.~

Never said we are going to sue him.

Just want a resolution about the gear that has either been robbed or misplaced. I hope it was misplaced.
    Taking Chris on a ride is not our intention.

• This thread is too funny. You already took them for a ride by airing your dirty laundry on here! Why keep posting on here when your grown adults and handle your business in private.

Thanked by 2TheLinuxBug Mark_R
  • LicensecartLicensecart Member
    edited August 2014

@ChrisK said:
    Thomas, I feel as if you don't know the entire story.. Why didn't your business partner Dave Jones (real name Jordan McKeag) post the thread.. He is after all the owner of the clamhost account and has been handling all communication.

Regarding the bargain bin server which had a faulty DIMM, unfortunately we are unable to replace the DIMM however you can cancel the server.. Further we provided a credit ($25) twice. There is no contract, you can cancel at any time if you aren't satisfied.

These are the options, you may either schedule a pickup using UPS/Fedex or come pickup the hardware yourself (or send somebody you know of course)

We have no intention to hold the hardware, and can store if you'd like until you have arrangements for the pickup. (free of cost)

The address for shipping has been changed several times, first. Alvin, Texas (Where Thomas seems to live) Then Seattle (Another datacenter?) then it has be changed to Los Angeles. All in the span of a couple days, we have provided over 10 shipping quotes to you. There is over 50 replies in the ticket, and I think we've been more than accommodating.

Also you asked us to ship the hardware next Wednesday then a reply today said Friday (today) Again the replies have conflicting information.. We do not want to take a risk and ship to the wrong address after several addresses have been provided and changed within a 24 hour time span.

Yeah Dave is his real name, I feel sorry for you, he is a immature kid who knows how to waste time. I helped him do a Blesta integration for free as I thought ah it won't take long, ended up taking a while doing it the way he wants.... He complains on the Blesta forums about this and that, slagging it off, then he fucks back to WHMCS.

Sorry I have no respect for him and I really feel for you having to put up with his shit. I wonder anyone up for some popcorn? The next GVH host has arrived ClamHost!

• Licensecart said: The next GVH host has arrived ClamHost!

I disagree. GVH is just terrible. Jordan or "Dave" is slightly better. GVH just don't care.

they are totally different

• @TarZZ92 said:

they are totally different

You may want to do some research: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1365301

• Am not stupid. i know jordan and his previous ventures. but comparing the 2 is pathetic. Infact i know his brother personally (well did)

• @TarZZ92 said:
    Am not stupid. i know jordan and his previous ventures. but comparing the 2 is pathetic. Infact i know his brother personally (well did)

Ah I see because you know them they are ok. Fair enough if you love them use them. Doesn't mean they are kids trying to run a business and doing it badly.

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited August 2014

Licensecart said: Ah I see because you know them they are ok. Fair enough if you love them use them.

Stop twisting what i say. i Simply said they are different to GVH. and you linking to a simple thread proves nothing. Regarding Blesta, i have used it myself. It's not the best hence why he probably moved back to whmcs.

I don't need to use them i run my own services, Unlike some i am not a reseller.

edited August 2014

@Licensecart said:
    Ah I see because you know them they are ok. Fair enough if you love them use them. Doesn't mean they are kids trying to run a business and doing it badly.

So we are running our Business incorrectly?

Yet all our Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / VPS Hosting Products. are all hosted on our own owned hardware. in Los Angeles. so I must say is this so called GVH that we are suppose to be like. do they own their own Hardware?

Just because you got mad that we was no longer going to utilize the Product. that you love more then anything else in the world. I'm sorry but you keep commenting all this BS us about non stop. You did it on WHT and we was unable to defend our self's.

How ever that is not the case now is it Michael. Just because we decided to stop using a incomplete product that was not suitable for our Business. and was lacking most of the features that we required. So we did what was right for our Business at that time.

Also the thread on WHT that you attacked us on.
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=9130217&postcount=37

You can see the last comment as it turned into a Postitive yet that client is still using our services to this Day. But guess why that was posted? Oh because Centarra did something to the server. So please continue.

edited August 2014

@TarZZ92 said:
    Stop twisting what i say. i Simply said they are different to GVH. and you linking to a simple thread proves nothing. Regarding Blesta, i have used it myself. It's not the best hence why he probably moved back to whmcs.

>

I don't need to use them i run my own services, Unlike some i am not a reseller.

I've heard it all now, I apparently am twisting your words, you said it not me. They couldn't get FTP working for that client... on cPanel come on it doesn't take a genius to use cPanel.

So complementing services you don't even use? Haha great!

Why not see this website: http://www.billingbrawl.com/ and put your money where your mouth is. Just see how shit WHMCS is and oh did you know there's an remote code execution a MAJOR vulnerability in WHMCS which hasn't been fixed yet? Oh well who cares?

@clamhost said:
    So we are running our Business incorrectly?

No I said you don't know what you are doing... This thread says it all.

Yet all our Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / VPS Hosting Products. are all hosted on our own owned hardware. in Los Angeles. so I must say is this so called GVH that we are suppose to be like. do they own their own Hardware?

Your own equipment doesn't mean you are better than GVH.. Especially as you come here to say that the datacenter is a scammer, without contacting them directly.. Do I look like I work for them? I don't know what they do with their hardware or money.

Just because you got mad that we was no longer going to utilize the Product. that you love more then anything else in the world. I'm sorry but you keep commenting all this BS us about non stop. You did it on WHT and we was unable to defend our self's.

>

How ever that is not the case now is it Michael. Just because we decided to stop using a incomplete product that was not suitable for our Business. and was lacking most of the features that we required. So we did what was right for our Business at that time.

Read above about the remote code execution exploit still in WHMCS as there's no fix yet... Most features right.. something smells fishy here...

Also the thread on WHT that you attacked us on. http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=9130217&postcount=37

You can see the last comment as it turned into a Postitive yet that client is still using our services to this Day. But guess why that was posted? Oh because Centarra did something to the server. So please continue.

Lol right ok blame Centarra, does this remind you of something

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited August 2014

Licensecart said: So complementing services you don't even use? Haha great!

i previously used them idiot. you really are a retard.

And for the record i don't use WHMCS either.

both in my eyes are complete shit.

http://www.billingbrawl.com/ = Owned by Blesta.

edited August 2014

@TarZZ92 said:
    i previously used them idiot. you really are a retard.
    And for the record i don't use WHMCS either.
    both in my eyes are complete shit.
    http://www.billingbrawl.com/ = Owned by Blesta.

You didn't state "You used them before but don't anymore" No you didn't so how am I a idiot or a retard?
    Come at me...

Well done! does it take a genius to spot the logo at the bottom winking? Maybe the Whois might help thick twats.

edited August 2014

Licensecart said: Your own equipment doesn't mean you are better than GVH.. Especially as you come here to say that the datacenter is a scammer, without contacting them directly.. Do I look like I work for them? I don't know what they do with their hardware or money.

It does mean that we are better then GVH. Plus most of our clients are happy with the Product that we offer. I have come here to get our Hardware back and to outline everything that has happened while being with Centarra. So what is your Problem exactly have you ever used our Services Michael?

You are just throwing out hate against us for no reason. again just because we don't like to use a unfinished product for our Business. Actually... when we used Blesta our clients even hated it. Especially the ones who had * Promotions * would take what 10 minutes to reduce someone's monthly price. another 10 minutes to manually adjust the DB fields for a cPanel Account. Including Multiple bugs with the Provisioning Module(s). basically in the end Blesta was that much of a headache it was consuming most of our Time.

Thanked by 1TarZZ92
  • TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited August 2014

Licensecart said: Well done! does it take a genius to spot the logo at the bottom winking? Maybe the Whois might help thick twats.

Very professional.. even a chav has a better attitude than you.

edited August 2014

@clamhost said:
    It does mean that we are better then GVH. Plus most of our clients are happy with the Product that we offer. I have come here to get our Hardware back and to outline everything that has happened while being with Centarra. So what is your Problem exactly have you ever used our Services Michael?

>

You are just throwing out hate against us for no reason. again just because we don't like to use a unfinished product for our Business. Actually... when we used Blesta our clients even hated it. Especially the ones who had * Promotions * would take what 10 minutes to reduce someone's monthly price. another 10 minutes to manually adjust the DB fields for a cPanel Account. Including Multiple bugs with the Provisioning Module(s). basically in the end Blesta was that much of a headache it was consuming most of our Time.

It's nothing to do with you not using Blesta, you just want it to do everything WHMCS does. I'm "throwing hate against you for no reason" because you posted this thread crying scam when you have a bad reputation anyway just a few lover boys like Tarzz.

As for owning your own hardware oh EZPZ and Dan must be better than GVH but they have 100% times more bad reviews in a big thread where Dan doesn't reply but they own their own hardware. http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1351516 33 pages...

Sorry I say it like it is don't like it tough.

I have come here to get our Hardware back

Have you not heard of a Telephone? It's a great invention you know? you can call people anywhere in the world... Oh and Email they come in handy you can email people anywhere in the world too... Maybe they can read it when they are open and reply to you... No no let's go to LowEndTalk call them scammers and try that way...

@TarZZ92 said:
    Very professional.. even a chav has a better attitude than you.

Great maybe I should become a Chav shall I?

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited August 2014

Licensecart said: Great maybe I should become a Chav shall I?

Ill make sure to leave a review of your professionalism. hopefully that will make customers aware of your unprofessional attitude. And how bad blesta is..

• Licensecart said: Great maybe I should become a Chav shall I?

Michael you cannot become something you already are :)

Licensecart said: It's nothing to do with you not using Blesta, you just want it to do everything WHMCS does. I'm "throwing hate against you for no reason" because you posted this thread crying scam when you have a bad reputation anyway just a few lover boys like Tarzz.

The only thing we expected from Blesta was it not to be a Pain in the ASS. and it was a pain in the ASS 24/7. is why we moved from Blesta to WHMCS. the overall Product is good how ever coming from WHMCS to Blesta is not a easy task for anyone. who has used WHMCS for a long time.

Licensecart said: Have you not heard of a Telephone? It's a great invention you know? you can call people anywhere in the world... Oh and Email they come in handy you can email people anywhere in the world too... Maybe they can read it when they are open and reply to you... No no let's go to LowEndTalk call them scammers and try that way...

Funny because I cannot see any Number listed on Centarra(s) site. so you are completely wrong Michael. The thread was posted because we wanted our Hardware Back. please come up with some better arguments. what you said above is a pointless reply.

Thanked by 1TarZZ92
    edited August 2014

@TarZZ92 said:
    Ill make sure to leave a review of your professionalism. hopefully that will make customers aware of your unprofessional attitude. And how bad blesta is..

Please do, I say it as it is when I'm not talking to customers, you can see this here and at WHT.

@clamhost said:
    Funny because I cannot see any Number listed on Centarra(s) site. so you are completely wrong Michael. The thread was posted because we wanted our Hardware Back. please come up with some better arguments. what you said above is a pointless reply.

Better arguments, takes two to argue. Doesn't take an expert to use Google... I found a number straight away: https://connect.data.com/company/view/s2HZp8vAjHOqo2cQYSJK0g/centarra-networks

Maybe you should learn how to use the internet before you try to be a webhost.

The only thing we expected from Blesta was it not to be a Pain in the ASS. and it was a pain in the ASS 24/7. is why we moved from Blesta to WHMCS. the overall Product is good how ever coming from WHMCS to Blesta is not a easy task for anyone. who has used WHMCS for a long time.

Funny you say that, I expected WHMCS to be securer and I was a customer from 2008 - 2013 And I left just in time before the big exploits was out in the open... WHMCS has been around since 2005 (http://blog.whmcs.com/?m=200507) and Blesta has been out since 2007, WHMCS keeps building on top of each version. Blesta re-wrote Blesta 3. Which is why it's not as big as the company who has just built on top of itself since 2005.

Bits are missing but if you wasn't childish .... and told them what you liked in a feature request Maybe you would have seen it come into play and be happy but no... complain, complain, complain, move. Waste people's time... great!

Michael you cannot become something you already are :)

Totally I'm a chav, go back to your little clam.

edited August 2014

@Licensecart said:
    Totally I'm a chav, go back to your little clam.

You've been always arguing against Dave ever since we left Blesta. I don't know why you have this immature unhealthy attachment to a billing panel, but it is annoying.

I don't care if you use blesta or love it, but you don't need to come to this thread just to post against us since we no longer use blesta.

Seriously?

You called my business partner a child but your the one crying and whining that we like WHMCS better. Sounds like a kid crying "Dave likes chocolate when airheads are better"!

WHMCS works better for us, and some things about blesta made our jobs more difficult.

I'm the one who moaned to Dave about Blesta. If you have an argument with me then come to Skype. Username: clamhost.

Otherwise get off our thread unless your a customer and have something to say about us AFTER using our service.

Go back to selling blesta licenses.

Thanked by 2orak TarZZ92
  • I've been seeing a lot of @Licensecart posts lately and he seems very douchy. Thanks for letting me know not to use Licensecart for any of my needs

• @clamhost said:
    You've been always arguing against Dave ever since we left Blesta. I don't know why you have this immature unhealthy attachment to a billing panel, but it is annoying.

Totally you are the one who said I was attacking you because you don't use Blesta I didn't say that's the reason, I stated that you are immature and you and Dave are both the same must be something to do with your area or generation.

I don't care if you use blesta or love it, but you don't need to come to this thread just to post against us since we no longer use blesta.

I never started on you because you didn't you claim I did...

Seriously?
    You called my business partner a child but your the one crying and whining that we like WHMCS better. Sounds like a kid crying "Dave likes chocolate when airheads are better"!

I'm not whining I was stating I helped "Dave - As you state" with your integration for free and he (you) shove it back in my face.

WHMCS works better for us, and some things about blesta made our jobs more difficult.
    I'm the one who moaned to Dave about Blesta. If you have an argument with me then come to Skype. Username: clamhost.
    Otherwise get off our thread unless your a customer and have something to say about us AFTER using our service.
    Go back to selling blesta licenses.

Glad it does, as for getting off your thread it's a public forum... If you didn't want people like myself getting a say in well you should have kept it between yourself and Chris...

@Spencer said:
    I've been seeing a lot of Licensecart posts lately and he seems very douchy. Thanks for letting me know not to use Licensecart for any of my needs

Great :D thank you one less "bad client" I've avoided for stating the truth. Takes one to know one.

Anyway why waste my time on this with kids... GVH sounds better than ClamHost anyway. So one good pat of the back for Jon. (Don't see me say that alot).

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited August 2014

Licensecart said: Anyway why waste my time on this with kids..

then why you acting like one? perhaps you should grow up. your attitude is terrible. and by every post you make, ruining your reputation even more.

on top of that. you are Spoiling Blesta's reputation with your bad attitude.

(For google) #Licensecart

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@Licensecart said:
    Please do, I say it as it is when I'm not talking to customers, you can see this here and at WHT.

So you frequently lie to your clients as you "say it as it is" only to people who are not your clients.
    Interesting indeed.

This discussion has been closed.