Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iHostART - 5.69$/yr 50 GB SSD&512 MB VPS DMCA Ignore & Leave invoice no. and duble ram 1x IPv4 NAT - Page 31
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

iHostART - 5.69$/yr 50 GB SSD&512 MB VPS DMCA Ignore & Leave invoice no. and duble ram 1x IPv4 NAT

Comments

• My home connection is faster than that, hehe.

• @moodwriter said:
    My home connection is faster than that, hehe.

I think everyone's is faster than that nowadays

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited July 2023

@szymonp said: I think everyone's is faster than that nowadays

I remember in 2001 when I got my mbit adsl! It was randomly crashing in the evening, the technical team came in the morning, everything fine, next evening failed again.

It turned out the power in the evening was subpar and the adapter was a cheap Chinese shit (getting out 18 volt AC for some reason...) unable to compensate. One more UPS and done.

Thanked by 1moodwriter
  • I started with dialup line and wasted a lot of money on that. Becouse we had to pay per minute usage at that time.

• @Calin,I have already ordered one,Invoice #2170,but after 11 days, it still shows the status “PENDING”.Please check it.Thank you !!!!

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Done @wangqing check please

Regards

• deni12deni12 Member

@dclink said:
    Hello guys,

The system is active with running on, however, I cant use ssh or dropbear to connect even I restart the system, also I reinstalled the image, the default dropbear connection doesn't work, why is that? would you please check why the system is having this kind of issue, it is so werid, and really frustrated with being happened on this, especailly the server is running on some applications.

Looking forward to the reply.

Hey, are you having trouble accessing the vps again? Because i cant access mine again

I am still waiting for IPv6. Not going away :P

@deni12 said: Hey, are you having trouble accessing the vps again? Because i cant access mine again

>
    Hello now work?

@Maounique said: I am still waiting for IPv6. Not going away :P

>

My ISP don t have people for know how route IPv6 , that it s cause why take a lot

Regards

• SirNeoSirNeo Member

>

My ISP don t have people for know how route IPv6 , that it s cause why take a lot

Regards

Your ISP, one of the few (15-20) Tier 1 ISP in the world don't know how to route IPv6?

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @SirNeo said:

>

Regards

Your ISP, one of the few (15-20) Tier 1 ISP in the world don't know how to route IPv6?

To be fair we are talking about their Romanian subsidiary 🤷

Thanked by 1Calin
  • Is this service still available?

Hello @mirnaeim it's out of stock

Regards

• edited July 2023

@Calin said: Hello, I want to make a sad announcement, we will stop selling cheap VPS,
    @Calin said: For now, customers who have cheap services with us will not be affected

I'm sorry but considering your poor English (wrong use of tenses and voices, which, in most cases, has no impedance in communication though),

Do you actually mean "For now, customers who have cheap services with us are not affected",
    which implies they will be affected in the future, or iHostArt will discontinue cheap services in the future, not now though?

• @thrustyhawk said:
    Invoice #1663
    Double RAM please

Thank you

@Calin Could you please double the RAM for Invoice #1663 ?

• dclinkdclink Member

@deni12 said:

@dclink said:
    Hello guys,

The system is active with running on, however, I cant use ssh or dropbear to connect even I restart the system, also I reinstalled the image, the default dropbear connection doesn't work, why is that? would you please check why the system is having this kind of issue, it is so werid, and really frustrated with being happened on this, especailly the server is running on some applications.

Looking forward to the reply.

Hey, are you having trouble accessing the vps again? Because i cant access mine again

no problem for me now

• Invoice #945
    Thank you!

@SirNeo said: Your ISP, one of the few (15-20) Tier 1 ISP in the world don't know how to route IPv6?

>

Yes , recently for example Orange change employers , and it has reached the point where not even IPv4 subnets know how to route them

Thanked by 1Kris
  • KrisKris Member

@Calin said: Yes

@Calin said: reached the point where not even IPv4 subnets know how to route them

Sounds like you need to hand over some $$$ and perhaps suddenly they will remember subnets ;)

Thanked by 1Void
    edited July 2023

@Calin said: My ISP don t have people for know how route IPv6 , that it s cause why take a lot

AFAIK Orange doesn't have ipv6 for regular (residential) users, that is why I chose Digi, Orange had a better offer on mobile (truly unlimited data for the 4-5G offers). Digi, while way cheaper, at 2 Eur a month only offers 80 GB and then slower. In fact, all Digi plans offer the same amount of data, no matter the cost which I find truly bizarre, but it is cheap so I grabbed 3 subscriptions at the grand total of 6 Eur and 240 GB to last me in trains and busses while watching movies.

Thanked by 1Calin
  • zGatozGato Member
    edited July 2023

@Maounique said:

@Calin said: My ISP don t have people for know how route IPv6 , that it s cause why take a lot

AFAIK Orange doesn't have ipv6 for regular (residential) users, that is why I chose Digi, Orange had a better offer on mobile (truly unlimited data for the 4-5G offers). Digi, while way cheaper, at 2 Eur a month only offers 80 GB and then slower. In fact, all Digi plans offer the same amount of data, no matter the cost which I find truly bizarre, but it is cheap so I grabbed 3 subscriptions at the grand total of 6 Eur and 240 GB to last me in trains and busses while watching movies.

I'm personally using Jazztel (which is owned by Orange and routing is the same) and I don't have IPv6 deployed still. Most of Orange's users don't have it deployed, if any. (I've used Orange in the past and I didn't have IPv6)

Digi is way cheaper. You can get 10G symmetrical for like 25€/month lol. (Still, you need to pay 1€ / month extra to have a dedicated public IPv4 address.

edited July 2023

@zGato said: Digi is way cheaper. You can get 10G symmetrical for like 25€/month lol. (Still, you need to pay 1€ / month extra to have a dedicated public IPv4 address.

Spain?
    Here (Digi Romania) 10G is 10 Eur but no option for dedicated IP (v4 or v6) unless you get a corporate line which is way more expensive (and no 10G option AFAIK), 4 times more depending on how you negotiate.

• zGatozGato Member

@Maounique said:

@zGato said: Digi is way cheaper. You can get 10G symmetrical for like 25€/month lol. (Still, you need to pay 1€ / month extra to have a dedicated public IPv4 address.

Spain?
    Here (Digi Romania) 10G is 10 Eur but no option for dedicated IP (v4 or v6) unless you get a corporate line which is way more expensive (and no 10G option AFAIK), 4 times more depending on how you negotiate.

Spain yeah. 10G 10 eur hoooly, but not having dedicated IP is fucked though. They migrated a lot of IPv4 to Spain when they came here LOL.

• @zGato said:

@Maounique said:

I'm personally using Jazztel (which is owned by Orange and routing is the same) and I don't have IPv6 deployed still. Most of Orange's users don't have it deployed, if any. (I've used Orange in the past and I didn't have IPv6)

Digi is way cheaper. You can get 10G symmetrical for like 25€/month lol. (Still, you need to pay 1€ / month extra to have a dedicated public IPv4 address.

orange has v6 in Poland ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• smysmy Member

when do you diliver it again?

@zGato said: They migrated a lot of IPv4 to Spain when they came here LOL.

There is a long-standing myth that the IPv4 depletion is the reason for dynamic IP allocation. My router is on nonstop, how many people shut them down even when leaving for vacations?

I also have dynamic IPv6, were those also depleted already?

• Invoice # 2172

thank you

• Hello, Calin @Calin, could you please help me check my vps. I can't connect to the vps after re-provision the system. I have already opened a ticket (#PYZ-896017), my invoice is #1660. Thanks!

• root@example:~# speedtest

Speedtest by Ookla

Server: BOCU.ro - Brasov (id: 7682)
             ISP: Orange Romania Communications
    Idle Latency:   121.88 ms   (jitter: 51.87ms, low: 79.72ms, high: 193.78ms)
        Download:   119.82 Mbps (data used: 194.4 MB)
                    337.05 ms   (jitter: 76.41ms, low: 87.67ms, high: 637.12ms)
          Upload:     0.81 Mbps (data used: 977.4 kB)
                    408.43 ms   (jitter: 81.90ms, low: 242.76ms, high: 680.48ms)
     Packet Loss:     1.3%
      Result URL: https://www.speedtest.net/result/c/34efce02-f17a-4e81-8cf1-9aa628b567ff

the upload network even can not reach 1Mbps, it looks like a mostly unusable state now

• @gritty said:

root@example:~# speedtest

Speedtest by Ookla

Server: BOCU.ro - Brasov (id: 7682)
             ISP: Orange Romania Communications
    Idle Latency:   121.88 ms   (jitter: 51.87ms, low: 79.72ms, high: 193.78ms)
        Download:   119.82 Mbps (data used: 194.4 MB)
                    337.05 ms   (jitter: 76.41ms, low: 87.67ms, high: 637.12ms)
          Upload:     0.81 Mbps (data used: 977.4 kB)
                    408.43 ms   (jitter: 81.90ms, low: 242.76ms, high: 680.48ms)
     Packet Loss:     1.3%
      Result URL: https://www.speedtest.net/result/c/34efce02-f17a-4e81-8cf1-9aa628b567ff

the upload network even can not reach 1Mbps, it looks like a mostly unusable state now

Well, you are lucky enough to complete running speedtest.
    My result of running speedtest is just a 403 Forbidden.

Except the slow network, there may be another problem that the load is usually too high. The load of my VPS is often above 0.50, and the most heavy task is transmission-daemon, which is a BT client. Similar tasks on other VPS result load below 0.05.

I can stand slow network, slow response because of cheap price, but will my service be suspended because of high load?

I don't think the high load is because I've running too many tasks or the tasks are CPU-intensive. It's a CPU more than 12 yo and a little oversold, which is OK to me.