Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Love it when... - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Love it when...

1234568»

Comments

• CoreyCorey Member
    edited June 2012

@ElliotJ after further research I believe it was a 1.75L jug.... but I thought it was bigger... it had a red label and it was a plastic container.

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited June 2012

@Corey said: @taipres That reminds me of the first time I drank.... symptoms were about the same but it was with a one gallon bottle of vodka.

kinda reminds me this
    http://travel.newsvine.com/_news/2011/03/21/6315349-man-chugs-liter-of-vodka-in-airport-security-line

but the fact you had a gallon and this guy only a liter...that's almost 4 times the amount of alcohol :s Glad you're still breathing, I read if you don't damage your liver too bad it can repair itself. I drink lot of Green Tea in hopes it'll help it out.

@Corey said: @ElliotJ after further research I believe it was a 1.75L jug.... but I thought it was bigger... it had a red label and it was a plastic container.

ahh Ok :D

• CoreyCorey Member

I love it when WHMCS asks for my password 5 times when I switch from tether back to low signal wireless and back to tether.

• CoreyCorey Member

I love how you're forced to have internet explorer as a developer because of the 40% that think it's cool.