Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NexusBytes' off the radar. Backup/retrieve your data! - Page 29
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NexusBytes' off the radar. Backup/retrieve your data!

1232425262729»

Comments

• rcy026rcy026 Member

@MannDude said:

Well to be fair, technically, could still be mental issues. Mental issues can result in general isolation and behavioral changes like this.

Or drugs. I've seen people get hooked on drugs and act exactly like this, they just cut everyone out of their life, drop everything and just starts a different life somewhere else.
    I do not know shit about Jay so I have no idea if he does drugs or not, I'm just saying that the behavior matches people that do.

Thanked by 1RFord
  • @rcy026 said:

@MannDude said:

Well to be fair, technically, could still be mental issues. Mental issues can result in general isolation and behavioral changes like this.

Or drugs. I've seen people get hooked on drugs and act exactly like this, they just cut everyone out of their life, drop everything and just starts a different life somewhere else.
    I do not know shit about Jay so I have no idea if he does drugs or not, I'm just saying that the behavior matches people that do.

Nah. If he was an addict, he'd be telling people that things are alright to get more people to keep paying him.

• defaultdefault Veteran

I love it when people try to find arguments for a scam...

Thanked by 1Levi
  • @LTniger said:

@bdl said:

@AuroraZero said:
    ...Been done with members here before and did not turn out well at all. The GVH drama here was rickdickulous.

What does "GVH" stand for? :)

So how long did NB eventually last for? 4 yrs-ish?

Ooo, you are missing so much by not knowing what is GVH. GVH -- GreenValueHost. This forum saves entire epic on this topic. Use search, grab a tea and enjoy.

Speaking of GVH... we just revisited the @nuggets saga over at LowEndBox:

GreenValueHost: The Lowend VPS Host That Ended With the Founder Being Sentenced to Prison

Thanked by 2bdl ntlx