Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iHostART - 5.69$/yr 50 GB SSD&512 MB VPS DMCA Ignore & Leave invoice no. and duble ram 1x IPv4 NAT - Page 36
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

iHostART - 5.69$/yr 50 GB SSD&512 MB VPS DMCA Ignore & Leave invoice no. and duble ram 1x IPv4 NAT

Comments

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Hello , all nat VPS finish migrate , any feedback it's very appreciate about performance , speed network etc..

Regards

edited October 2023

Customers who abuse for make a 24/7 yabs of a 0.47$ month VPS , receive permanently suspend

Regards

Thanked by 1sugarman
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Calin said:
    Customers who abuse for make a 24/7 yabs of a 0.47$ month VPS , receive permanently suspend

It's @cybertech.

• Are you folks able to SSH into your instance? It times out for me.
    Tailscale is not up either.
    Tried rebooting but didn't help.

Thanked by 1dclink
  • @qreq said:
    Are you folks able to SSH into your instance? It times out for me.

Nope

• @qreq said:
    Are you folks able to SSH into your instance? It times out for me.

the port is open, but a similar issue is timeout connection after I keyed in the password to verify... :-(

• The connection continued to fail since yesterday afternoon.

• @Calin said:
    Hello , all nat VPS finish migrate , any feedback it's very appreciate about performance , speed network etc..

Regards

Are you sure ? Can’t connect to one of my server in 221.33 node

@jingfanqin said: The connection continued to fail since yesterday afternoon.

>
    Hello , now work?

Regards

• @Calin said:

@jingfanqin said: The connection continued to fail since yesterday afternoon.

>
    Hello , now work?

Regards

It's normal now.

Thanked by 1Calin
  • anyone selling theirs, I'm buying!

• @mikewazar said:
    anyone selling theirs, I'm buying!

Mine also have a DDR3 vps, DM if interested

• the connectivity of the network speed is too bad, can't connect to the server node of 221.33, given ports are not available, so that, the connection almost shows the connection timed out...@Calin

• bamboo4409bamboo4409 Member
    edited October 2023

help comrade @Calin . its still down. rebooted the server. but micronode.uk says "bad gateway"

• This is a joke... I can connect now, but the service is so slow, I can barely do anything. I think this will be my first and last year with iHostArt.

@mockingbird said:
    I think this will be my first and last year with iHostArt.

I'm thinking about cancelling too.
    I shall cough up the $42 for AlexHost or BuyVM Luxembourg, and then cancel iHostART (for pubic tracker) + Suble (for BGP) that totals $24.

• davidedavide Member
    edited October 2023

It's puzzling what's going on in that basement. The median uptime is like one week, the One-Laptop-Per-Child has better MTBF. The L5630's from the other thread aren't that old either, my hardware is older than that and works fine.

I think the house is haunted and the basement is cursed.

• for me the IP got changed without any notification... after 3 days its down again....

• @yoursunny said:

@mockingbird said:
    I think this will be my first and last year with iHostArt.

I'm thinking about cancelling too.
    I shall cough up the $42 for AlexHost or BuyVM Luxembourg, and then cancel iHostART (for pubic tracker) + Suble (for BGP) that totals $24.

Denounce all BaseEndHosting and setup RealDebrid(€2.5/m)+Stremio+Torrentio and thank me later.

• @calin , dear my calin , what's going on here ? After migration my server is gone ...... My Invoice number is #1506 . Please check it for me . Thanks .
    alt sad
    alt sad

@licher70 said: for me the IP got changed without any notification... after 3 days its down again....

>

Hello all work good now

@cosmossofa you VPS it's suspended for abuse of CPU & I/O

Regards

• Is port forwarding working alright for you guys for 109.122.221.33?

Incoming connections seem to work okay but for outgoing connections the external IP address is shown as 109.122.221.32.

Dunno if that's how it's supposed to be but tailscale doesn't seem to be liking it. NAT hole punch fails.

• Dear my @Calin,

It's quite strange that I had my VPS suspended , considering I only installed qBittorrent and FileBrowser on my VPS. I rarely use your VPS due to your network issues (everybody knows it), and my downloads have been quite a few over the past six months. As for running the YABS script, I may have run it couple times in the last six months because you frequently mentioned that there would be speed improvements or hardware upgrades. It's really hard to avoid running some tests in such cases. Does this constitute abuse?

Furthermore, I have never received any abuse warning emails from you. Please inform me of when I may have caused CPU and I/O issues by running YABS script 24/7 or using other software. If you can provide any evidence, I'm willing to learn more about what i shouldn't run on a VPS. I'm a Linux novice, and I might genuinely be using it improperly.

However, what's even more peculiar is that all of this happened just after my PayPal dispute reached its six-month expiration. It makes me quite suspicious.

$5.6 is not a big amount, but I can't help feeling disappointed. I would appreciate it if you could provide an explanation. If it's my responsibility, I'm willing to take it. Thank you.

• 750GB NAT Storage VPS IP -.-.-.191 down since yesterday evening. No ping or telnet port 22.

• edited November 2023

@cosmossofa said: It's quite strange that I had my VPS suspended , considering I only installed qBittorrent and FileBrowser on my VPS.

I'm in a similar situation where the most 2 heavy processes are transmission-bt and its reverse proxy cloudflared. I've limit the upload speed to 1.05 MB/s which seems a sustainable upper limit, and my past monthly upload traffic is about 1.4 TB (averaging about 540 KB/s).

The load in OVH 0.97 VPS is less than 0.05 (with more software running), but iHostArt had a constantly high load of about 0.4 or higher, and mounting to about 4.00 in the past week, which makes connecting via SSH take several minutes (not to mention executing simple commands like uptime).

What's worse is my VPS was shutdown for no reasons, while the host IP 1xx.1xx.221.32 is accessible via ping though I can start the VPS by the "reboot" button in control panel, which will be shutdown again several hours later.

I'm tired of @Calin 's migrations, improvements, or "Next week's IPv6", because conditions seem worsened thereafter.

Maybe my VPS will be terminated in the coming days permanently and can never be "reboot" again.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @ask_seek_knock said:

@cosmossofa said: It's quite strange that I had my VPS suspended , considering I only installed qBittorrent and FileBrowser on my VPS.

I'm in a similar situation where the most 2 heavy processes are transmission-bt and its reverse proxy cloudflared. I've limit the upload speed to 1.05 MB/s which seems a sustainable upper limit, and my past monthly upload traffic is about 1.4 TB (averaging about 540 KB/s).

The load in OVH 0.97 VPS is less than 0.05 (with more software running), but iHostArt had a constantly high load of about 0.4 or higher, and mounting to about 4.00 in the past week, which makes connecting via SSH take several minutes (not to mention executing simple commands like uptime).

What's worse is my VPS was shutdown for no reasons, while the host IP 1xx.1xx.221.32 is accessible via ping though I can start the VPS by the "reboot" button in control panel, which will be shutdown again several hours later.

I'm tired of @Calin 's migrations, improvements, or "Next week's IPv6", because conditions seem worsened thereafter.

Maybe my VPS will be terminated in the coming days permanently and can never be "reboot" again.

I've probably downloaded and uploaded less than 1TB of data over the entire six months. The situation doesn't seem to allow you have better experience.Most of the time, I almost forget its existence. It's only after his migration that I feel this machine might become “usable”. I've even given him encouragement on this forum.

Whatever ,I hope you don't have anything important on the machine either. Wish you good luck and get better service. Or hope that this is just a misunderstanding caused by his poor technical skills.

Thanked by 1ask_seek_knock
  • this is interesting... following.

Does this plan allow service transfer to another billing account?

• marianmarian Member
    edited November 2023

just received this email:

Hello dear customers, due to repeated and endless problems with NAT services, we would like to inform you that these services will be closed at the end of the billing period, please cancel your paypal subscription whenever and if you receive invoices for these services, just ignore them and you don't pay them, your service will end automatically at the end of the billing period, we do this because a lot of people abuse a service of only 0.50 cents/month and received a lot of problems/complaints related to the operation of these VPS- uri, NAT VPSs are an abandoned project for us in future services

already cancelled a few months ago!

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Advertising VPS as DmCA ignored... is almost like... putting up big rainbow flag banner at top of your house... and then being surprised all men started hitting at you
    Its big magnet for shady activities and shady customers