Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is Yomura Holdings? - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What is Yomura Holdings?

Comments

• @srvrpro - already covered in another thread about 6 months.

• @Dylan - you seem to miss the point:

Dylan said: Hiding yourself completely does not make you seem legitimate and "real" companies recognize that.

That has to form part of your decision as to whether you would want to do business with Yomura's subsidiaries. If it causes you distress then you would simply avoid the company.

• @MarkTurner Could you mention the name once ?

• lazytlazyt Member

Mark do they operate under the equivalent of USA public or privately held. This is if you are allowed to say.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Dylan said: I read your other posts. What matters is not whether most people have heard of a parent company, but that you can find information about that company if you want to. That's the difference here between Liberty Global, or Koch, or Berkshire Hathaway, or any other major holding company I can think of and Yomura. Hiding yourself completely does not make you seem legitimate and "real" companies recognize that.

Never said that it did fella, and I already mentioned that I acknowledged the difference in earlier posts. I explained why I posted what I did, so I'm not sure why you're rehashing a discussion I had previously.

• @MarkTurner wow, http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=985165 is quite interesting. Seems like you guys have stirred up a lot of trouble. I would love to contact Yomora Holdings. Can I please have a phone number or email? Can't find anything anywhere.

• MarkTurner said: if you read my paragraph #2 then I've answered that already. Yomura has no interest in publicity or even making its presence known.

Looks like Yomura may be part of the Taliban, or some other secret group. Or perhaps really owned by Mark who doesnt want to be known as a Rich Italian playboy.

• @Cltcam - that URL has been posted on here 4 maybe 5 times now. Old news.

Anyway I will leave you to speculate away, I'll check in tomorrow. Have fun :)

• @princeshoko: 'Rich Italian playboy' chance would be a fine thing! At least Sunday afternoons would be full of playing with some beautify Italian senorita rather doing this ;)

• @MarkTurner : Running away isn't something new for you eitherway, have fun in your datacenters :)

• @MarkTurner I would love to contact Yomora Holdings. Can I please have a phone number or email? Can't find anything anywhere.

• @srvrpro - LOL, just want want to use my time more productively. I don't get paid to sit on here in my own time.

• @MarkTurner said:
    srvrpro - LOL, just want want to use my time more productively. I don't get paid to sit on here in my own time.

Mark, I would love to contact Yumora Holdings, but I can't find any contact information anywhere. Could you provide me with a number or email please?

• @Cltcam said:
    Mark, I would love to contact Yumora Holdings, but I can't find any contact information anywhere. Could you provide me with a number or email please?

Is there any chance you could PM him instead of posting the same request over and over? Or maybe contact that Giles fellow you mentioned?

• @Virtovo said:
    Is there any chance you could PM him instead of posting the same request over and over? Or maybe contact that Giles fellow you mentioned?

Can't find any contact information.

• @Cltcam said:

I get that, nor can I; however pasting the same message here over and over doesn't seem to be working. If you have a WHT account you can PM Giles (although his last activity seems to be from June last year)

Lets try this:

@MarkTurner is there any chance of you pointing all these people in the direction of either:

1) Company name + country of registration for Yomura
    2) An address or contact point for Yomura

• BruceBruce Member

yomura don't want publicity. been this way for more than 10 years. only answer I ever had was "we're not customer facing", meaning they are a wholesale B2B company.

don't waste your time digging. you will get nowhere

• lazytlazyt Member

Dig around some and you'll find a few privately held companies like this. Don't know about the EU but here in the states their reporting requirements are few and far between.

Saw it a lot when I worked in the medical field.

• @lazyt said:
    Dig around some and you'll find a few privately held companies like this. Don't know about the EU but here in the states their reporting requirements are few and far between.

Saw it a lot when I worked in the medical field.

http://www.datacentres.com/news/yomura-holdings-invest-us5-million-new-chicago-data-centre

I'm not sure it's that easy to construct a $5 million datacenter under the radar.

In addition, what about the 500+ jobs that Yumora has created? http://www.i-newswire.com/yomura-holdings-to-open-first-cloud/85455

I find it funny how this "news" was posted by Mark Turner on self-news posting sites such as www.I-newswire.com, where you can submit news for your "company".

Thanked by 1kerouac
  • I'm really starting to think cltcam works for a competitor of delimiter

• No idea why it's such a pressing issue other than being competition. Unless buying a VPS requires extensive background checks of everyone employed there... easier to go dedicated than to go john nash...

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Cltcam said:
    I find it funny how this "news" was posted by Mark Turner on self-news posting sites such as www.I-newswire.com, where you can submit news for your "company".

It is easy to make those transactions and get no publicity. People, please, grow up and go to work; you will know there's millions of.companies under the radar doing millions. I could tell you several companies on my town making >10m USD a year, and you'll find just a number on their page.

• @netomx said:
    It is easy to make those transactions and get no publicity. People, please, grow up and go to work; you will know there's millions of.companies under the radar doing millions. I could tell you several companies on my town making >10m USD a year, and you'll find just a number on their page.

I don't think you understand. This company has absolutely no information. No contact information. Nothing. Mark makes countless remarks on this website related to Yomuro and their sub divisions yet he can't give us absolutely any information related to his company.

• @Cltcam said:
    I don't think you understand. This company has absolutely no information. No contact information. Nothing. Mark makes countless remarks on this website related to Yomuro and their sub divisions yet he can't give us absolutely any information related to his company.

For what purpose do you want it? Genuine question.

• kerouackerouac Member
    edited April 2014

@Just_A_Noob said:
    I'm really starting to think cltcam works for a competitor of delimiter

Everyone else is starting to think that you work Delimiter or just a 2nd account for "Mark Turner"

Thanked by 2alexvolk Mark_R
  • c0yc0y Member
    edited April 2014

@Cltcam said:
    Although this is somewhat true, I would like you to consider the fact that Coke, Ford, Pepsi, ETC, make information readably available and do not refuse to give it out. Go to pepsi, and you'll see a "Who we are" tab. Also, Pepsi makes it known that they own their own facilities...

Because they're a publicly trading company.

@Cltcam said:
    A Yomura employee stated that they own their own datacenters, but when I question other Yomura employees about the situation, they tell me to contact Delimiter. They're two separate entities, why would I contact Delimiter with a question regarding datacenter ownership when Yomura is the one claims to own it, not Delimter. I don't care about an about page, I just want an answer to the simple question. Unless of course, the question continues to he ovoided. http://www.rootleveltech.com/ has a contact button, Yumora refuses to answer any questions or contact. Completely different.

Ever heard of a company structure? One employee does not necessarily have the same role in the company as another.

kerouac said: Let's call the IRS and find out how you pay your bills, if you're actually named "Mark Turner".

Why do you expect a government organization to disclose private details about an individual? Are you going to phish his social security number or something?

@Cltcam said:
    MarkTurner Care to explain this?

I did a little investigation and I found the following:

1- All contacts ended to Giles Anderson or Eden Akhavi.

2- Address "PP 60, 2 Lansdowne Row, London, GB, W1J 6HL " is not a real address. It is mail-box address.

Once again, do you know even a single thing about companies? Because using a mailbox is perfectly legal.

@Cltcam said:
    MarkTurner wow, http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=985165 is quite interesting. Seems like you guys have stirred up a lot of trouble. I would love to contact Yomora Holdings. Can I please have a phone number or email? Can't find anything anywhere.

(Private) companies have no obligation to have any point of contact but an address to receive mail from the government organizations e.g. taxation.

I own multiple private companies and because most of them are operate in the local area they don't have a working website or phone number, just a P.O. box. These are holding companies for taxation and administrative purposes.

You better start doing your homework @Cltcam, because you have no damn clue how company structures work. (hint: companies own stuff and move money, they don't necessarily have employees nor an office)

• lazytlazyt Member

Cltcam the companies I mentioned were multinational owners of medical companies. They would pay 3 to 4 times that for one room in a facility. You might find information on the subsidiaries but nothing on the owning company.

Not everyone wants the competition to know what they are doing. Nor do they give a damn about being in the spotlight of public awareness. I know of a few cases where NDA's were involved.

• Once again, http://www.i-newswire.com/yomura-holdings-to-invest-5m-into/73041

Yumora said themselves that they were constructing their own $5 million datacenter. They made it publicly known. So I think I have the right to inquire about the datacenter ownership. It's quite obvious that there's a possibility that Yumora was over exaggerating when they make a news statement about constructing their own datacenters but never give out any information or answers regarding the company

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Cltcam said:

I get that, but why do you need it?