Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iHostART - 5.69$/yr 50 GB SSD&512 MB VPS DMCA Ignore & Leave invoice no. and duble ram 1x IPv4 NAT - Page 33
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

iHostART - 5.69$/yr 50 GB SSD&512 MB VPS DMCA Ignore & Leave invoice no. and duble ram 1x IPv4 NAT

Comments

• RapToNRapToN Member, Host Rep

@snow2k said:
    Dead pooling or just vacations?

I wouldn't worry too much about that just yet. Failures and problems are the norm here.

I tested a server from Calin more than a year ago and unfortunately had to realize that it was absolutely unusable.
    So far I had thought that it will get better, but it probably doesn't look like it.

Mails for example still seem to end up in spam, although I had sent him logs in which the cause is to be recognized.
    So there seems to be no better interest or ability to really fix problems.

• @Calin this nat server seems down serval hours and still down now. when to fix it?

• @snow2k said:
    Dead pooling or just vacations?

My server is up 🤷🏼‍♂️

https://uptime.cbz.pw/report/uptime/f0aeb6e20e78be3ab2dd03577eefd482/

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@gritty said: @Calin this nat server seems down serval hours and still down now. when to fix it?

>

Hello , IP receive lot of DDoS , I'm put a firewall and a mitigation but unfortunately same problem , because it's not configure in main backbone

Regards

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @Calin said:

@gritty said: @Calin this nat server seems down serval hours and still down now. when to fix it?

>

Hello , IP receive lot of DDoS , I'm put a firewall and a mitigation but unfortunately same problem , because it's not configure in main backbone

Regards

• emghemgh Member

@RapToN said: Mails for example still seem to end up in spam, although I had sent him logs in which the cause is to be recognized.

Crazy complaint for a 5 usd / yr service tbh

• @Calin affected customers will have reset of subscription period (starting from scratch when service will hopefully get back after great "Involucration" event) oraz doubled resources (i.e. RAM)?

• KrisKris Member

@RapToN said: Mails for example still seem to end up in spam, although I had sent him logs in which the cause is to be recognized.

Wait, emails from a Romanian ISP that's mainly residential usage go to spam?

Shocked.

• @Kris said:

Wait, emails from a Romanian ISP that's mainly residential usage go to spam?

Shocked.

I think he uses OVH for his mail/website thing

• KrisKris Member

@zGato said: I think he uses OVH for his mail/website thing

Gotcha.

There's a reason I had to use MailJet when at OVH, their blocks are... well worn in.

Thought someone was trying to relay mail over this.

FWIW mine's still up, works perfectly fine for GlobalPing, most of the time.

>

Now back to work

Regards

Thanked by 1Jfine
  • @Calin said:

>

Now back to work

Regards

thx! it's up now!

• My NAT server (from the 2nd batch) has been down for 36 hours now - any ideas when this'll be fixed? No response to ticket yet.

Hello leave please local host ip to pm for check

Hello everyone , we prepare in next month for migrate all VMs to new CPU model (no data lost in this process)coming soon left more details about this

Regards,
    Calin

Thanked by 1lgq12697
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Next week is here, any news about IPv6?

• My vps on the second host is down again. Ticket Created #FEI-758440.

• Stock update please? @Calin

• Mine never worked, they never doubled the RAM, they never responded to a ticket. It was a complete waste of time and money.

Hello @kuticon this VPS never back to stock

@board now work please check

@samucamg it's possible leave ID ticket? that it's impossible

Regards

@Maounique said:

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Maounique said:

Hi @Maounique

It is possible to give IPv6 only VPS so you can make tunnel
    At least I got one when I asked via tiket
    It is very very slow and everyone /64 is in the same /64 so that you get DADFAILED

Regards

Thanked by 1Maounique

@yoursunny said: It is possible to give IPv6 only VPS so you can make tunnel

Wait, I thought the whole problem was that orange didn't route IPv6 yet, how can you get IPv6 only when IPv6 is not routed?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Maounique said:

@yoursunny said: It is possible to give IPv6 only VPS so you can make tunnel

Wait, I thought the whole problem was that orange didn't route IPv6 yet, how can you get IPv6 only when IPv6 is not routed?

It's 2a02:a58:832d:6700::/64 subnet.
    I don't know where it came from.

• host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

https://bgpview.io/ip/2a02:a58:832d:6700::
    https://apps.db.ripe.net/db-web-ui/query?searchtext=2a02:a58:832d:6700::

It is announced by Orange Romania SA, by the provider itself.
    it is part of 2a02:a58::/32 owned by Orange SA.

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

Calin does not have Orange but Orange Romania Communications, which is still Telekom until they will merge their companies.
    At Orange SA IPv6 announcement was smooth for us.

• host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

@FlorinMarian said: Orange but Orange Romania Communications

Yah, so basically 2 different companies having the same name ( well almost, one has telecommunications also in naming ) . This is typical Romanian bullshit. the law says you cannot have 2 companies with identical naming, well the managed to bypass this. For this reason exactly, most of my clients dropped both of them. As when agents started calling them with offers ( from Orange Telekom ), they thought the agent was from Orange, well it turned out that he was not, and they signed a migration plan, that violated the agreement on time period signed progressively with Orange.

If I or anyone made a company called Vodafone Communications, we would get sued by Customer Protection in so many ways, that we could not even imagine.

edited September 2023

@host_c said: If I or anyone made a company called Vodafone Communications, we would get sued by Customer Protection in so many ways, that we could not even imagine.

It's not the same.
    Orange acquired Telekom, it is their company, they can name it Orange something as they like.
    Now, that the right hand has no idea what the left hand is up to, that is, indeed, a Romanian kind of bullshit we are so familiar with.
    I am being harassed by a "debt recovery company" to which Orange Bullshit Communications (old Telekom) sold my non-existent debt to and which I refuse to pay because it doesn't exist.
    Now, I fully agree, the confusion happened at the take-over time, it was also Covid time, I have closed my account with them and they continued to issue invoices, it was, almost certainly, an honest mistake and once they sold my "debt" it was out of their hands, but the debt company does not sue me, nor ceases the harassments and the fault lies with Orange, even as there are a ton of mitigating circumstances.

That being said, I enjoy costing those guys money, I will let them continue the harassment for a while and then sue them, having proof I have explained the situation multiple times, yet they continued threatening me and even threatening with threatening, saying they will continue the threats for as long as I don't pay up :P

• @Calin,

I can't use ssh to the vps connection via dropbear/openssh, not sure what is happening on the vps status now. I re-installed/re-provisioned the os, however, it doesn't work.

How about the network configuration? would you please help fix this, since the issue happened sometimes with the given ports? However, this time the port of dropbear can't be used directly, which should be a serious problem for the VPS connection. :-(

Thus, it should be the port and other given ports issue, please fine-tune the network configuration and the firewall setting accordingly.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks.

Hello @dclink yes we migrate this VPS to new hardware , only waiting please

Regards