Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HAZI.ro | Performance drops expected tomorrow for VPSs in Romania - Page 30
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HAZI.ro | Performance drops expected tomorrow for VPSs in Romania

Comments

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

@Andreix said:

@FlorinMarian said:
    Blah, blah, blah...

I really hope you got a 30-day anytime cancel for Orange's Arbor solution... otherwise, I can predict the new thread: "HAZI.ro - Anti-DDoS not good. Any suggestion to help with downtime?".

I see you brag here about your accomplishments and how you achieved X and Y, while an old Romanian saying comes in my mind: "Nu zi hop pan' nu sari gardu'!".

I have 100% confidence that this solution will work.
    It's really not good to enjoy until you've done it, but here I'm convinced of the functionality of the ISP's solution, I'm not the hero.

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

@FlorinMarian said:

@Andreix said:

@FlorinMarian said:
    Blah, blah, blah...

I really hope you got a 30-day anytime cancel for Orange's Arbor solution... otherwise, I can predict the new thread: "HAZI.ro - Anti-DDoS not good. Any suggestion to help with downtime?".

I see you brag here about your accomplishments and how you achieved X and Y, while an old Romanian saying comes in my mind: "Nu zi hop pan' nu sari gardu'!".

I have 100% confidence that this solution will work.
    It's really not good to enjoy until you've done it, but here I'm convinced of the functionality of the ISP's solution, I'm not the hero.

Well... I just told you... I'd be certainly not convinced of the solution of an ISP which had major configuration issues with such a basic service like the internet access.
    I'd seriously doubt their knowledge or ability to setup a such complex solution to work flawlessly.

But, best of luck to you!

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
  • @Andreix said:

@FlorinMarian said:
    Blah, blah, blah...

awaiting new thread with premium non-GMO popcorn

• host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

@host_c said:
    hazi-mime

It seems very strange to me to see the customers whose tickets I solve every day on LET.

Thanked by 1host_c
    edited January 18

I thought you might like it :smile:

EDIT:

My minions insisted :smiley:

Thanked by 2FlorinMarian kenwong

To keep this thread on topic, this is last update:

I received the confirmation email indicating that we are on the waiting list for deployment and from a legal point of view, the deployment can be done on January 29, 2024 at the latest.

I asked for prioritization compared to the other appointments and it was accepted, but without a clear deadline.

I conclude that the one who said he would install the protection as soon as I sign the documents kept his word, but I had misunderstood the situation.
    On the same day, he sent the document that says 'what and how it must be installed', but another team does the deployment itself.

• VoidVoid Member

@totally_not_banned said:

HAZI ON TOP!!

Not anymore. He lost his entertainer value to certain sharded veteren

@jmaxwell

Please do not upset my minions, they worked so hard for the pic :D

Thanked by 1Void
  • @FlorinMarian out of curiosity - what is the deadline/how many days Orange have to install this according to the contract you signed?

@JabJab said:
    @FlorinMarian out of curiosity - what is the deadline/how many days Orange have to install this according to the contract you signed?

@FlorinMarian said:
    To keep this thread on topic, this is last update:

I received the confirmation email indicating that we are on the waiting list for deployment and from a legal point of view, the deployment can be done on January 29, 2024 at the latest.

I asked for prioritization compared to the other appointments and it was accepted, but without a clear deadline.

I conclude that the one who said he would install the protection as soon as I sign the documents kept his word, but I had misunderstood the situation.
    On the same day, he sent the document that says 'what and how it must be installed', but another team does the deployment itself.

@JabJab said:
    @FlorinMarian out of curiosity - what is the deadline/how many days Orange have to install this according to the contract you signed?

From a legal PoV that would be max 30 days.
    From a Hazi PoV... whenever Orange feels like. They'd happily accept anything offered.

@Andreix said:

@JabJab said:

From a Hazi PoV... whenever Orange feels like. They'd happily accept anything offered.

Nope, I received the confirmation email indicating that we are on the waiting list for deployment and from a legal point of view, the deployment can be done on January 29, 2024 at the latest.

• tentortentor Member, Host Rep

@FlorinMarian said:

@Andreix said:

@JabJab said:

Nope, I received the confirmation email indicating that we are on the waiting list for deployment and from a legal point of view, the deployment can be done on January 29, 2024 at the latest.

Email is not an agreement/contract you've signed, isn't it?

Thanked by 2Andreix Warkos

@FlorinMarian said:

@Andreix said:

@JabJab said:

Could you be so kind, please, an justify how is that a legal PoV and not a technical one?

Warm thanks!

• May I introduce:

HAZI RO THE MOON

@Pilzbaum said:
    May I introduce:

HAZI RO THE MOON

Orange will deploy Arbor here a few years at least :D

@tentor said:

@Pilzbaum said:
    May I introduce:

HAZI RO THE MOON

Orange will deploy Arbor here a few years at least :D

Hazi will be overflowed by Arbors... should the situation keep on the same note.

• @FlorinMarian said: legal point of view, the deployment can be done on January 29, 2024 at the latest.

This is why I am asking in first place. You signed the contract on 16th, the usual dates (if even there) are 14/30/60 days working/nonworking etc and 29th does not fit anything. Did you 'negotiate' that date?

@JabJab said:

@FlorinMarian said: legal point of view, the deployment can be done on January 29, 2024 at the latest.

This is why I am asking in first place. You signed the contract on 16th, the usual dates (if even there) are 14/30/60 days working/nonworking etc and 29th does not fit anything. Did you 'negotiate' that date?

No, in the contract the ISP has no obligation to deploy for you in a certain time window.
    All that is written in the contract is that it comes into force after deployment.
    The date of the 29th was specified by the team that makes the deployments in a separate email.

• (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Thanked by 1tentor
  • KrisKris Member

@FlorinMarian said: I have 100% confidence that this solution will work.

This does not bode well.

• SululuSululu Member
    edited January 18

@FlorinMarian just early today, you said they will be deploying today! Now it is 29th?

Like the guy above me says, this does not bode well.

This shit show still has some legs to it.

Thanked by 3Andreix Kris cybertech

@Sululu said:
    @FlorinMarian just early today, you said they will be deploying today! Now it is 29th?

Like the guy above me says, this does not bode well.

This shit show still has some legs to it.

See my last message in this thread, please.
    It's my fault.

• xaocxaoc Member

@cybertech said:

@Andreix said:

@FlorinMarian said:
    Blah, blah, blah...

umm, are you satisfied? 😬

@xaoc said:

@cybertech said:

umm, are you satisfied? 😬

I think it has too much GMO actually :D

Thanked by 1xaoc
  • Hi,

hazi.ro is my fave hoster. Tested several Services from lowendtalk listed hosters.
    On hazi.ro the support is the best, write Ticket and You will get answer range 5 minutes to 2 hrs.

The downtime yet is for me "ok", last Months was uptime 100%

Let US hope the Service will work in next days

@btmsquad said:
    Hi,

hazi.ro is my fave hoster. Tested several Services from lowendtalk listed hosters.
    On hazi.ro the support is the best, write Ticket and You will get answer range 5 minutes to 2 hrs.

What is your opinion on this thread? This is genuine question.

• @tentor said:

@btmsquad said:
    Hi,

What is your opinion on this thread? This is genuine question.

Are you the moral cop here?
    If so, I also apologize on behalf of my parents...