Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostaris | Under new management - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostaris | Under new management

Comments

• sugarmansugarman Member

@ElonBezos said:

@sugarman said:
    Should I keep waiting, or just find another service?

Let's not be masochists, look for other services.

It's a shame because I also have Ryzen, 2GB, 2 IP, Unlimited BW at a cheap price. Thank God this drama happened before my renewal this June ;)

This is the second time a UK supplier has run off on me. The first time they left for 1 month, and this time it's 5 months. I live in China, it's not that easy to find a suitable service 🫠

• @sugarman said:

@ElonBezos said:

@sugarman said:

It's a shame because I also have Ryzen, 2GB, 2 IP, Unlimited BW at a cheap price. Thank God this drama happened before my renewal this June ;)

This is the second time a UK supplier has run off on me. The first time they left for 1 month, and this time it's 5 months. I live in China, it's not that easy to find a suitable service 🫠

That's pretty much how it goes with new-ish (low end) companies. I know that you are probably restricted a lot by finding providers having somewhat suitable routing but in general the more established and further away from bottom of the barrel the company is the lesser the chances of them disappearing over night. Kinda obvious, i know.

Thanked by 1sugarman
  • bgerardbgerard Member

@sugarman said:

You should've found a new service months ago. Hostaris has been the most unstable oversold rubbish for months

• AhuiAhui Member

VPS offline,Discord Channel dissolution,The website cannot be opened

• @Ahui said:
    VPS offline,Discord Channel dissolution,The website cannot be opened

Chargeback :D

• kaitkait Member

STATEMENT

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • xHostsxHosts Member, Patron Provider

So far I have just about price matched 3 of the 4 requests.

Anyone looking, show me a copy of spec and price from your invoice and i will see what i can do, plenty of stock atm

• dyosdvdyosdv Member
    edited June 21

WHERE IS MY MONEY, ROGATSKI???

2024-06-21-16-11-03.png

2024-06-21-16-11-03.png

• AltirixAltirix Member

anyone actually got their server files off them? they said they would provide but ive not got anything yet, only been a day tho.

• _MS__MS_ Member

HostArse

• @Altirix said:
    anyone actually got their server files off them? they said they would provide but ive not got anything yet, only been a day tho.

Is there any way to contact them? I also need to retrieve my data.

• @bananaspeed said:

@Altirix said:

Contact @ArgonMan and @AshiePleb :D

• AltirixAltirix Member
    edited June 21

@bananaspeed said:

@Altirix said:

they never replied to my ticket, while staff replied in general. today the discord is nuked. sure ive only waited a day, but those actions do not inspire any amount of hope. so assume you wont get your vdisk, consider it a lesson in external backups if theres anything useful on there. mine was just iptables and wireguard. i put backups on the backburner given how little there was on the box, i still should have done it.. given i have the storage....

• good old times ;)

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • kaitkait Member

@malignify said:

@bananaspeed said:

@Altirix said:

Contact @ArgonMan and @AshiePleb :D

AshiePleb was online again, still no statement

• My UK server (where the IPv4 subnet was pulled) is still reachable via IPv6. At least I was able to get my data off this way and don't need the vdisk.

• zcemzcem Member

this is a scam, my server is down, clients and money are lost

• alvinalvin Member

No announcement received, the discord channel is closed, and now the server is offline :|

• VexeliaVexelia Member
    edited June 22

@sugarman said:

@ElonBezos said:

@sugarman said:

Wait until @RoyaleHosting enters the UK market! It won’t be as cheap as Hostaris was, but at least it will be a quality provider! :)

Thanked by 1COLBYLICIOUS
  • FrobsyFrobsy Member

They said they were giving 14 days to get the backups and now everything is offline. This is unacceptable

• shiyanshiyan Member

The server is dead again, and it crashes every few days. Seriously affect normal use.

• magicvpnmagicvpn Member

@kait said:

AshiePleb was online again, still no statement

Doubt you'll get any, he left the discord!

• FaerdinFaerdin Member

offline? bad news!

• kaitkait Member

@Jack_SBE is hostaris still paying their bills?

• sugarmansugarman Member

I've reported to the UK police 😊

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • Jack_SBEJack_SBE Member, Patron Provider

@kait said:
    @Jack_SBE is hostaris still paying their bills?

I obviously cant discuss another client's payment status.
    However this company is ran/funded by Hypere. All you need to do is look up their company name to see how many providers/customers they haven't paid or tried to screw over and you can extrapolate your answer there.

Thanked by 1maverick
  • kaitkait Member

@Jack_SBE said: I obviously cant discuss another client's payment status.

Makes sense <3 hope their failure won't cost you anything.

• Jack_SBEJack_SBE Member, Patron Provider

@kait said:

@Jack_SBE said: I obviously cant discuss another client's payment status.

Makes sense <3 hope their failure won't cost you anything.

Its okay, I think i'm close to making up their failure in refugee sales now. So we gucci. <3

Thanked by 3sillycat kait sugarman
  • kaitkait Member

@Jack_SBE said: Its okay, I think i'm close to making up their failure in refugee sales now. So we gucci. <3

While youre here, got LINX LON1 planned?