Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iHostART - 5.69$/yr 50 GB SSD&512 MB VPS DMCA Ignore & Leave invoice no. and duble ram 1x IPv4 NAT - Page 34
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

iHostART - 5.69$/yr 50 GB SSD&512 MB VPS DMCA Ignore & Leave invoice no. and duble ram 1x IPv4 NAT

Comments

• @Calin said:
    Hello @dclink yes we migrate this VPS to new hardware , only waiting please

Regards

Hi calin
    How many days do we have to wait?
    You should not inform before?
    Before you move to micronode everything is ok.

Regards.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • maybe for good

• host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

He is definitely up to something......... we shall see...........

• @dclink said:
    @Calin,

I can't use ssh to the vps connection via dropbear/openssh, not sure what is happening on the vps status now. I re-installed/re-provisioned the os, however, it doesn't work.

How about the network configuration? would you please help fix this, since the issue happened sometimes with the given ports? However, this time the port of dropbear can't be used directly, which should be a serious problem for the VPS connection. :-(

Thus, it should be the port and other given ports issue, please fine-tune the network configuration and the firewall setting accordingly.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks.

I'm in a similar boat: I got an email telling me to migrate my services; the new site credentials don't work; I can't reach my old VPS; replying to the email got no response, so I opened a ticket a few days ago (with no response as yet there either).

Did you ever get your stuff sorted? It's a bit frustrating as I have recently signed up for one of @Calin's current storage deals and that's also been silent (but it's only been some days and those apparently have a ten day lead time). But if I knew I was going to be completely offline with iHostART, with silence, I would have potentially waited until my existing service's dust had settled with whatever move is going on. :S

• bamboo4409bamboo4409 Member
    edited October 2023

Despite the slight downtime during migration, I've been really happy with this and regret not buying more

¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Was this service not discontinued? I got told mine was no longer supported and I couldn't renew it

• @Calin said:
    Hello @dclink yes we migrate this VPS to new hardware , only waiting please

Regards

Thank you for the response @Calin . In that case, do you have the expected lead time to the job done schedule.

Would you please keep us posted on any updates? Or, we may get a little confused about this.

Thanks.

• Any update on this migration? My VPS has been mostly unusable since early September.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@board said: My VPS has been mostly unusable since early September.

Mine is unusable since the beginning, I keep waiting for the IPv6 to work.

Thanked by 1ask_seek_knock
  • I've been trying to reach Calin about mine for a couple of weeks now. No luck so far. He's usually relatively responsive. So I legitimately hope all is well over there. :(

I guess he's working he's ass of to fix the problem :wink: ............ or he went on vacation :smiley:

Thanked by 1Calin
  • CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@lewellyn said: I've been trying to reach Calin about mine for a couple of weeks now. No luck so far. He's usually relatively responsive. So I legitimately hope all is well over there.

>

Hello , yes all good here , only lot of tickets in background , we waiting for transfer all data to new nodes and after this replay on all tickets (right now we have 300+ open tickets)

In next day maximum all data finish transfer

Regards

Oh boy, so he did not go on vacation :blush:

Thanked by 1Calin

@Calin , stop leaving people hanging, some might get a heart-attack, or thing you got a deal and sold-out. Happy debugging mate.....

Thanked by 1Calin

no need to answer all tickets, just here :p
    BTW, this service will be renewable or will be deleted after the expiration?

Thanked by 1bamboo4409
  • @Calin said:

@lewellyn said: I've been trying to reach Calin about mine for a couple of weeks now. No luck so far. He's usually relatively responsive. So I legitimately hope all is well over there.

>

Hello , yes all good here , only lot of tickets in background , we waiting for transfer all data to new nodes and after this replay on all tickets (right now we have 300+ open tickets)

In next day maximum all data finish transfer

Regards

Now I feel bad about making a ticket 😂 just ignore me next time comrade 🍻 hope you're doing well

Thanked by 1bamboopuppy
  • nat vps down serval hours again, still down now

• @gritty said:
    nat vps down serval hours again, still down now

I've been down for weeks. @Calin said tickets are being processed and quite busy over there, above.

I think patience is the only recourse we have, right now.

• My vps service stopped again. When does it begin?

Thanked by 1Calin

Hello , tomorrow we finish for migrate this VMs and fixed this downtimes

Regards

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Calin said:

Will you extend service expiration date by one week, to offset the downtime?

Thanked by 1arash31a

I want a new year with IPv6 (I will pay for it, of course).

• New IP works now . Good @Calin . IPv6 ,schedule it please !

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Calin said:

Regards

Nice, do you plan to upgrade the Node from 1gig to 2.5gig or 10gig?
    Or maybe throttle people that abusively use the entire 1gig?

Its barely usable since the port is always congested.

• New IP is really fast

• @Maounique said:

@board said: My VPS has been mostly unusable since early September.

Mine is unusable since the beginning, I keep waiting for the IPv6 to work.

Hallo, IPv6 fix next week

@yoursunny said: Will you extend service expiration date by one week, to offset the downtime?

>

Hello , that it's impossible because we have 1k+ VPS with this specifications and need change manual expiration date

Regards

@Neoon said: Nice, do you plan to upgrade the Node from 1gig to 2.5gig or 10gig?

Or maybe throttle people that abusively use the entire 1gig?

Its barely usable since the port is always congested.

>

Hello , make now tests , it's more better port speed

Regards

• @Calin said: Hello , make now tests , it's more better port speed

Not complaining but here it is:

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 136 Mbits/sec   | 294 Mbits/sec   | --
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 144 Mbits/sec   | 410 Mbits/sec   | 44.2 ms
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 50.4 Mbits/sec  | 351 Mbits/sec   | --

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Calin said:

@yoursunny said: Will you extend service expiration date by one week, to offset the downtime?

Hello , that it's impossible because we have 1k+ VPS with this specifications and need change manual expiration date

So you want 1K+ tickets each asking you to change expiration date?