Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 93
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• LaoxuLaoxu Member
    edited April 2022

@VirMach
    I'm not refunding any more, the procedure is too cumbersome!
    Can you give me priority to boot?
    My mailbox can receive the management password of the host background.
    I can use it normally!
    Invoice # 01401546

• Ticket #896484

• Invoice #1397489

• # Listen I know You Could Have Just Gave Me This But This Is The Engagement I Yearn

Thanked by 1bdl
  • # Oh My God You Made Me Do All This You Could Have Just Listed These As Biennual Please Stop Engaging With Me

Thanked by 1bdl
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

We're getting attacked, handling that, a million plus firewall events over the last hour.

• @Sahu1990 said:

@Ghsssss said:
    If it is true, that someone orders today (with higher price, in Tokyo) will have their vps open very soon, even sooner than people who gave order in March.

That’s not true at all. Nobody gets an activation with an order placed today.
    Can’t you people see the previous comments in this thread? Are all of you blind?

I am sorry, but there is 90+ pages long and I am also unable to keep up all the time.
    As for, why I ask like that, you can see, when you add the RYZEN special to cart today, the page do not show you have to wait. But in last month, it said you have to wait, especially for Tokyo.

• @qwerttaa said:

@xpreboun said:

@qwerttaa said:
    there is an auto shutdown issue in JP039
    and cant turn on automatically
    i need to manually boot in solusvm

Are you using 384MB special?
    If so, you might want to read this: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3403717/#Comment_3403717

384MB special but i don't have anything other than vpn service
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3402475/#Comment_3402475

@xpreboun said:

@qwerttaa said:

Yeah he was using 128MB on OVZ, and this is KVM...

Try to see if you are able to figure out why that shutdown occured with this: https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/557888/how-to-find-out-who-what-caused-a-reboot-shutdown
    I would assume most of these might be a sudden spike in your memory usage and the service got "killed".

@xpreboun said:

@qwerttaa said:

Yeah he was using 128MB on OVZ, and this is KVM...

Try to see if you are able to figure out why that shutdown occured with this: https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/557888/how-to-find-out-who-what-caused-a-reboot-shutdown
    I would assume most of these might be a sudden spike in your memory usage and the service got "killed".

i have another vps, the same service and system, the actual memory usage never exceeds 200mb
    anyway, i will check my log later. i hope it can be figure out why
    thank you

Thanked by 1karjaj
  • @Virmach - I'm not getting my 2FA email, which worked fine yesterday. Could the maintenance have affected this?

I still think you should restrict quantities per customer and save yourself hassle by not accepting orders from a certain large East Asian country. :-/

Good luck with thwarting the attacks.

• Sahu1990Sahu1990 Member
    edited April 2022

@xpreboun said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@Ghsssss said:
    If it is true, that someone orders today (with higher price, in Tokyo) will have their vps open very soon, even sooner than people who gave order in March.

Can’t you people see the previous comments in this thread? Are all of you blind?

Uh that's what someone said in Hostloc... and apparently some people don't even care to read previous comments because it's too long (hence why some people kept asking the same question within a short period of time).

I honestly followed all the comments here till now, there are too many fake news on the hostloc.
    Nobody comes from hostloc seems to read the comments here at all. No wonder MJJs get a bad reputation here.
    Shame on all of the people who can’t or even bother to read.

And for those who say bad things about Chinese: Not all Chinese are the same, just like that I can’t say you’re a criminal simply because there are criminals in your country. Stop discrimination!

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness

@Ghsssss said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@Ghsssss said:

I am sorry, but there is 90+ pages long and I am also unable to keep up all the time.
    As for, why I ask like that, you can see, when you add the RYZEN special to cart today, the page do not show you have to wait. But in last month, it said you have to wait, especially for Tokyo.

That's because a month ago it wasn't racked and ready and now it is, not sure how that's surprising to anyone. That's how a pre-order works. It's not like the pre-orders aren't being activated. There's a bunch of people waiting to get activated from today, it's set to manual activations. The "instant" ones are people buying it at regular price, same with all our plans all the time, this is nothing new either, it just got switched over to Ryzen recently.

So if you want instant activation, you can buy a 1GB plan for $50 per year, go ahead. And if you think that's unfair I don't know what to tell you, we can't pause all service activations just because pre-orders haven't all been activated yet for a special.

Thanked by 3AlwaysSkint mrTom bdl

@AlwaysSkint said:
    @Virmach - I'm not getting my 2FA email, which worked fine yesterday. Could the maintenance have affected this?

I still think you should restrict quantities per customer and save yourself hassle by not accepting orders from a certain large East Asian country. :-/

Everything's broken right now.

• itoito Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2022

@AlwaysSkint said:
    @Virmach - I'm not getting my 2FA email, which worked fine yesterday. Could the maintenance have affected this?

In fact most of the revenue of low-cost providers comes from India and China.
    Turn over your your collar to see where it originated from :D

• @VirMach said:
    We're getting attacked, handling that, a million plus firewall events over the last hour.

good luck....

@VirMach said:

Five million now in the last 60 minutes.

I just want to deploy these Tokyo services already :'(

• @Laoxu said:
    @VirMach
    Can you give me priority to boot?
    Invoice # 01401546

You want to get booted?
    Vimach can grant your this wish for sure. :D

Thanked by 2AlwaysSkint bdl
  • @Sahu1990 said: And for those who say bad things about Chinese: Not all Chinese are the same..

I don't think anyone implies that is the case but look at how many can't/won't read rules then complain profusely!

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@VirMach said:

Hope your heart is not broken...

• @VirMach said: Five million now in the last 60 minutes

Yikes! Distributed, no doubt. :-/

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@FAT32 said:

@VirMach said:

Hope your heart is not broken...

Or your determination.

• @Sahu1990 said:

@Ghsssss said:

Well, it is true, and confirmed by virmach.

• @Ghsssss said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@Ghsssss said:

It doesn’t say you have to wait, but it says “All services are manually activated” and as I know, the manually activated procedure is placed in order.
    Besides, I guess the rumors on hostloc that there’re early activation is just because the boss was trying to put all those people who were pushing here and there all the time on one node, actually I’m glad to hear that because I really don’t want to share a node with those people at all.
    Again, shame on all the people that can’t or even bother to read the comments, and just kept believing in rumors and kept pushing!

Thanked by 2foitin FrankZ
    edited April 2022

@Sahu1990 said: Besides, I guess the rumors on hostloc that there’re early activation is just because the boss was trying to put all those people who were pushing here and there all the time on one node, actually I’m glad to hear that because I really don’t want to share a node with those people at all.

Yeah, that was the original idea behind it. I was transparent about the whole thing from the beginning.

Thanked by 2Xrmaddness FrankZ
  • @Sahu1990 said:

@Ghsssss said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@Ghsssss said:

It doesn’t say you have to wait, but it says “All services are manually activated” and as I know, the manually activated procedure is placed in order.
    Besides, I guess the rumors on hostloc that there’re early activation is just because the boss was trying to put all those people who were pushing here and there all the time on one node, actually I’m glad to hear that because I really don’t want to share a node with those people at all.
    Again, shame on all the people that can’t or even bother to read the comments, and just kept believing in rumors and kept pushing!

you can't escape mjj at virmach
    every one is mjj
    mjj is everywhere

• @Ghsssss said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@Ghsssss said:

Well, it is true, and confirmed by virmach.

Come on, the boss is just got pissed off right now and says crazy things, as far as I know, both on LET and LES, only those who kept pushing were got activated on one node, and that’s it.

• @Sahu1990 said:

@Ghsssss said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@Ghsssss said:

Well, I just find someone ordered early today, already had their services acitvated. Though I am not sure if they were pushing.

• @Sahu1990 said:

@Ghsssss said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@Ghsssss said:

Since you know the rumors on hostloc and don't want to be with them, where are you from?

• ****> @qwerttaa said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@Ghsssss said:

@Sahu1990 said:

@Ghsssss said:

you can't escape mjj at virmach
    every one is mjj
    mjj is everywhere

It seems you’re proud of it.

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@Sahu1990 said: And for those who say bad things about Chinese: Not all Chinese are the same..

I don't think anyone implies that is the case but look at how many can't/won't read rules then complain profusely!

Again, not all of them. You have to admit it that not all the people are well educated, but not all.

This discussion has been closed.