Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN.sh not well? - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN.sh not well?

Comments

• Any update here?
    I have just sent ticket to them because no server is working, but seeing this topic I have weak hopes here.

Going to cashback via paypal if service won't be fixed in next days.

• Never get working L2TP, only couple of days after order placed.. Why?

• @theqkash said:
    Any update here?
    I have just sent ticket to them because no server is working, but seeing this topic I have weak hopes here.

Going to cashback via paypal if service won't be fixed in next days.

I hope liam isn't too active with fraudreport stuff, otherwise i would rather lose $2 than end up on a blacklist.

• TheRedFox said: I hope liam isn't too active with fraudreport stuff, otherwise i would rather lose $2 than end up on a blacklist.

I hope that one day he will do something with this service, excluding writing some senseless talk here.

• What do you hope for?

Look at the date of the original post... ongoing problems for half of the year. Clearly he's in no hurry to fix it and this is little more than a hobby/side-earner. Shame he has asked people to pay money for this, IMO.

• Maybe one day he will think about preety nice group of users, they will be happy to pay for next years if service will work nice, but not if it won't work.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

I spoke to Liam less than a week ago offering him a hand at fixing things and providing support but he said things would be back to normal shortly. I've reached out to him again with a new idea so we'll see where that goes.

• just move one maybe and get a 5usd vps?

• @KuJoe said:
    he said things would be back to normal shortly

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@KuJoe said:
    I've reached out to him again with a new idea so we'll see where that goes.

You buying?

• A brief update on my last posting:
    I have messaged Liam by PM a week ago and received his assurance that he would look into things, as soon as he can. Not much has happened since. A friendly reminder by PM from August 19 is still awaiting Liam's answer.

Regretfully, also Paypal is NOT going to refund us, since their buyer protection only applies to MATERIAL objects, not to immaterial, like VPN services.

• @Gabor said:

Regretfully, also Paypal is NOT going to refund us, since their buyer protection only applies to MATERIAL objects, not to immaterial, like VPN services.

Paypal refunded both my disputes.

• Gabor said: Regretfully, also Paypal is NOT going to refund us, since their buyer protection only applies to MATERIAL objects, not to immaterial, like VPN services.

That's not completely true. Reviewed case by case. It's just perception since it often happens.

• infected said: just move one maybe and get a 5usd vps?

I have some, but I have wanted to connect from various locations and this service was able to provide that, but only for first month-two...

• Any update here @liamwithers ?

• r.i.p.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

I've queried about a refund for a couple of my plans, lets see what happens.

• Nekki said: I've queried about a refund for a couple of my plans, lets see what happens.

I'm thinking to do the same, no reply here, no reply for ticket, no working server.

• I emailed him a couple weeks ago and didn't get any reply :(. Previously, he was pretty prompt with replying to any questions.

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

Please PM me your ticket ID's and I'll get this looked into. Been a very difficult few weeks, but I'm in the process of streamlining the service as to prepare for any future problems that may occur.

Clients will be receiving emails over the next few days about the changes that are going on internally.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@liamwithers said:
    Please PM me your ticket ID's and I'll get this looked into. Been a very difficult few weeks, but I'm in the process of streamlining the service as to prepare for any future problems that may occur.

Clients will be receiving emails over the next few days about the changes that are going on internally.

is this a bot response?

• @liamwithers:
    Does it really make sense sending you ticket numbers for unresolved cases? I sent you mine on August 15, on August 16 you promised to look into it. On August 19, I sent you a friendly reminder by PM, again.
    What happened since? Probably nothing, right?
    It is simply unbelievable that your company does not care about unresolved tickets since several months, like in my case.

• I didn't bother with a dispute or a request for a refund since it was their 2 eur/year plan. At this point you really should decide whether or not it's still worth sticking around considering they've been having troubles for a full half year now, judging by the first post of this thread.

• socialssocials Member
    edited September 2014

@liamwithers said:

Dude, just.. stop already. Your "difficult few weeks" has been going on for over what.. 3 months now?

Face it, you and your service have failed. If I were you, I'd just shut it down and refund everybody.

Edit: Oh, based on this thread it's been about half a year of problems actually. Not 3 months.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @liamwithers I've PM'ed you my ticket ID, I actually just want the cost of the dedicated IP plan (that I never got) refunded as it appears that (fortunately) I forgot to pay for the large plan, so that was justifiably cancelled.

You can keep the other fiver's worth of payments across 3 plans for the 1MB of data I managed to use.

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@Nekki said:
    liamwithers I've PM'ed you my ticket ID, I actually just want the cost of the dedicated IP plan (that I never got) refunded as it appears that (fortunately) I forgot to pay for the large plan, so that was justifiably cancelled.

You can keep the other fiver's worth of payments across 3 plans for the 1MB of data I managed to use.

Just made a response to your ticket - I hadn't seen your post/PM here initially, so give me a shout in the ticket if you want to do things differently to suggested.

@Gabor is your ticket still unresolved? I passed this on to the support team a while back.

@socials The service has definitely had a rough patch - I don't think anybody can deny that, but there's plenty to come, and a full evaluation of how to keep everything managed in an easier fashion is happening right now. If you wish to discuss anything, do feel free to drop me a PM or an email.

• Jam tomorrow.

• liamwithers said: Please PM me your ticket ID's and I'll get this looked into. Been a very difficult few weeks, but I'm in the process of streamlining the service as to prepare for any future problems that may occur.

763386. You have readed it but not answered.

Please give here ETA of making this service reliable as it should be. After this time if problems will persist, I will cancel the payment from PayPal, because it have no sense of waiting forever till you fix this.
    If you're not able to make it work then just close this business. Why was you starting it?

• theqkashtheqkash Member
    edited September 2014

Service is still dead, ticket is still unanswered, ETA is not provided.
    You're flippant.

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited September 2014

The service hasn't lived up to expectation and neither has the aftermath. Other than calling the provider names, I don't see much point in persisting. Just write a bad review the next time you come across this (or another one of his) service.