Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is Yomura Holdings? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What is Yomura Holdings?

Comments

• @MarkTurner said:
    Cltcam - Director Business Development - Correct - but very old news

He seems very open to answering questions. I'll shot him an email :)

• @Cltcam - Its entirely your choice, there is no crime in sending someone an email

• @cltcam - we are still waiting for your full public disclosure? Hmmm where is it what do you own what companies do you sell for who are your vendors. Where is it we need it now. what are you hiding. shame on you for not sharing. gimmie gimmie gimme. I want your information Im not a client but I want your info gimmie gimmie gimmie. Why are you so butthurt over Yomura not telling you anything yet divulge nothing about yourself?

Thanked by 1Setsura
  • kerouackerouac Member
    edited April 2014

@MarkTurner said:
    Kerouac - That point was banded around 5 years ago, its been more than covered. Do your homework properly.

I don't have to do any homework, what on earth is "banded"?

I can't see no actual corporate info anywhere, that topic is wide open.

And coming up with a fake Japanese company name and registering a lame .JP domain doesn't make you a Japanese company. .CO.JP or Fail.

@MarkTurner said:
    Cltcam - And what basis would we want to discuss our business, infrastructure or operations with you? If we wanted to make it public, we would. We don't sell services to the public so again nothing to do with you; the company that I think you had a run in with (Delimiter) doesn't offer services in that datacentre so again, there is no public offer that you are privvy to that requires any disclosure.

I don't understand why you think we (Yomura) have any obligation to disclose any of our business dealings, practices or business locations, because we don't.

This is all UK's doing. They are f***ing everything up with their hyper-easy online company formation. It' so cheap I can create new companies every damn day.

Delimiter itself is a such company, and Yomura is either non-existant or one of these lame-o UK companies.

You are 100% dodgy, and I just did my homework. I can make some nauseating connections as of now, and I can make them public but I'm too lazy. If thread goes in a way that you bull***t everybody into believing you, I'll make a thread about my findings, Mr. "Mark Turner"

Who are you anyway? If you're some Marcus J. Turner of Paradise, AZ and someone legitimate pays your 401(k) there must be a legitimate business out there, who pays you?

Let's call the IRS and find out how you pay your bills, if you're actually named "Mark Turner".

I wrote this as if you were claiming to be American, if you claim to be British I can come up something suitable for you.

Governments have let small businesses run too far without proper papers, such ambiguity disgusts me.

• @Just_A_Noob said:
    cltcam - we are still waiting for your full public disclosure? Hmmm where is it what do you own what companies do you sell for who are your vendors. Where is it we need it now. what are you hiding. shame on you for not sharing. gimmie gimmie gimme. I want your information Im not a client but I want your info gimmie gimmie gimmie. Why are you so butthurt over Yomura not telling you anything yet divulge nothing about yourself?

Uhhh because I don't advertise on this site, and I don't make claims that I'm constructing a $5 million datacenter. It's ok, I'll just email Giles. Very odd how he's so open to answering questions opposed to MarkTurner. I'll update the thread once I receive an email back.

• kerouac said: If you're some Marcus J. Turner of Paradise, AZ

He's also Giles Anderson sometimes. And Steve Jones if needed ;-)

Thanked by 1kerouac
  • @kerouac said:
    Governments have let small businesses run too far without proper papers, such ambiguity disgusts me.
    This is all UK's doing. They are f***ing everything up with their hyper-easy online company formation. It' so cheap I can create new companies every damn day.

Delimiter itself is a such company, and Yomura is either non-existant or one of these lame-o UK companies.
    You are 100% dodgy, and I just did my homework. I can make some nauseating connections as of now, and I can make them public but I'm too lazy. If thread goes in a way that you bull***t everybody into believing you, I'll make a thread about my findings, Mr. "Mark Turner"
    Who are you anyway? If you're some Marcus J. Turner of Paradise, AZ and someone legitimate pays your 401(k) there must be a legitimate business out there, who pays you?
    Let's call the IRS and find out how you pay your bills, if you're actually named "Mark Turner".
    I wrote this as if you were claiming to be American, if you claim to be British I can come up something suitable for you.
    >

Exactly. This is the post that needed to be made.

Thanked by 1kerouac
  • gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

@MarkTurner - can you point us Yomura's place of incorporation and company registration number? Those are publicly available information so it shouldn't be a problem I think ...

Thanked by 1kerouac
  • Pls don't be mad at them, Yomura, I got your back

Yomura's Wiki:

Founders: N/A

Number of Staff: N/A

Companies owned: N/A

Contact number: N/A

Data Centers Owned: Many but exact number and locations N/A

Social links: N/A

Any Contact method: N/A (Since their website is down since hours)

Partners: N/A

Financial Records: N/A

About Yomura: Purchased 2-3 small companies. But Yomura is still a very big company with their own datacenters. I repeat, own datacenters.

Disclaimer: We really can't prove anything about our claims. Interested in our services? Comment below, I'll contact steve, check support ticket, check server status.

Interested in our history? GTFO.

• @gbshouse - can you point me to yours and to any investors with any equity in your firm? Since after all that's publicly available so it shouldn't be a problem

• @gbshouse said:
    MarkTurner - can you point us Yomura's place of incorporation and company registration number? Those are publicly available information so it shouldn't be a problem I think ...

It's possible it's YOMURA ASSOCIATES LIMITED (Company No. 05781222). Has same address and director as Delimiter. It could also be another subsidiary.

Thanked by 1rds100
  • CltcamCltcam Member
    edited April 2014

@srvrpro Wow, thanks! That's more information than @MarkTurner would provide!

• @Virtovo said:
    It's possible it's YOMURA ASSOCIATES LIMITED (Company No. 05781222). Has same address and director as Delimiter. It could also be another subsidiary.

Lets see if @MarkTurner can provide us with the information.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

kerouac said: You are 100% dodgy, and I just did my homework. I can make some nauseating connections as of now, and I can make them public but I'm too lazy. If thread goes in a way that you bull***t everybody into believing you, I'll make a thread about my findings, Mr. "Mark Turner"

Dude, if you've gone all ninja-detective on us and you've got solid info, then this is the time and the place; if there are issues with Yomura, the clients (current and prospective) of Delimiter (and the other brands) deserve to know.

• @Just_A_Noob : Company address and reg number clearly mentioned on the rage4 website (if that's what he is representing). And according to you, every company needs to have investors with equity etc.

Questioning everyone about their company even if they don't run one, wasn't an intelligent approach, or was it?

• CltcamCltcam Member
    edited April 2014

@Just_A_Noob @srvrpro Just a noob, people who don't run companies or businesses don't normally have company licenses. Just wanted to throw that out there buddy.

• As I said earlier -

MarkTurner said: I think there is nothing new to add to this topic. You can search WHT and LET for the numerous discussion which are almost identical. If there is something specific you want to know by all means PM me and I will try to assist you.

This is just the hundredth rehash of the same thing, same points, same conjecture.

My point above stands.

• DylanDylan Member
    edited April 2014

Nekki said: I mean, how many of you have heard Liberty Global, the biggest broadband company in the world?

Not a good analogy. Liberty Global is a publicly-traded company and everything it does is out in the open (http://www.libertyglobal.com/news-lgi.html, http://www.libertyglobal.com/ir-sec-filings.html). All of its officers and board members are personally identified, there are contacts with direct phone numbers, its brands are all listed out (and each brand clearly identifies as a subsidiary)... other than the fact that Liberty and Yomura both operate subsidiaries there's virtually nothing in common between the two.

• CltcamCltcam Member
    edited April 2014

@MarkTurner said:
    This is just the hundredth rehash of the same thing, same points, same conjecture.
    My point above stands

@srvrpro @gbshouse @kerouac @Dylan Anyone else see what's going on here?

Thanked by 1kerouac
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

Dylan said: Not a good analogy.

Read my later post mate, I was more making the point that lots of business have a silent/very quiet parent company, which isn't the norm on LET.

• @Nekki said:
    Read my later post mate, I was more making the point that lots of business have a silent/very quiet parent company, which isn't the norm on LET.

Has absolutely nothing to do with he situation.

• @Cltcam - LOL, what happening is that I am bored, just listening to all this drivel. You've found a director level POC so contact him. Ask the questions.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Cltcam said: Has absolutely nothing to do with he situation.

I've explained what the point was, if I was mistaken in my understanding of where the thread was going, then oopsy, my bad. No harm, no foul. No need for aggression or being terse, is there?

• @Nekki - I think cltcam is just running himself in circles. I dont think there is actually a point. He just believes he is entitled to information that is absolutely nothing to do with him. Give him a gold star for trying though.

• Theres a load of threads to the web of ownership. Things like this show up everywhere:

http://www.manta.com/c/mxdc1ny/yomura-corp

You have the Yomura cop, Yomura associates + any number of other subsidiaries. I think anyone pursuing this is going to be chasing their tail. Fire an email off to the Giles guy, see what he says, sleep easy. Anything else added here (unless confirmed by a Yomura representative of appearing on the public record) is just going to confuse matters more.

• @MarkTurner Care to explain this?

I did a little investigation and I found the following:

1- All contacts ended to Giles Anderson or Eden Akhavi.

2- Address "PP 60, 2 Lansdowne Row, London, GB, W1J 6HL " is not a real address. It is mail-box address.

• srvrprosrvrpro Member
    edited April 2014

MarkTurner said: we are on the 17th floor and there are only two companies on that floor

@MarkTurner What's the name of the other company? The first one being yours I am assuming.

• DylanDylan Member
    edited April 2014

Nekki said: Read my later post mate, I was more making the point that lots of business have a silent/very quiet parent company, which isn't the norm on LET.

I read your other posts. What matters is not whether most people have heard of a parent company, but that you can find information about that company if you want to. That's the difference here between Liberty Global, or Koch, or Berkshire Hathaway, or any other major holding company I can think of and Yomura. Hiding yourself completely does not make you seem legitimate and "real" companies recognize that.