Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iHostART - 5.69$/yr 50 GB SSD&512 MB VPS DMCA Ignore & Leave invoice no. and duble ram 1x IPv4 NAT - Page 38
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

iHostART - 5.69$/yr 50 GB SSD&512 MB VPS DMCA Ignore & Leave invoice no. and duble ram 1x IPv4 NAT

Comments

• My VPS on the first host has been down for ages again now; the one on the second host is up but sluggish.

I feel like I haven't had much use out of these 2 services due to the lengthy down time.

Are you offering service extensions due to downtime, and how is this calculated?

• Mine has been more down than up since inception. Suddenly unreachable by SSH lately, but still running.

I've just reprovisioned the VPSes (to clean my data) and decided to stop using it.

I'm done with iHostart, at least for now. Good luck to Calin.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Sounds like a sinking ship.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@verl20 said: Sounds like a sinking ship.

>

@Guru_42 said: I'm done with iHostart, at least for now. Good luck to Calin.

>

Hello , unfortunately this NAT VPS Projekt it's failed , that happened why it's lot of problems , we stop selling this type of VPSs

Regards,
    Calin

• Hello Sir,

Thanks for offering this unstable VPS, however the VPS is down again and cannot be rebooted from the control panel. Considering its unstability and your deprecation of the service, I'd like demand a refund of my remaining money (about 3.5 months / 12 * 5.69 USD = 1.66 USD).

Thank you and have a nice day.
    Regards.

Ticket #NKU-836640

Yes no problem just open a ticket on website for refund

Regards

Thanked by 1ask_seek_knock
  • I repeat in case you didn't see it:

@ask_seek_knock said: Ticket #NKU-836640

Thanked by 1Calin
  • edited January 16

@Calin asked me for the paypal email for refund which is a little weird because I thought my email can be seen in the ticket system / control panel.
    Anyway I hope the refund could be exempt from PayPal commission fee (because it's a partial refund instead of another payment) and be quick.

A workday has passed, and I will record it until the remain money received.

Thank you and have a nice day, by the way, the control panel is broken (Cloudflare says "Web server is returning an unknown error. error code 520).

I'm not complaining but a lot of thing happened which ...
    1. the promised IPv6 never working;
    2. the VPS is unstable from the second month since delivery, and now it's totally dead;
    3. At first Calin said the NAT VPS will be continued, then after several days he decided to deprecate this;
    4. This is my second time to ask for partial refund, and the reply of the first time was

Hello sir please login to you account and after this open ticket for refund

Regards,
    Calin

I was opening the ticket and Calin was replying from within the control panel, where else can I open a ticket?

1. Now the control panel returns error 520.

Just refund my remaining money so that we could wave a farewell to each other.

• @davide said:
    It's puzzling what's going on in that basement. The median uptime is like one week, the One-Laptop-Per-Child has better MTBF. The L5630's from the other thread aren't that old either, my hardware is older than that and works fine.

I think the house is haunted and the basement is cursed.

No, he's hosting art .

Thanked by 1Calin
  • @borowsky said:
    Advertising VPS as DmCA ignored... is almost like... putting up big rainbow flag banner at top of your house... and then being surprised all men started hitting at you
    Its big magnet for shady activities and shady customers

Thanked by 1ZoobDude
  • LexLex Member

@ask_seek_knock said:
    @Calin asked me for the paypal email for refund which is a little weird because I thought my email can be seen in the ticket system / control panel.
    Anyway I hope the refund could be exempt from PayPal commission fee (because it's a partial refund instead of another payment) and be quick.

A workday has passed, and I will record it until the remain money received.

Thank you and have a nice day, by the way, the control panel is broken (Cloudflare says "Web server is returning an unknown error. error code 520).

I'm not complaining but a lot of thing happened which ...
    1. the promised IPv6 never working;
    2. the VPS is unstable from the second month since delivery, and now it's totally dead;
    3. At first Calin said the NAT VPS will be continued, then after several days he decided to deprecate this;
    4. This is my second time to ask for partial refund, and the reply of the first time was

Hello sir please login to you account and after this open ticket for refund

Regards,
    Calin

I was opening the ticket and Calin was replying from within the control panel, where else can I open a ticket?

1. Now the control panel returns error 520.

Just refund my remaining money so that we could wave a farewell to each other.

That's enough ground to ask for a full refund. Throw a claim if he denies it.
    Promising something and not delivering is a great no-no.

Even if everything else works, his promised uptime is surely not 99.99%.

@ask_seek_knock yes our website meet little bit problems , coming soon back to work

@Lex said: That's enough ground to ask for a full refund. Throw a claim if he denies it.

Why?

@Lex said: Promising something and not delivering is a great no-no.

>
    We delivery all nat VPS, for what you talk here?

@Lex said: Even if everything else works, his promised uptime is surely not 99.99%.

>

Where I'm write 99.98% for this VPSs? We talk here a 0.45$ /month VPS , if you need this operating time, you definitely don't do it on a vps of $0.45/month, and on several VPSs rented from several providers from several countries and you make a CDN for it

Thanked by 1fatchan
  • @WhiteRoseG said:

@borowsky said:
    Advertising VPS as DmCA ignored... is almost like... putting up big rainbow flag banner at top of your house... and then being surprised all men started hitting at you
    Its big magnet for shady activities and shady customers

Let Hosters Role Model > @Calin said:

@ask_seek_knock yes our website meet little bit problems , coming soon back to work

@Lex said: That's enough ground to ask for a full refund. Throw a claim if he denies it.

Why?

@Lex said: Promising something and not delivering is a great no-no.

>
    We delivery all nat VPS, for what you talk here?

@Lex said: Even if everything else works, his promised uptime is surely not 99.99%.

>

Where I'm write 99.98% for this VPSs? We talk here a 0.45$ /month VPS , if you need this operating time, you definitely don't do it on a vps of $0.45/month, and on several VPSs rented from several providers from several countries and you make a CDN for it

The Good Life !

• https://panel.ihostart.com/clientarea.php sounds dead here since this morning ...
    Or is it the cloudflare setup that causes this?

• @commercial said:
    https://panel.ihostart.com/clientarea.php sounds dead here since this morning ...
    Or is it the cloudflare setup that causes this?

or HAZI.ro strikes back with DDoS :D

Thanked by 2commercial host_c
  • HAZI ON TOP!!

• host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

I though this NAT thing was RIP....

• edited January 17

@Lex said: That's enough ground to ask for a full refund.

Thanks for your compassion, but a refund of remaining money will be enough for me.

First and foremost, the VPS seems totally dead. I've encountered several outages which could be restored by either my login to the control panel and rebooting or with Calin 's help. This time however seems different.

Second, I'm somewhat satisfied with the service Calin has offered. The uptime of last 90 days is 96.098% which is somewhat acceptable I guess.

@Calin , I thought the refund process is as easy as login to Paypal or your control panel then click on a few buttons then reply to me a "Done", thus a weekday or two should be long enough, isn't it?

• host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

@Andrews said: or HAZI.ro strikes back with DDoS :D

they both are on Orange, DDOS is like default setting on that ISP :D

• @Calin This is the 3rd day since my demand for partial refund after both the VPS is dead and the website is down.

But for unknown reasons Calin only replied OK and asked my PayPal email address, then nothing happens.

I'm wondering how long it will take to process.

Below is the overall uptime of iHostArt NAT VPS:

0.000% Last 24 hours
    61.847% Last 7 days
    91.031% Last 30 days
    95.300% Last 90 days

• this nat vps seems down for serval days, https://ihostart.micronode.uk return 520 error, https://panel.ihostart.com return 522 error

@Calin

@gritty said: this nat vps seems down for serval days, https://ihostart.micronode.uk return 520 error

Hello , NAT VPS it's broken , and it's more complicate for fixed , it's more cheap for us just for give refund at affected customers

Website it's on small mentenance , coming soon back to work

Regaards

• @Calin said:

@gritty said: this nat vps seems down for serval days, https://ihostart.micronode.uk return 520 error

Hello , NAT VPS it's broken , and it's more complicate for fixed , it's more cheap for us just for give refund at affected customers

Website it's on small mentenance , coming soon back to work

Regaards

Do you mean that NAT VPS is no longer planned to be restored and users can only apply for a refund?

• tj111tj111 Member

can't even login to submit a ticket for a refund :(

• :D encountered the same problem. Will go for a refund. :(

• VoidVoid Member

@Calin o

@tj111 said:
    can't even login to submit a ticket for a refund :(

Same problem. What should we do @Calin ?

• nullptrnullptr Member

:) Hi @Calin , seems that when I checked out, I chose PayPal subscription. So after a year I am automatically charged 5.59 EUR, but the invoice is somehow still in unpaid status. Could you help me cancel the NAT VPS and refund? Thanks.

@nullptr said: Hi @Calin , seems that when I checked out, I chose PayPal subscription. So after a year I am automatically charged 5.59 EUR, but the invoice is somehow still in unpaid status. Could you help me cancel the NAT VPS and refund? Thanks.

>

Hello open ticket to website for refund

Regards

• edited April 20

@nullptr said:
    :) Hi @Calin , seems that when I checked out, I chose PayPal subscription. So after a year I am automatically charged 5.59 EUR, but the invoice is somehow still in unpaid status. Could you help me cancel the NAT VPS and refund? Thanks.

I got partial refund from @Calin 's personal account which means $0.37 fee was deducted. I think it's unreasonable because the fee had already been deducted when I made the payment and the refund should be done from the original account instead of @Calin 's personal account.

Besides, it was @Calin who terminated the service before one year.
    Considering the price and stability, I really discourage people to buy iHostArt.

Thanked by 1zGato

Hello thanks for feedback @ask_seek_knock

About personal account i thing it's company account , no personal account :)

Regards

Thanked by 1ask_seek_knock