Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TacticalVPS busted node in LA - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

TacticalVPS busted node in LA

Comments

• joshinjoshin Member

@joereid said:
    How about keeping this post to how tvps' nodes are all offline and the reason why. > That's what this thread was created for, but you would know this being the OP.
    It's time to get over it and time to move on.

You're right on the "time to move on" - I get alerted to each post here and the GVH fighting is preventing this post from ending. I want the post to drop.

I think Ian is bullshitting everyone about his wife dying. He knew his business was failing, if you saw the email blasts for the month or two before it, you'd have seen problem after problem as he overextended himself and stuff broke (Jacksonville).

Early on, Ian sent out emails pretty much every time he stepped away from the computer. I received emails saying that he's going to be away for half a day doing something mundane. If I'm going to hear of his being away for a couple days, I'd hope he'd post a message saying "Hey, I've got some personal stuff going on, your patience would be appreciated.

You may think I'm cold and heartless, and that's fine. When it comes to business, I expect strong communications on issues positive and negative.

It's not about a $15 VPS, it's about treating your customers with respect and acting honorably. If @Ian_ had communicated his (alleged) family issues, and that he was shutting down TacticalVPS, I'd have been fine with it and would consider buying a VPS from him if he returned since his support was good.

Question: Would all the issues with whatever host you don't like suddenly be okay if they claimed they were dealing with some intense personal issues? Cancer? Rectal-Cranial Inversion? If the answer is no, then why does @Ian_ get a pass?

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • wychwych Member

@Sunn said:

Sure pull up a chair.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

rectal cranial inversion?

• joshinjoshin Member

@shovenose said:
    rectal cranial inversion?

The condition where one's head is up one's ass/arse... :)

Thanked by 1shovenose

@joshin said:

LOL!

• add_iTadd_iT Member

any news yet?

• Whether it's true or not [ and I'm not here to say either way ] I'd like to see a public notice from someone involved, as we gave to our customers during our issues.

• Any news?

• pumuckelpumuckel Member
    edited June 2014

hm, ian had sent me the message that his BROTHER was about to die, strange .. same time brother and wife ?

and that 3 time Server loss/delete in the Jacksonville node ... (everytime the host or a new employee had issues)..... the announced free time never was issued

sry, i dont believe in that

• I thought his Brother was dead earlier.

• yywudiyywudi Member
    edited June 2014

@pumuckel said:
    hm, ian had sent me the message that his BROTHER was about to die, strange .. same time brother and wife ?

and that 3 time Server loss/delete in the Jacksonville node ... (everytime the host or a new employee had issues)..... the announced free time never was issued

sry, i dont believe in that

when did you get the message from him?

mail sent from Ian in Feb, 11

Right now support will be slow during the days and node performance has gotten put on the back burner for now do to my brother being on his death bed. I try to monitor all the nodes hourly and haven't had time too due to my brother being in the hospital.

whatever, seems tacticalVPS is deadpool as disappeared for near 1 month.

• pumuckelpumuckel Member
    edited June 2014

..... sum that up, he was mugshotted in jacksonville for child abuse with drug abuse (no offence) then in 3 months my VPS got 3 times deleted (completely unrecoverable)
    he said he needs time because his brother is about to die and now you say his wife died ?

... one hell of a story

• Boy, will some people feel sorry if his story actually checks out.

Anyway, I've gotten the same e-mail about his brother being on his death bed. I am of the believe that people don't lie about these things, so all I want to say is best of luck to Ian in these rough periods.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • joshinjoshin Member
    edited June 2014

DEAR MR MPKOSSEN

I AM WRITING TO YOU AS THE ALMIGHTY GOD DIRECT ME, I WAS DIVINELY INSPIRED TO PICK YOUR NAME.

AFTER SERIES OF PRAYERS AND FASTING FOR GODS DIRECTION.I AM NOW UNDERGOING MEDICAL TREATMENT. I WAS MARRIED TO ENG. DR. MILDRED LUO WHO WORKED WITH UK EMBASSY IN SOUTH AFRICA FOR NINE (9) YEARS BEFORE SHE DIED.

WHEN MY LATE WIFE WAS ALIVE SHE DEPOSITED THE SUM OF $10.5 MILLION (TEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S.DOLLARS) WITH ONE BARCLAY'S BANK PLC PRESENTLY IN UNITED KINGDOM, RECENTLY MY DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT I WOULD NOT LAST FOR THE NEXT THREE MONTHS DUE TO CANCER PROBLEM

HAVING KNOWN MY CONDITION I DECIDED TO DONATE THIS FUND TO YOU AS A GOOD PERSON THAT WILL UTILIZE THIS MONEY THE WAY I AM GOING TO INSTRUCT HERE IN.
    PLEASE SEND YOUR REPLY ONLY THROUGH THIS MY PRIVATE EMAIL BOX BELOW:
    Email: [email protected]

Sorry, couldn't resist. :)

• yywudiyywudi Member

@joshin said:
    DEAR MR MPKOSSEN

Oops, you use mpkossen as username in some place? :-P

• ATHKATHK Member

@yywudi said:
    Oops, you use mpkossen as username in some place? :-P

I am mpkossen....

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited June 2014

Shit wrong account again....

• joshinjoshin Member

No, I am Sparticus MPKOSSEN

• @joshin said:
    No, I am Sparticus MPKOSSEN

It's Spartacus ;-)

• For some weird reason My Tactical VPS (Node: Seal) became alive yesterday!

• ShivamShivam Member

Yeah, i doubt ian is a person who would lie about his brother dieing.

• mpkossen said: It's Spartacus ;-)

I think you'll find I'm Spartacus... and so is my wife...

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • yywudiyywudi Member

@ironhide said:
    For some weird reason My Tactical VPS (Node: Seal) became alive yesterday!

wow, is that true? which location?

• so we'll starting to see people apologizing for their cruel wordings?

• @joshin said:
    DEAR MR MPKOSSEN

I AM WRITING TO YOU AS THE ALMIGHTY GOD DIRECT ME, I WAS DIVINELY INSPIRED TO PICK YOUR NAME.

AFTER SERIES OF PRAYERS AND FASTING FOR GODS DIRECTION.I AM NOW UNDERGOING MEDICAL TREATMENT. I WAS MARRIED TO ENG. DR. MILDRED LUO WHO WORKED WITH UK EMBASSY IN SOUTH AFRICA FOR NINE (9) YEARS BEFORE SHE DIED.

WHEN MY LATE WIFE WAS ALIVE SHE DEPOSITED THE SUM OF $10.5 MILLION (TEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S.DOLLARS) WITH ONE BARCLAY'S BANK PLC PRESENTLY IN UNITED KINGDOM, RECENTLY MY DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT I WOULD NOT LAST FOR THE NEXT THREE MONTHS DUE TO CANCER PROBLEM

HAVING KNOWN MY CONDITION I DECIDED TO DONATE THIS FUND TO YOU AS A GOOD PERSON THAT WILL UTILIZE THIS MONEY THE WAY I AM GOING TO INSTRUCT HERE IN.
    PLEASE SEND YOUR REPLY ONLY THROUGH THIS MY PRIVATE EMAIL BOX BELOW:
    Email: [email protected]

You should have. I'm not that cynical that I believe that people are actually lying about these things.

• yywudi said: wow, is that true? which location?

Jacksonville, FL - Node Seals

@ironhide said:
    Jacksonville, FL - Node Seals

Hope is here!

• Also, my deepest condolences to @Ian_

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

AThomasHowe said: I think you'll find I'm Spartacus... and so is my wife...

Nice reference.

Thanked by 1AThomasHowe
  • ironhide said: For some weird reason My Tactical VPS (Node: Seal) became alive yesterday!

Yup, my KVM on Seals is up also. SolusVM doesn't see the node though.