Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NO DISCOUNT!!!: Just $0.99/mo all the time for 1 vCPU / 1GB RAM / 10GB NVMe :) And hourly billing. - Page 17
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NO DISCOUNT!!!: Just $0.99/mo all the time for 1 vCPU / 1GB RAM / 10GB NVMe :) And hourly billing.

Comments

• HostVDS_comHostVDS_com Member, Patron Provider

@Fireboy said:

@HostVDS_com said:
    SPECIAL FOR LET: B)
    Rules little bit changed

$5 free bonus if you top-up $10
    $1.5 free bonus if you top-up $5

To get a bonus, please:
    1) Register an account
    2) Top up the account for $10/$5
    3) Send me transaction id (you can find it in control panel's billing history)
    4) I will top up for extra bonus within next 24 working hours

Actual for until 4 Sept 2023.
    Available one time per account/forum user.

Sent you a PM with with transaction id .

Done, thank you!

Thanked by 2Fireboy midone77

@pettattoos said:
    Harsh bandwidth limits for some locations

You can choose a higher plan, and get more bandwidth.

@tiendungdev said:
    waiting for location at SG

Working on it

Thanked by 1tiendungdev

@Vodol said:
    When will IPv6 become available?

This year :)

@Hassan20 said:

@HostVDS_com said:
    SPECIAL FOR LET: B)
    Rules little bit changed

$5 free bonus if you top-up $10
    $1.5 free bonus if you top-up $5

To get a bonus, please:
    1) Register an account
    2) Top up the account for $10/$5
    3) Send me transaction id (you can find it in control panel's billing history)
    4) I will top up for extra bonus within next 24 working hours

Actual for until 4 Sept 2023.
    Available one time per account/forum user.

@HostVDS_com
    Hello
    Thank you for your good offer
    I haven't visited this site for a while, so I didn't know about this offer and I recharged my account on your site (three days ago for $4).
    If I had known about this offer, I would have chosen the first option, i.e. charging $10

Please PM.

@atul said:
    @HostVDS_com

how many ipv4 can be added in your vps from you?.

what is the monthly cost of 1 ipv4 in this vps?

from what country will you provide the ipv4 ?.

can you add ipv4 from different countries in one vps or different vps ?.

Can i pay for ipv4 monthly instead of yearly ?

One for a while, but will be available up to 5 soon.
    First IPv4 per account is free, extra is $0.59/mo (hourly billing).
    Country is a datacenter county, we are not cheating here.
    No.
    You pay hourly for all our service, we provide hourly billing :).

• PMed, please send a bonus (I sent you the PM days before and forgot about it)

• hello,

issues found
    1 email with password comes, sometimes, even after 1 hour. You seems like use Gmail for delivery, maybe they have hourly quotas.
    2 password in email does not work, need to change it anyway
    3 in UI, servers are not links, can you make the name of server as a link? So could open in new tab. Also, can you add copy paste by click to IP.
    4 Performance is lower that other providers with same specs. But yes, 1-2$ cheaper. Simple golang compilation sometimes hangs for several minutes, unlike other providers.
    5 Network could be better.

• can't see further detail until pay 0.99 so I have to ask here:
    1. mini plan is for one month and 0.99 right?
    2. sorry english not very good, $5 free bonus if you top-up $10 means if I buy more than ten dollors, you will give 5 dollors to my account to buy something else right?

• atulatul Member
    edited September 2023

@HostVDS_com said:

@atul said:
    @HostVDS_com

how many ipv4 can be added in your vps from you?.

what is the monthly cost of 1 ipv4 in this vps?

from what country will you provide the ipv4 ?.

can you add ipv4 from different countries in one vps or different vps ?.

Can i pay for ipv4 monthly instead of yearly ?

One for a while, but will be available up to 5 soon.
    First IPv4 per account is free, extra is $0.59/mo (hourly billing).
    Country is a datacenter county, we are not cheating here.
    No.
    You pay hourly for all our service, we provide hourly billing :).

when will you have 5 ips available per vps, any ETA ??

Extra ipv4 will be $0.59 per month ?.

Thanked by 1corenet
  • I'd say this is a false advertisement which you'll only know after you deposit your money:

We only provide one IP per server.

$0.59/mo for an extra public IPv4 address.

IP is free for the first server at your account, and you are paying for IP for each server after the first.

Please state this information on your website so others won't be mislead as well.

• very hard to work on 200 mbps
    sometimes feels like 20-50

possible to make 1gbps in msk?

• Any ETA for Indian data center? Its absent in https://hostvds.com/company/data-center-locations but present in your home page

• good dc in nl, but performance is terrible

• Does your company collaborate with russian authorities?

• The regions under maintenance: us-west
    no warning/announcement before, no ticket/chat replied

any estimated how long ?

• also new servers do not start

can't wait till i expend all credits here and flee

the most terrible performance i saw on this forum

• I finally wasted credits and "run Forest, run" from here !

• this host seems dead now.. website hasn’t been updated and the locations listed coming soon on the website are out of date?

• chargeback....?

• KnightHiderKnightHider Member
    edited February 20

@notdennis said:
    this host seems dead now.. website hasn’t been updated and the locations listed coming soon on the website are out of date?

Don't scare me like that.. I checked, and created a new server with no problems.

Thanked by 1HostVDS_com
  • This thread got bumped. Welp I don't recommend this provider at all. Their VPS is highly unstable.

We growth very fast and do not have time to update website info sometime.

So we are UP and new customers are warmly welcome for our best price ever VPS.

PS we are extremely stable!

• luplup Member
    edited February 23

@HostVDS_com said:

well my ru-msk1 instance is unreachable since like 11hours despite showing online on the website

@lup said:

@HostVDS_com said:

well my ru-msk1 instance is unreachable since like 11hours despite showing online on the website

Create a ticket, seems only you have a problem, it is not downtime in DC level or something like this.

• this looks cool, gonna try it to see whats up

• So i decited to test both the vps in SJC and NL and here is the yabs and Stream Platform & Game Region Restriction Tests

https://pastebin.com/raw/8hiZF44Y The pase for the NL and SJC yabs and SPGRRT is too big.

TLDR: NL has superb fast upload and download and SJC somewhat decent speeds. did yabs and some other benchmark script. overall i would perfer SJC for the low ping times <20ms and NL for normal vps use. Realised that my NL vps was on 20.10 and my SJC was on 20.04 and trying to update 20.10 is broken... i hate 20.10.... thats all i have to say ig and yeah..

@Fubukibox said:
    So i decited to test both the vps in SJC and NL and here is the yabs and Stream Platform & Game Region Restriction Tests

https://pastebin.com/raw/8hiZF44Y The pase for the NL and SJC yabs and SPGRRT is too big.

TLDR: NL has superb fast upload and download and SJC somewhat decent speeds. did yabs and some other benchmark script. overall i would perfer SJC for the low ping times <20ms and NL for normal vps use. Realised that my NL vps was on 20.10 and my SJC was on 20.04 and trying to update 20.10 is broken... i hate 20.10.... thats all i have to say ig and yeah..

What mean "SJC"?

• @HostVDS_com said:

@Fubukibox said:
    So i decited to test both the vps in SJC and NL and here is the yabs and Stream Platform & Game Region Restriction Tests

What mean "SJC"?

SJC = San Jose, California

• @HostVDS_com said:

@Fubukibox said:

What mean "SJC"?

San Jose California