Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HAZI.ro | Performance drops expected tomorrow for VPSs in Romania - Page 28
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HAZI.ro | Performance drops expected tomorrow for VPSs in Romania

Comments

• hyena56hyena56 Member
    edited January 15

@Wicked said:

@Andreix said:

@Lex said:
    Imagine if both Calin and Florin got hit with DDoS, we'd have double the drama!
    Someone, please!

I'd have to change my citizenship out of embarrassment...

Florin isn’t really helping the tourism in Romania.

How come? He has a home/basement DC, isn't that a tourist attraction itself? The boy is starting a history let him cook

• @Wicked said:

@Andreix said:

@Lex said:
    Someone, please!

He's attracting foreign packets.

• DennisdeWitDennisdeWit Member
    edited January 15

@Wicked said:

@Andreix said:

@Lex said:
    Someone, please!

Hnnn. I am still going to Romania in June-July. Flights and hotels are booked. I am not kidding.

Romania has bigger problems than Florin. ;)

Thanked by 1host_c
  • @DennisdeWit said:

@Wicked said:

@Andreix said:

@Lex said:
    Someone, please!

Calin?

• @Wicked said:

@DennisdeWit said:

@Wicked said:

@Andreix said:

@Lex said:
    Someone, please!

Calin?

Even bigger problems than Calin. I can talk about politicians, but I am not allowed to. A law in Romania states that if you talk about political parties, it is seen as ‘racism’ and ‘discrimination’. And I want my holidays to go on. I need to see my friends. ;)

Thanked by 1Calin
  • @DennisdeWit said: I am still going to Romania in June-July

Internship at @Calin ?

• hyena56hyena56 Member
    edited January 15

@DennisdeWit said:

@Wicked said:

@DennisdeWit said:

@Wicked said:

@Andreix said:

@Lex said:
    Someone, please!

Calin?

Even bigger problems than Calin. I can talk about politicians, but I am not allowed to. A law in Romania states that if you talk about political parties, it is seen as ‘racism’ and ‘discrimination’. And I want my holidays to go on. I need to see my friends. ;)

So Florin is a politician then? Since you can talk to him, but doesn't listen and takes it as somewhat against him

• DennisdeWitDennisdeWit Member
    edited January 15

@let_rocks said:

@DennisdeWit said: I am still going to Romania in June-July

Internship at @Calin ?

Nope! I have friends who live in Romania. And no, I don’t know @FlorinMarian or @Calin in person.

@hyena56 said:

@DennisdeWit said:

@Wicked said:

@DennisdeWit said:

@Wicked said:

@Andreix said:

@Lex said:
    Someone, please!

Calin?

So Florin is a politician then?

I more meant some politicians are not the brightest lights. :-))

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 15

@DennisdeWit on what county are you now?In romania

• @Calin said:

I live in The Netherlands. I will just visit my friends in June-July. In Bucharest (I have friends living there, some of them working in national media) and Brasov.

• LeviLevi Member

@DennisdeWit said:

@Wicked said:

@Andreix said:

@Lex said:
    Someone, please!

Hnnn. I am still going to Romania in June-July. Flights and hotels are booked. I am not kidding.

Watch out your kidneys. Waking up in tub full of ice and a scar on a side is not good.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@DennisdeWit go on Orastie City , very happy with meet with you :)) if you want of course

• @Levi said:

@DennisdeWit said:

@Wicked said:

@Andreix said:

@Lex said:
    Someone, please!

Watch out your kidneys. Waking up in tub full of ice and a scar on a side is not good.

I will go on topic now, but I have been in Romania many times. It is not the big criminal country people like to think. I actually enjoy being there. Feeling safer in Bucharest than in Amsterdam.

• @Calin said:
    @DennisdeWit go on Orastie City , very happy with meet with you :)) if you want of course

Please visit basement and give us tour as well

• @DennisdeWit said:

@Calin said:

I live in The Netherlands. I will just visit my friends in June-July. In Bucharest (I have friends living there, some of them working in national media) and Brasov.

Oeeeh brasov is nice they have the Hollywood sign

Thanked by 1DennisdeWit
  • WhiteRoseGWhiteRoseG Member
    edited January 15

@DennisdeWit said:

@Levi said:

@DennisdeWit said:

@Wicked said:

@Andreix said:

@Lex said:
    Someone, please!

I will go on topic now, but I have been in Romania many times. It is not the big criminal country people like to think. I actually enjoy being there. Feeling safer in Bucharest than in Amsterdam.

I know iam also from Netherlands but please tell people it's shit so they don't go, then it stays nice

• AndreiGhesiAndreiGhesi Member
    edited January 15

@Calin said:

I'm 20 km from you. Come to Cugir
    Or I come to you and you give a tour of the DC 🙃🙃

Thanked by 1Calin
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Let's all vote Hazi for top provider.
    Bro deserves this title for giving us endless drama industry insights over the years.
    If Hazi wins the prestigious Top Provider title, I'll offer 1 squat per vote, delivered in 45 days after winner announcement.

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

@yoursunny said:
    Bro deserves this title for giving us endless drama industry insights over the years.
    If Hazi wins the prestigious Top Provider title, I'll offer 1 squat per vote, delivered in 45 days after winner announcement.

Let's not.

• @yoursunny said:

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited January 15

@Andreix said:

@Lex said:
    Someone, please!

cmon, its not that bad. Finland has vitabotta, the king of overexcited and stupid threads. We also have Pulsedmedia, so that balances it out a bit towards the positive side I think.

Thanked by 1dubalie
  • LeviLevi Member
    edited January 16

@stefeman said:

@Andreix said:

@Lex said:
    Someone, please!

cmon, its not that bad. Finland has vitabotta, the king of overexcited and stupid threads. We also have Pulsedmedia, so that balances it out a bit towards the positive side I think.

Vitto is genuine guy. On the other hand there is not_oles...

• DrugDrug Member

@stefeman said: Finland has vitabotta, the king of overexcited and stupid threads.

Sounds Italian to me, not Finnish.

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

Hey!

I am happy to announce that after I insisted to Orange regarding the mandatory period for which we will keep this solution, we reached a compromise that benefits us.

There is only one thing left to negotiate regarding the management of the solution, as additional costs may arise if they intervene on the solution thresholds, as we only have Read-Only access.

If we obtain this facility, we will proceed to purchase this solution, solving the problems with DDoS attacks next day.

Thank you for your patience!

I want to thank @host_c for trying to help me, sacrificing a few hours during which I collaborated in the hope that he would be able to filter some of the traffic based on the same ISP.
    Unfortunately, the solution didn't work, but that doesn't make me not grateful.
    Thank you very much!

• LeviLevi Member

@FlorinMarian said:
    Hey!

I am happy to announce that after I insisted to Orange regarding the mandatory period for which we will keep this solution, we reached a compromise that benefits us.

There is only one thing left to negotiate regarding the management of the solution, as additional costs may arise if they intervene on the solution thresholds, as we only have Read-Only access.

If we obtain this facility, we will proceed to purchase this solution, solving the problems with DDoS attacks next day.

I want to thank @host_c for trying to help me, sacrificing a few hours during which I collaborated in the hope that he would be able to filter some of the traffic based on the same ISP.
    Thank you very much!

Wtf. Please write simple: when will you have anti-DDoS?

Thanked by 1Kris

@Levi said:

@FlorinMarian said:
    Hey!

Thank you very much!

Wtf. Please write simple: when will you have anti-DDoS?

The crystal ball through which I was reading the future broke, but my intuition tells me that when Orange will respond to my second request. It took 36 hours to receive the first answer.

UPDATE: Today I will receive the new contract that I will sign and tomorrow the implementation should take place.

• @FlorinMarian said:
    UPDATE: Today I will receive the new contract that I will sign and tomorrow the implementation should take place.

Maybe send an email to your poor clients.

@Wicked said:

@FlorinMarian said:

I was faster than you this time :smiley:

• @FlorinMarian said:

@Wicked said:

@FlorinMarian said:

I was faster than you this time :smiley:

Nice. Just in time for provider poll 2023.