Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN.sh not well? - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN.sh not well?

12345679»

Comments

• Any comment on those of us who bought a vpn.sh plan for a specific location that hasn't been working? i.e. start of this thread being almost March, it's now November.

It's nice that you have things back to a 'normal', a normal in the operational sense... but if the service is unusable for 6 months of the year we've effectively paid a 100% premium on the service.

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@ricardo said:
    Any comment on those of us who bought a vpn.sh plan for a specific location that hasn't been working? i.e. start of this thread being almost March, it's now November.

It's nice that you have things back to a 'normal', a normal in the operational sense... but if the service is unusable for 6 months of the year we've effectively paid a 100% premium on the service.

If anybody here has been unable to access their desired location for some reason or another, they can open a PM with me here and we'll get something sorted out.

Thanked by 1souen