Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NO DISCOUNT!!!: Just $0.99/mo all the time for 1 vCPU / 1GB RAM / 10GB NVMe :) And hourly billing. - Page 18
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NO DISCOUNT!!!: Just $0.99/mo all the time for 1 vCPU / 1GB RAM / 10GB NVMe :) And hourly billing.

1121314151618»

Comments

• HostVDS_comHostVDS_com Member, Patron Provider

@Fubukibox said:

@HostVDS_com said:

@Fubukibox said:
    So i decited to test both the vps in SJC and NL and here is the yabs and Stream Platform & Game Region Restriction Tests

https://pastebin.com/raw/8hiZF44Y The pase for the NL and SJC yabs and SPGRRT is too big.

TLDR: NL has superb fast upload and download and SJC somewhat decent speeds. did yabs and some other benchmark script. overall i would perfer SJC for the low ping times <20ms and NL for normal vps use. Realised that my NL vps was on 20.10 and my SJC was on 20.04 and trying to update 20.10 is broken... i hate 20.10.... thats all i have to say ig and yeah..

What mean "SJC"?

SJC = San Jose, California

Our DC is not, but near San Jose...

• @HostVDS_com said:

@Fubukibox said:

@HostVDS_com said:

@Fubukibox said:
    So i decited to test both the vps in SJC and NL and here is the yabs and Stream Platform & Game Region Restriction Tests

https://pastebin.com/raw/8hiZF44Y The pase for the NL and SJC yabs and SPGRRT is too big.

TLDR: NL has superb fast upload and download and SJC somewhat decent speeds. did yabs and some other benchmark script. overall i would perfer SJC for the low ping times <20ms and NL for normal vps use. Realised that my NL vps was on 20.10 and my SJC was on 20.04 and trying to update 20.10 is broken... i hate 20.10.... thats all i have to say ig and yeah..

What mean "SJC"?

SJC = San Jose, California

Our DC is not, but near San Jose...

Yeah, i was checking the ip address of the vps and it's near san jose since it's on fremont (East Industrial) that is also near Hurricane Electric LLC where you have upstream peers to. Im just saying San Jose to make it easier to read in my own opinion. That's all. Just checking the general location of the ip address

• asterisk14asterisk14 Member
    edited April 12

I don't receive email verification to my email after long time...

cubes@equinix....

• HostVDS_comHostVDS_com Member, Patron Provider

@asterisk14 said:
    I don't receive email verification to my email after long time...

cubes@equinix....

Did it manually, please try now.