Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


NO DISCOUNT!!!: Just $0.99/mo all the time for 1 vCPU / 1GB RAM / 10GB NVMe :) And hourly billing.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

NO DISCOUNT!!!: Just $0.99/mo all the time for 1 vCPU / 1GB RAM / 10GB NVMe :) And hourly billing.

HostVDS_comHostVDS_com Member, Patron Provider

Hi everybody!

We are providing awesome cloud services like Vultr and DigitalOcean (hourly billing).
Also, we provide OpenStack API for all of our customers.

I think our price is the best in the World :).
We're hard-working on new features, and now are in beta testing, but we very stable.
We wrote own variant of OpenStack platform, which based on Kubernetes, so it will help us grow faster for our customers.

SFO and DFW locations will be available next week.
MOW location is available now.

Feel free to try our services: https://hostvds.com

«134567

Comments

  • TanXSTanXS Member
    edited November 2022

    I'd have a try
    Surprise you got chinese, even it's not fully translated
    Only servers in Russia... I think I'll probably wait till next week

    Thanked by 1HostVDS_com
  • good

    Thanked by 1HostVDS_com
  • Currently, we do not support IPv6, but working on solving this.
    :(

    Thanked by 3HostVDS_com xms Kebab
  • HostVDS_comHostVDS_com Member, Patron Provider

    @foitin said:
    Currently, we do not support IPv6, but working on solving this.
    :(

    Correct, IPv6 will be available soon.

    Thanked by 1xms
  • foitinfoitin Member
    edited November 2022

    Additional fee will be applied by Paypal: 5% + $0.5
    Dang. That's a lot. No pay as you use?

    Is MOW Moscow?

    https://hostvds.com/company/data-center-locations
    These four aren't available right now?

    Thanked by 1HostVDS_com
  • HostVDS_comHostVDS_com Member, Patron Provider

    @TanXS said:
    I'd have a try
    Surprise you got chinese, even it's not fully translated
    Only servers in Russia... I think I'll probably wait till next week

    Yes, we have Chinese translation and will improve it :).
    2 US locations will be available next week i suppose.

    Thanked by 1yotall
  • HostVDS_comHostVDS_com Member, Patron Provider

    @foitin said:
    Additional fee will be applied by Paypal: 5% + $0.5
    Dang. That's a lot. No pay as you use?

    Is MOW Moscow?

    https://hostvds.com/company/data-center-locations
    These four aren't available right now?

    This is PayPal fees, not us :(...

    Yes, only MOW available now.
    DFW and SFO next week.
    More locations soon :).

  • @HostVDS_com said:

    Yes, only MOW available now.
    DFW and SFO next week.
    More locations soon :).

    I didn't find anything about SFO here.
    https://hostvds.com/company/data-center-locations

    Thanked by 1HostVDS_com
  • HostVDS_comHostVDS_com Member, Patron Provider

    @foitin said:

    @HostVDS_com said:

    Yes, only MOW available now.
    DFW and SFO next week.
    More locations soon :).

    I didn't find anything about SFO here.
    https://hostvds.com/company/data-center-locations

    Yes, we will add more information soon.

  • I think i can help you translate it into Chinese.

    Thanked by 1HostVDS_com
  • HostVDS_comHostVDS_com Member, Patron Provider

    @yotall said:
    I think i can help you translate it into Chinese.

    We can give you a free coupon to our services for it :)

  • moscow test ip?

    Thanked by 1HostVDS_com
  • HostVDS_comHostVDS_com Member, Patron Provider

    @u104b230 said:
    moscow test ip?

    PMed :)

    Thanked by 1u104b230
  • @HostVDS_com said:

    @yotall said:
    I think i can help you translate it into Chinese.

    We can give you a free coupon to our services for it :)

    I can help you translate the website interface from English to Chinese in my spare time, and I am willing to help you test the link to China. How to do this? Can you contact me by email? My email address is: [email protected]

    Thanked by 1HostVDS_com
  • host4cheaphost4cheap Member
    edited November 2022

    @HostVDS_com said:

    SFO and DFW locations will be available next week.

    MOW location is available now.

    I am not sure if this time it will be real. 2.5 years ago you said something similar
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3115547/#Comment_3115547

    @HostVDS_com said:
    Dallas and Amsterdam will be available very soon. Hong Kong, Bangalore seems will need more time.

    Thanked by 2HostVDS_com Ganonk
  • HostVDS_comHostVDS_com Member, Patron Provider

    @host4cheap said:

    @HostVDS_com said:

    SFO and DFW locations will be available next week.

    MOW location is available now.

    I am not sure if this time it will be real. 2.5 years ago you said something similar
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3115547/#Comment_3115547

    @HostVDS_com said:
    Dallas and Amsterdam will be available very soon. Hong Kong, Bangalore seems will need more time.

    We spent a lot of time for rework vanilla OpenStack code. Now we are really ready to add new locations, SFO and DFW servers are already racked ;).

    Thanked by 1host4cheap
  • HostVDS_comHostVDS_com Member, Patron Provider

    @yotall said:

    @HostVDS_com said:

    @yotall said:
    I think i can help you translate it into Chinese.

    We can give you a free coupon to our services for it :)

    I can help you translate the website interface from English to Chinese in my spare time, and I am willing to help you test the link to China. How to do this? Can you contact me by email? My email address is: [email protected]

    We will contact you by email soon, thank you!

  • @foitin said:
    Additional fee will be applied by Paypal: 5% + $0.5
    Dang. That's a lot. No pay as you use?

    Is MOW Moscow?

    https://hostvds.com/company/data-center-locations
    These four aren't available right now?

    as far as i know its forbidden that customers pay the paypal fees. Its in the paypal tos.

  • HostVDS_comHostVDS_com Member, Patron Provider

    @gbzret4d said:

    @foitin said:
    Additional fee will be applied by Paypal: 5% + $0.5
    Dang. That's a lot. No pay as you use?

    Is MOW Moscow?

    https://hostvds.com/company/data-center-locations
    These four aren't available right now?

    as far as i know its forbidden that customers pay the paypal fees. Its in the paypal tos.

    I have to check...

  • Do these plans have dedicated cpu? It has VDS in the name.
    Can I host game servers on these?
    Our price is very affordable and the support for Terraform is very nice.
    Thanks.

    Thanked by 1HostVDS_com
  • HostVDS_comHostVDS_com Member, Patron Provider

    @quanhua92 said:
    Do these plans have dedicated cpu? It has VDS in the name.
    Can I host game servers on these?
    Our price is very affordable and the support for Terraform is very nice.
    Thanks.

    1. This is burst VPS, we guarantee 1/4 of CPU, another 1/1 dedicated plans will be available soon. It will call Production plans, current plans are Burst plans.
    2. For sure, can use for games.
    3. Yes, we support terraform and use it in our test environments (so called dogfooding).

    Thank you for questions/comments.

  • @HostVDS_com said:
    1. This is burst VPS, we guarantee 1/4 of CPU, another 1/1 dedicated plans will be available soon. It will call Production plans, current plans are Burst plans.
    2. For sure, can use for games.

    So the $16 plan should be 1 full CPU. Is it right?
    Do you charge for a minimum of one hour?
    I can't find your TOS in the mobile UI.

    Thanked by 1HostVDS_com
  • HostVDS_comHostVDS_com Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2022

    @quanhua92 said:

    @HostVDS_com said:
    1. This is burst VPS, we guarantee 1/4 of CPU, another 1/1 dedicated plans will be available soon. It will call Production plans, current plans are Burst plans.
    2. For sure, can use for games.

    So the $16 plan should be 1 full CPU. Is it right?
    Do you charge for a minimum of one hour?
    I can't find your TOS in the mobile UI.

    Better, for this high price plans...

    $7.99/m = 2 (50%) # so 1 full cpu guarantee
    $8.99/m = 3 (50%) # so 1,5 full cpu guarantee
    $15.99/m = 4 (50%) # so 2 full cpu guarantee

    Usually, you can use all 100%, but if you will run some high CPU usage things, like miners, you will be dropped to 50% for these plans, but after a few days only...

    All usual users never reached these limits, it is just the protection of users against minors and so on. Without this limit, you will pay for other users, like miners :).

    Thanked by 1lemoncube
  • MumblyMumbly Member
    edited November 2022

    @gbzret4d said: as far as i know its forbidden that customers pay the paypal fees. Its in the paypal tos.

    If memory serve me correct, that's location related. In the EU sellers often add paypal surcharge to the price (and this clearly state on the invoice) while in the US this isn't allowed.
    I am wondering how's this regulated if seller isn't from the US.

    Thanked by 1HostVDS_com
  • HostVDS_comHostVDS_com Member, Patron Provider

    @Mumbly said:

    @gbzret4d said: as far as i know its forbidden that customers pay the paypal fees. Its in the paypal tos.

    If memory serve me correct, that's location related. In the EU sellers often add paypal surcharge to the price (and this clearly state on the invoice) while in the US this isn't allowed.
    I am wondering how's this regulater if seller isn't from the US.

    We will check...

  • miumiu Member
    edited November 2022

    @HostVDS_com Apologize me but this is pretty chaos (on datacenter page is not presented)... So is MOSCOW location available for order or not? (i am interesting just for Moscow, all other i have xyz options for orders everywhere - other places us/eu/asia)

    Thanked by 1HostVDS_com
  • HostVDS_comHostVDS_com Member, Patron Provider

    @miu said:
    @HostVDS_com Apologize me but this is pretty chaos (on datacenter page is not presented)... So is MOSCOW location available for order or not? (i am interesting just for Moscow, all other i have xyz options for orders everywhere - other places us/eu/asia)

    Only Moscow is available now,
    SFO and DFW next week.

    Thanked by 1miu
  • miumiu Member
    edited November 2022

    OK, good

    And what to hell is DFW?
    SFO? (San Francisco? or?)

    IMO should be better idea when u would be writing rather whole city or state names, than shortcuts where dumb users like me must assume / guess where it is... thanks

  • HostVDS_comHostVDS_com Member, Patron Provider

    @miu said:
    OK, good

    And what to hell is DFW?
    SFO? (San Francisco? or?)

    IMO should be better idea when u would be writing rather whole city or state names, than shortcuts where dumb users like me must assume where it is... thanks

    We use airports codes :smiley:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IATA_airport_code

    SFO = San Francisco
    DFW = Dallas

    All information will be on the website soon.

    Thanked by 3miu pepa65 Shot2
  • I was before years using your VPS but there was many outages... Hopefully u improved things through this time and now it is more stable, i will try your service again

    Thanked by 1HostVDS_com
Sign In or Register to comment.