Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iHostART - 5.69$/yr 50 GB SSD&512 MB VPS DMCA Ignore & Leave invoice no. and duble ram 1x IPv4 NAT - Page 37
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

iHostART - 5.69$/yr 50 GB SSD&512 MB VPS DMCA Ignore & Leave invoice no. and duble ram 1x IPv4 NAT

Comments

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@borowsky said: Its big magnet for shady activities and shady customers

>

Hello , here we talk about CPU , I/O , network abuse , no what it's storage on VPS , for this we really don't have problems.

Just a example what happened on this morning

Thanked by 2ask_seek_knock 0xC7
  • CPU , I/O , network abuse

That's, running 4 concurrent stress -and- also yabs 24/7 :#

• @marian said:
    just received this email:

Hello dear customers, due to repeated and endless problems with NAT services, we would like to inform you that these services will be closed at the end of the billing period, please cancel your paypal subscription whenever and if you receive invoices for these services, just ignore them and you don't pay them, your service will end automatically at the end of the billing period, we do this because a lot of people abuse a service of only 0.50 cents/month and received a lot of problems/complaints related to the operation of these VPS- uri, NAT VPSs are an abandoned project for us in future services

already cancelled a few months ago!

What about the so far ~2 months when the service was unusable - will we get refunded pro-rata at the end, or would you like us to ask for a refund in full for the limited service so far via paypal?

If possible, I'd like to keep the service until the end of the billing period, with a partial refund for the time when it was unusable..

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@board said:
    What about the so far ~2 months when the service was unusable - will we get refunded pro-rata at the end, or would you like us to ask for a refund in full for the limited service so far via paypal?

If possible, I'd like to keep the service until the end of the billing period, with a partial refund for the time when it was unusable..

For each long downtime (actually inaccessible, not just slow), I opened ticket asking for billing period extension.
    It was granted in both occasions.

Thanked by 1bamboo4409
  • Guys, all my data got lost while his migration, over 2 Months of downtime at once!

After asking 5 times when my data will be restored he ignores me and now offers a refund.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Guys. Lets be patient with @Calin .

I am hopeful he will come through!

• Just got an Email:

NAT VPS Services close at the end of the billing period

Oh, great.

• @marian said:

Hello dear customers, due to repeated and endless problems with NAT services, we would like to inform you that these services will be closed at the end of the billing period, please cancel your paypal subscription whenever and if you receive invoices for these services, just ignore them and you don't pay them, your service will end automatically at the end of the billing period, we do this because a lot of people abuse a service of only 0.50 cents/month and received a lot of problems/complaints related to the operation of these VPS- uri, NAT VPSs are an abandoned project for us in future services

great, I was expecting this...

Hazi.ro also did the same...

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

@licher70 said:

@marian said:

We had a different reason, we had to fight with illegal activities such port scanning and DDoSes, not resource usage issues.

• @licher70 said:

@marian said:

Hazi did it immediately after he got 11 clients making it a clear bait and switch scheme. Calin is allowing the servers to be up till the end of billing period apparently but the servers are unusable anyway.

@jmaxwell said: Hazi did it immediately after he got 11 clients making it a clear bait and switch scheme. Calin is allowing the servers to be up till the end of billing period apparently but the servers are unusable anyway.

>

Hello yes , we keep server at the end of bill , we stop sell this NAT VPS , because NAT system make us lot of problems

Regards

@jmaxwell said:
    Hazi did it immediately after he got 11 clients making it a clear bait and switch scheme. Calin is allowing the servers to be up till the end of billing period apparently but the servers are unusable anyway.

I bought the NAT service at both providers.
    Inbound UDP isn't working at Hazi, and bro refunded immediately when he confirmed with datacenter that it cannot be solved.
    IPv6 (promised in the offer) isn't working at iHostART, and Calin refused to refund but gave a separate "tunnel VM" that stopped working last month.

• @Calin said:

@jmaxwell said: Hazi did it immediately after he got 11 clients making it a clear bait and switch scheme. Calin is allowing the servers to be up till the end of billing period apparently but the servers are unusable anyway.

>

Hello yes , we keep server at the end of bill , we stop sell this NAT VPS , because NAT system make us lot of problems

Regards

Any KVM refugee offers? As cheap as possible.

Thanked by 1bamboo4409
  • @yoursunny said: I bought the NAT service at both providers.

Maybe your Affiliate links signature should be modified as stated:

@trewq said: Affiliate link(s) must be clearly marked as an affiliate link with a non-affiliate link provided, in the same size.

@lowendclient said: Any KVM refugee offers? As cheap as possible.

>

Hello very sorry but no , the most cheap VPS right now it's 7$/month , it's a storage VPS with 4 TB HDD Raid6 , very sorry but recently we invest lot of money in new hardware and coming soon we migrate servers to colocation so no possible more cheap

Regards

• @Calin

Dear Calin,

This VPS is down again, would you please advise what's going on with the VPS status? There are at least six months, half a year to the end of the billing period, what can you do or compensate for this kind of situation or provide a feasible solution to address the frequent downtime problem?

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Do we need to start a GoFundMe to get Calin out of the basement?

@verl20 said:
    Do we need to start a GoFundMe to get Calin out of the basement?

Tiers of hosting environment:

1. basement - @Calin
    2. garage - @FlorinMarian
    3. bedroom
    4. bathroom
    5. wooden racks - OVH
    6. colo - @jizbel
    7. owned datacenter - @jfreak53
    8. iceberg - yoursunny summer host
  • jizbeljizbel Member, Patron Provider

@yoursunny said:

@verl20 said:
    Do we need to start a GoFundMe to get Calin out of the basement?

Tiers of hosting environment:

1. basement - @Calin
    2. garage - @FlorinMarian
    3. bedroom
    4. bathroom
    5. wooden racks - OVH
    6. colo - @jizbel
    7. owned datacenter - @jfreak53
    8. iceberg - yoursunny summer host

Bathroom - LinusTechTips

• verl20verl20 Member
    edited November 2023

OVH use wooden racks?

• A big up for hosting in your bedroom is that your bed is always warm

@verl20 said:
    OVH use wooden racks?

Yes, wooden racks burn easily to destroy evidence and receive insurance money.

• davidedavide Member
    edited November 2023

@SlowDD said:
    A big up for hosting in your bedroom is that your bed is always warm

Now it's almost mid November and I'm still in a t-shirt, lucky me, but last winter I contemplated of moving that holy-fucking computer in the bedroom. Ended up voting against just as I wanted to preserve my earing.

• host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2023

@jizbel said: Bathroom - LinusTechTips

:D :D :D

Does this NAT VPS work for anyone, I mean are there actual usable services like this, to me it looks like a big headache, performance is 0, the work behind it is complicated. I would just rent out a /24 and not bother with this.

• jizbeljizbel Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2023

@host_c said:

@jizbel said: Bathroom - LinusTechTips

:D :D :D

Does this NAT VPS work for anyone, I mean are there actual usable services like this, to me it looks like a big headache, performance is 0, the work behind it is complicated. I would just rent out a /24 and not bother with this.

I thought he discontinued NAT VPS due to abuse?

Thanked by 1host_c
  • Hallo @Calin ,
    why all your service down..?

@horasjey said: why all your service down..?

Hello , now it's online , backbone of our ISP has receive cut fiber

Regards

• why my service is still down :#

@sugarman said: why my service is still down

>

Hello , possible leave you email address in PM ?

Regards

• host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

@Calin

Man, so the project died huh?

Regarding the abuse part, realy? you thought that you can give candy to kids and hope not eat your arm? :wink: