Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi.... 4.99 euro dedicated server - Page 84
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi.... 4.99 euro dedicated server

Comments

• ZshenZshen Member
    edited January 2015

Have you validated yet? Seems those that have validated are not having any problems. Just renewed mine...

• @Zshen said:
    Have you validated yet? Seems those that have validated are not having any problems. Just renewed mine...

When did you validate.?

I have opened a support ticket to exempt me from TVA.. but no respone so far

• @NeoGen said:

Try to renew my KS-1 (2 boxes).

• My SYS EU server's renewal bill is included VAT today, even I was validated and done VAT removal for previous bill. I did send various emails and open forum topic regarding it but it seems no one is available to help for nearly 1 day.

Can anyone know how long will they (SYS EU) suspend the service after the due date?

• @nhocconan said:
    My SYS EU server's renewal bill is included VAT today, even I was validated and done VAT removal for previous bill. I did send various emails and open forum topic regarding it but it seems no one is available to help for nearly 1 day.

Can anyone know how long will they (SYS EU) suspend the service after the due date?

Did you try to generate another invoice? I generated one yesterday and it was showing 23% VAT, but today I generated another and it's gone, no VAT. I did email the support and write on the forums, but honestly, I don't believe they even read those heh

Thanked by 1nhocconan
  • @nhocconan said:
    My SYS EU server's renewal bill is included VAT today, even I was validated and done VAT removal for previous bill. I did send various emails and open forum topic regarding it but it seems no one is available to help for nearly 1 day.

My account for OVH, SYS and KS belong to Ireland. No VAT for me:

Thanked by 1nhocconan
  • @qrwteyrutiyoup said:
    Did you try to generate another invoice? I generated one yesterday and it was showing 23% VAT, but today I generated another and it's gone, no VAT. I did email the support and write on the forums, but honestly, I don't believe they even read those heh

I did not, however OVH did charge my PayPal before I read your message. I will try if it shows VAT next month. Not sure if I can get the refund for VAT this month when they saw my message.

@edan: my account is based on VN and all my previous invoices did not include VAT. However there might be some problems for bills generated yesterday I guess.

• nhocconan said: I did not, however OVH did charge my PayPal before I read your message. I will try if it shows VAT next month. Not sure if I can get the refund for VAT this month when they saw my message.

Oh, I see. From the forums, it seems they refund these VAT charges, so try to get them to do it. Good luck :)

Thanked by 1nhocconan
  • 23 hours later, the response to my email (if only they were always that "fast"):

Dear Sir

Since the 1st Jan 2015, a new VAT system is in place in the EU. Unfortunately due to an accounting issue this new VAT system has affected all our customers who have previously been vat free.

The bug is now fixed. Please create a new order and you will see it is now at 0% vat. Please let us know if you are due any vat back and we will refund as soon as possible.

Apologies for the inconvenience and we appreciate your understanding and patience with this issue.

Kind regards

Jane

OVH team

• edanedan Member
    edited January 2015

@qrwteyrutiyoup said:
    23 hours later, the response to my email (if only they were always that "fast"):

This is 2015 so who knows if they are changing.

• I can confirm that the VAT has gone from my invoice, too. :)

• Paid invoice on time. Sent off validation documents (they request them from me for every payment, not sure why) and then waited weeks for the payment to be validated. In that time the server has expired and been removed from the panel.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Seems like they got a Ticket function now at Kimsufi.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Infinity580 said: Seems like they got a Ticket function now at Kimsufi.

Pics?

edited January 2015

but in 3 Languages at once, seems a bit new.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • LeeLee Veteran

@Infinity580 said:
    Seems like they got a Ticket function now at Kimsufi.

They introduced this a while back. Vanity only though, answers are slower than the forums were.

• I noticed this support link just a few days back. Interestingly, now they are replying to my tickets and emails within 12hrs.

• Sadly i paid yearly for the old shitty kimsufi 9.99. Should had cancelled and get their newer lineups. This is my 4th year with them so u can imagine how obsolete my kimsufi-2g is now. Lol

• I just have my 4.99 server and VAT removed awesome!

• Ah forgot to mention I've waited the shit validation for 30 days. After my account is validated is only took few hour to deploy the server which is quite impressed me for the server with this bargain price tag.

Anyone have the KS1 url? Someone posted it here. I want to try to get a KS1 with 2TB.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • KS-1 with 2TB did not exist. The only case I know is the one where someone's KS-1's has broken HDD and it was replaced with a 2TB one.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Anybody got it with 1TB already?

Some people got a KS1 in Gravelines with 2TB, it does exist.

• No, that would be a KS-2.

• Does 150sk20 come with 2TB or just 1TB as referenced on web-site ?

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@alexvolk said:
    Does 150sk20 come with 2TB or just 1TB as referenced on web-site ?

1TB

Thanked by 1earl
  • SylmaeSylmae Member
    edited April 2015

Any trick to ordering?

I'm using a Chrome extension that monitors http://www.kimsufi.com/en/ every 5 seconds and let's take KS-3 for example:

Yesterday the page says "Last server delivered: yesterday at 14:02". A few minutes ago I get a notification because the page now says "Last server delivered: today at 12:38" but there was no order button. I was in front of my PC when the event happened. So other ppl must be using a different / direct link to monitor and place an order.

I'm also monitoring https://www.kimsufi.com/fr/commande/kimsufi.xml?reference=150sk30 and no change there either.

What's the super secret link ppl are using these days?

• earlearl Member

@Sylmae said:
    Any trick to ordering?

Can't say I use it.. but you can try.

http://kimi.nwwebsites.co.uk/

• SylmaeSylmae Member
    edited April 2015

Thanks but that site is slooooow! I was using that at first and even requested that my email be put at the top of the priority queue but it's still several minutes slower compared to using a Chrome extension.

Could it be this link other ppl are monitoring - https://ws.ovh.com/dedicated/r2/ws.dispatcher/getAvailability2 ? How do I "read" that page? Say the code is "150sk30"... is the availability info below or above the line?